[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to watch Star Wars >annoyed with fucking dorks who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 650x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 650x963
>want to watch Star Wars
>annoyed with fucking dorks who dress up and go to the theater
>afraid of ISIS and don't want to get murdered
>hate spoilers and don't want movie to get ruined by waiting to see if

Who /frustrated/ here?
>>
>>24986449
My wife's son wants me to take him to the midnight premier but IDK if I wanna sit in that crowded theaters full of drunk college kids atll ngith
>>
>>24986449
>afraid of ISIS and don't want to get murdered
Of all the theatres in the world you think ISIS are going to shoot up yours? Dickhead.
>>
>worried about isis
Feels good not living in the north or california
>>
My wife's bull's abandoned son was hoping I could take him to the 1 AM show but I told him I'll be locked in the chastity shed.
Really I'm just afraid of getting shot.
>>
>>24986449
Just watch the pirated version online a day after it comes out.
>>
>>24986449
You are more likely to get shot by the police or get hit by a car than to be shot by terrorists.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 530x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 530x596
My wife's son wants me to take him on Friday evening, but I'm not about to be ku cked by the theater industry. I will wait a week and then go
>>
>>24986511
>enjoys living in the south
Good to know the bottom dwellers look at the bright side.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1000x800
MFW someone mentions the "my wife's son" meme
>>
I'm one of the dorks that dress up. Sorry, OP.
>>
File: lKaicvA.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
lKaicvA.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>24986473
Nice meme. Here's a (You)! It's like a 4chan upvote!
>>
Well it's really shitty that you have to decide between killing your son or nuking boston
>>
Chinks will have a cam rip on you tube within hours of the first screening.
>>
>afraid of dying in 2015

Normie REEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.