[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the pros and cons of tranny gfs compared to real gfs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 4w3dwNp.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4w3dwNp.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
What are the pros and cons of tranny gfs compared to real gfs?
>>
i suppose the only one is that they have a real drive towards self improvement
>>
Pros:
>usually better looking than real grills

Cons:
>penis
>>
>>24986109
The penor is literally the best bit.
>>
>>24986109
>Cons:
>penis

>being an Arby's diner
>in 2015
>>
>>24986055
>pros
No roastie
Bro-tier values because of the way she was born
Most likely a virgin
Prettier than normal girls
Constantly yearning to better herself

>Cons
Absolutely batshit insane
>>
>>24986828
>bro-tier values
>virgin
>prettier
You guys are more delusional than the actual trannies3
>>
>>24986055
Pros: Mentally ill fucktoy that is desperate for attention and love.

Cons: Clingy and depressing.
>>
>>24986055
Holding hands in public bathrooms.
>>
I want to argue against the all transgenders are crazy meme but im mtf and im crazy
>>
>>24986055
pros: not soulless leaches
cons: penis
>>
File: cwc.jpg (48 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
48 KB, 704x960
>>24986109
>being this fucking delusional

This might be a newsflash to you but not all trapfags look passable like you see on the internet. Most of them start their HRT later in life which is a problem since they usually go through puberty and develop some secondary sex characteristics.

Also being into traps makes you gay as hell. Well maybe bi but since you require the benis to be there you are most definitely not straight.
>>
>>24986916
Have you ever met one who wasn't?
>>
>>24986055
Pros :
>Can have really cute face.

Cons :
>He has a penis
>He had a penis
>It's a man
>He has a delusional mental disorder and thinks his gender transcends biology.
>>
Also, somewhat relevant. This is the future you choose

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html
>>
File: 1363133693650.png (163 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1363133693650.png
163 KB, 488x488
>>24987274
>age is just a social construct, r-right?
>>
>>24986055
>Pros:
Can't get pregnant

>Cons:
Mentally ill
Ugly, most look like men in dresses
Buttsex is gross
Has a penis which makes you a homo
>>
>>24987119
Not that person but a lot of non-Western trannies are normally pretty sane, relatively speaking obviously. I think western tranny culture is the main issue.
>>
File: 1350107018543.jpg (120 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
1350107018543.jpg
120 KB, 1024x724
They kill themselves when they age. Up2u if it is a pro or con
>>
>>24988827
>Turned from a fag to a tumblrslut
>>
>>24986055
left and right can't be the same person unless he also had cosmetic surgery on hsi nose and lips
>>
File: od94l.png (36 KB, 650x476) Image search: [Google]
od94l.png
36 KB, 650x476
>>24986055
Fuck this place it's like /r/foreveralone and /lgbt/ fucked and this board is their mutant squirrelkin stargender demiboi tranny child.
>>
File: 1447213579181.jpg (54 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1447213579181.jpg
54 KB, 250x400
Pros:
Can't really think of any

Cons:
Penis

As for stereotypes:
Trannies are 99% of the time uglier and disproportionate (large man hands, feet, shoulders, jaw)
They're usually sluts or whores. Slut meaning they would sleep around but just don't have the capability or its not readily available.
As for
>it's like a bro you can fug xD
They're not. It's like a giant emotional train wreck that can't operate on it's own...with a penis.
And as for
>They aren't arbys
Women without flaps exist.

If you can find a tranny that is attractive, passable, not an emoional and mental drain and/or complete mess, and is actually cool, then congratulations, but with that luck, I'd have rather used it to buy the winning lottery ticket or marry a pure virgin Aryan/whatever preference you have waifu who will inherent a billion dollar corporation, because you have the same chance at all three of those.
>>
>tranny I tried to get with thinks I'm a fedora
>probably thinks I'm a loser manlet too
>currently making fun of me on her twitter page
The problem is they're as mean as women and as intelligent as men.
>>
>>24989281
Pleasr post her twitter so we can lol at you.
>>
>pros
Penis

>cons
Penis
>>
Pros:
>she

Cons:
>male
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.