[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your creepy stalker now has a girl and you still struggle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sad-girl.jpg (32 KB, 656x480) Image search: [Google]
sad-girl.jpg
32 KB, 656x480
>tfw your creepy stalker now has a girl and you still struggle to find a decent man

Is there a worse feel than this?
>>
>>24986156
post pic of self blah blah blah avoiding robot jig jag big bad
>>
>>24986156
What does creepy mean? Just say you didn't find him attractive, fucking hell.
>>
Being stalked is flattering for the first 10 minutes.

Then it become a nuisance.
>>
>>24986156
>>24986410
get over it, your lucky your even getting stalked
>>
File: 1450048220887.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1450048220887.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
[Spoilers] Flo? [/spoilers]
>>
>>24986478
Do not feel lucky. I feel like my privacy has beeen breached.
>>
Why would you feel bad that the person you consistently rejected found someone? You sound like a small, petty person
>>
If you post tits and go out with me I'll feel sorry for you )^;
>>
>>24986510
oh boo hoo, some one is "stalking me" men a resick, oh no im not being stalked any more, wish i had a guy to love =[, waaa i want attantion, jeees is every women this bipolar
>>
>>24986156
>le fembot feels maymay

Go suck Chad's dick you cunt
>>
>>24986671
I am guy by the wa-ay.
>>
>>24986671
That's not the point though. OPs complaint is that she is so pathetic the stalker himself has a GF, while she is still alone. She's probably happy to not be stalked anymore.
>>
>>24986733
fuck off you whiteknight piece of shit, she can explain that herself
>>
>>24986761
Woah calm down there. I don't give two fucks about you or OP and who he or she is. Just trying to clear things up.
>>
>>24986718
aah so your gay aswell?
>>
>>24986510
So you came here to get attention anonymously.
>>
>The girl I used to stalk and dated for a while left me for her ex
>I got a new, cuter girlfriend
>girl I used to stalk got dumped and is now living with her parents.

Feels good. She hasn't even updated her facebook for the shame.
>>
File: fucking bitch i will rape you.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
fucking bitch i will rape you.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
>>24986156
stupid bitch this is it
>>
>>24986156
Fuck you D. I hope the jealousy eats at you. Now excuse me while I go fuck my smoking hot gf
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.