[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does r9k think of naming your kids with Japanese names?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: thinking pepe.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
what does r9k think of naming your kids with Japanese names? Im having a daughter and im naming her Yui, after the K-On character.
>>
I have to wonder how you end up fucking a girl.
>>
File: 1450109861489.jpg (53 KB, 378x380) Image search: [Google]
1450109861489.jpg
53 KB, 378x380
>>24985657
>daughter

Fuck off normie
>>
> Im having a daughter and im naming her Yui, after the K-On character.

HOW did you manage to reproduce?
>>
File: James.jpg (13 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
James.jpg
13 KB, 250x167
I'm naming my son James and my daughter Rosemary, if anyone doesn't think those are the tightest names they can fuck off the edge of my dick.
>>
Makes you a weeb and will probably make the child hate their lives and you.

Unless you're actually a nip. In which case kill yourself, asian men are shit tier.
>>
>>24985707
Shouldn't it just be Mary? Y'know, keeping with the SH2 theme.
>>
Literally autistic unless she is actually half-Japanese. Note: half-JAPANESE, not Korean or chink or some breed of jungle Asian.
>>
>>24985794
I considered it but I think Rosemary is a prettier name and I'm a Rosefag
I considered Angela as well but her dad raped her so I don't think it would be good to name her that and then explain where the name came from.
This is all implying I will have kids, which I won't despite wanting to more than anything.
>>
I'd name my daughter Yunocchi
>>
I'd name my daughter Yumi.
>>
>>24985657
I'd beat your children up if I were their classmate. Heck, I'd beat them up right now, while they're still in your testicles.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.