[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revive a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
robots if you could revive the community of any multiplayer game (sorta new to really old)
what would it be and why is it worth it.

mine is is guns of icarus online, its a really fun airship combat game you have to work as a team with engineers gunners and a pilot it has so much potential but only has an average of 200 people only mostly and most of them are from different regions so divide that again .
sorry that was long winded whats you guys pick?
>>
File: 1445877781841.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1445877781841.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>24986081
World of Warcraft.
The real World of Warcraft.
>>
>>24986213
i'm not that great on mmorpgs i know of WOW but whats the original like?
>>
Forge or bloodline champions or quake.
I enjoy competitive games, theyre the best competitive games i have ever played, they force good communication between teammates aswell as high individual skill. Both forge, bloodline champs, and quake back in the day, had really good supportive communities that would help each other get better constantly which is why i enjoyed playing them, i dont enjoy any games anymore.
>>
Unreal Tournament 1999 no question.
>>
FFXI. I want to pt in the dunes again.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.