[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could, would you take care of her and let her move in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1450064589617.jpg (213 KB, 907x1023) Image search: [Google]
1450064589617.jpg
213 KB, 907x1023
If you could, would you take care of her and let her move in with you to play video games in your home all day
>>
No, videogames are for immature childern who have no motivation and are easily amused.
>>
Unless she's paying rent, fuck no.
>>
>>24985590
Ah, it's good to see there's another enlightened and intelligent gentleman on this board. [tips fedora] Good day to you, sir.
>>
id clean her diapers and wipe her bum while she played her Otome games.

having a useless wife that gets horny from her games sometimes is better than an impure wife who is horny all the time and seeks chads cock.

This girl is more content to play vidya games and probably masturbate than sleep around.

P U R E
U
R
E
>>
Sounds horrible, too bad I'm in that position now bur with a dude, no homo
>>
>>24985579
Pros:
>Someone to play games with
>Would never cheat on you
>sex

Cons:
>No rent
>You would have to pay for her hobbies
>Probably wouldnt clean the house

All in all, i would. Simply because i can support her financially, and i wouldnt have to deal with any emotional bullshit from lying and cheating women.
>>
>>24985625
I agree with a lot of this. Being able to financially support her would be fine. And after pondering the question I have to admit that it has possibly awoken in me a new fetish.

I find it very endearing to care for this girl. To watch her play vidya as I massage her back and play with her hair. To come home and surprise her with new vidya merch. To hold her tight at night and tell her she doesn't have to worry, she can always count on me. Perhaps this isn't a fetish so to speak, more of a yearning to have this level of comfort with someone. Sometimes a guy just wants to rest his head in the lap of his qt and watch her play vidya.

What a nice daydream it was.
>>
>Asian

Fuck no.
>>
>>24985579
I want to sniff and lick her stinky sweaty bare feet and soles while she plays.
>>
>>24985780
Please save a foot for me anon. I hope she scratches our heads in appreciation during cut-scenes.
>>
>>24985579
only if she was white, and made babies on the side
>>
>>24985697
That's not a fetish, that's as normal as one can get. You want to love and take care of someone. You want to find meaning by being there for someone. So fuck off
>>
>>24986634
Is it normal to crave a gril who is inept at caring for herself though? Maybe I wasn't clear, but it was the subservience of the relationship that attracted me, no matter how close to normality the circumstances would be.
>>
>>24985598
>implying you pay rent
>>
>>24985590
>immature childern who have no motivation and are easily amused

So, women?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.