[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >in uni with my oneitis >she often wants to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: the art of getting by.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
the art of getting by.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
>be me
>in uni with my oneitis
>she often wants to talk with me
>she continues to say cute things about me
>she bought also a book that I suggested her
>still, after classrooms she always goes away with Chads
>the same happened when we went in a sort of vacation one month ago
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why does she behave like this? I just wont to live forever with her.
>>
>>24985753

Can you tell me how you got to talking with your oneitis? I haven't gotten that far yet.
>>
>>24985753
She's keeping you in lockdown for the future in case she can't lock down one of the Chads, she's fucking them while you're in reserve.

>>24986123
They usually respond if you approach them, they like putting guys in reserve and it boosts their ego even if they don't like you.
>>
>>24985753
sounds like you alredy have a good thing going, i wouldnt ruin that if i was you, enjoy having her as a freind
>>
Find someone else and save yourself the pain of obsession.
>>
Just because you can communicate well with her doesn't make you attractive per se

Is there anything sexy about you?
>>
>>24986171
And still you have people saying bullshit like.

>just approach women bro

Yeah approaching is fucking retarded if you're not a Chad. You're just boosting some cunts confidence and getting nothing out of it. Do normies not see this? I would legitimately like to know.
>>
>>24985753

Anon just stop, you don't want to walk down this road
>>
She sees you as a good, non-threatening male friend, which you are since you haven't attempted to flirt or make a move on her.
>>
>>24985753
Dude you are in a dark place,
When you get to a crossroad point, end of year of something, just confess. If she has feelings for you good if not make a clean brake and be done with her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.