[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
think about it, you are the dead end of thousands of years of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1446992373586.png (18 KB, 614x519) Image search: [Google]
1446992373586.png
18 KB, 614x519
think about it, you are the dead end of thousands of years of evolution.
>>
>>24986244
What about all the uncles and aunties throughout all the generations that never breed.
>>
On the contrary, I'm not spreading my genes, which would pollute the gene pool. I have too many negative traits to be allowed to breed.

I'm helping humanity by no gf.
>>
>>24986244
Reproduce or not, there is no way to avoid having an impact on the world.
>>
File: 1444744933276.png (356 KB, 525x648) Image search: [Google]
1444744933276.png
356 KB, 525x648
>>24986244
>tfw deformed baneposter
Yeah, no. Not passing that on.
>>
File: 1445194959127.jpg (53 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
1445194959127.jpg
53 KB, 800x498
>>24986628
you are a big guy.
>>
tfw you're the sperm who won the race out of millions of other sperm and you still fucked up in life.
>>
>>24986244
Stop saying stupid shit like this. Genes have little to do with fucking and making a baby.
If you are lucky you come out of childhood confident and then treat ppl like shit and fuck as much as you want cause your confidence blinds dumb teenagers.
If you are unlucky you get made fun of and shit on in childhood then are not confident when you become a teenager and the confident people continue to make fun of you and everyone else goes along with it because they are most likely vapid and devoid of conscience.
The problem you are talking about is a psychological and sociological problem.
>>
File: 1446332934954.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1446332934954.png
201 KB, 620x387
>>24986244
tfw actually have good genes but too much of a manchild to want children of my own. ayyy lmao
>>
>>24986586
HOW CONSIDERATE OF YOU
>>
>>24986760
Manchildren make the best fathers, don't you want a little clone of you to ayy lmao and play vidya with ?
>>
>>24986628
That's a big shop
>>
>>24986664
for you

original comment
>>
>>24986244

Existence is suffering. Why would I want to force it on someone else? It's not like humanity won't go extinct anyways.
>>
>tfw you want to swear off women
>tfw all you've ever wanted is to have kids and be a father
why is life so cruel?
The worst thing is realistically I know I could have kids if I tried, it's just that I could never find a wife I respected enough to want to be the mother of my children.
>>
>>24986586
this to be quite honest senpai

i think i'd be a good or even great dad, at least in terms of teaching or helping or nurturing a potential child, but id just adopt if i had the money + time to be a dad, as i dont want to fuck anything over even worse than it already is
>>
>>24986244
My genes will live on
Two BA, 1 MA, and will get my PhD this summer
Liberal Arts degree's, no STEM here
Tall, pale, green eyed red head, Norwegian and Danish
I hate most people and am not interested in a relationship, I will be working for the National Parks Service as a researcher in Glacier National Park, next fall
Back country cabin, no roads, no crap, just peace
Been donating my sperm to several banks in California and New York, since I was a freshman in college
According to the clinics I donate to, 39 couples have used my sperm to conceive 45 children, a couple of twins in there
So my line will continue, with no real effort by me
A lot of women want those Viking genes
My parents are not that happy, I am an only child, my mother cries she has all these grandchildren that she will never meet, my father is actually very proud, tells his friends his bloodline will live forever
Who knew jacking off in a cup a few times a year could be so satisfying.
>>
>>24986586
>helping humanity
Who gives a fuck about humanity, you're doing it to prevent any future kid of yours from suffering right?

Don't be a societal kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.