[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /almostcheater/ here? >Hang out with my female friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: double the fun.jpg (98 KB, 799x589) Image search: [Google]
double the fun.jpg
98 KB, 799x589
who else /almostcheater/ here?

>Hang out with my female friend
>She is 5 years younger than me
>She comes over to watch some shitty movies and drink beer (she's only 20 so I provide the booze)
>She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend so don't expect or really want anything to happen (gf is hotter)
>She asks me for a foot massage
>I'm a masseur by trade so it's not weird at all, everyone asks for free massages because they're cheap fucks
>Half ass foot massage while we watch some creature feature
>She is really enjoying the massage, I assume she must carry tension in her feet from work
>Suddenly violently pulls her feet away from me
>I assume I must have hurt her, she insists it's fine
>tell her I'll give her a real foot massage
>She reluctantly accepts and we go to the guest bedroom where I have a massage table setup
>Start massaging her feet for real
>She is way into it, just moaning away
>Start to get really turned on and keep at it
>After about 15 minutes she loudly yells 'fuck it' and lifts her hips and slides down her shorts and panties
>She proceeds to rub one out in a matter of seconds then curls up into a ball
>I'm stunned and ask what the hell that was
>She admits she has a huge foot fetish and loves having her feet pampered and said she can only cum when her feet are stimulated
>I'm fucking diamonds now, never had a foot fetish or anything but this was just hot, I basically brought a girl to orgasm by rubbing her feet
>She says it's my turn and proceeds to give me a mind blowing blowjob (gf is shit at bjs)
>She asked if I wanted to fuck but after I got my nut my mind cleared and I said no I didn't want to cheat on my gf
>We went back to watching movies
>I rubbed her feet basically the whole time and she got herself off 2-3 more times
>At one point I even sucked on her toes and she came from the sensation of it while playing with her nipples
>After that I was ready to cheat but she was pretty worn out and decided to call it a night.
>>
pics of foot-fetish girl? that is fucking hot, m8
>>
>>24985073
here's one from her facebook m8
>>
>>24985115
Thanks for posting, I also find this hot as fuck.

But why would you risk anything for this girl? I wouldn't cheat on a hot gf with this hag, even if her fetish turns me on
>>
YOU POSTED THIS LAST WEEK DEWD.
>>
>>24985115
Story was honestly better without this.
>>
>>24985015
>got a bj from another girl
>/almostcheater/

bait and 2/10 one
>>
>>24985115
> 20
lmao
no way
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.