[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Frog and the Feels - Dive Bar Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 19
File: 1450011251669.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1065) Image search: [Google]
1450011251669.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

Your feet carry you swiftly through the winter streets of your town to the place to be - The Frog and the Feels. The old Barkeeper is having trouble with his health, or so you heard. The German guy who helped out some nights before apparently stepped up and offered to keep the Tavern going. Weird, all that.

And there it is, the familiar neon sign, sporting a Frog with a glass of wine, doing a cheers motion to you, as if to say "Well memed, my friend!", as well as a Wojak that is apparently piss drunk. The stuff you can create with neon nowadays. But hurry, it's cold outside.

So you step in. A tall, kinda built kinda chubby blond guy is standing behind the counter, a big jar with a sign that reads "Get well gift for the Boss fund", there's already some notes in it.

The Barkeeper turns to face you.

'Bit cold outside, heh. Want something to get warmed up inside? We got some German Gluehwein on Tap. That's Mulled Wine in English, I think. Anyway, put a quarter in the Jukebox, talk to the others, and enjoy yourself.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U
>>
No one up for a comfy thread?
>>
>>24984977

Welp. Must have missed the right time window. I'm out.
>>
What the fuck is this, kraut?
>>
>>24984977
Hot buttered rum for me, klaus. I've got lots to do and lots of time to do it, but I still find myself feeling the ice cold stress in my bones.
>>
Ah, some people. I was about to go.

>>24985358

This? It's a comfy thread for a comfy bar.

>>24985359

One buttered Rum, coming right up - Keeps the cold outside.
>>
>tfw when the light of your life is the illumination of a neon Frog drinking wine

I've arrived fueled by the bite of a cheap Czech lager. Care to warm my belly with a hot whiskey barkeep? The night bares a wicked chill.
>>
>>24985435

Sure, here you go. One hot whiskey coming right up. Add sugar at your own will.

How's life for everyone? I had an uneventful day so far.
>>
File: Caipirinha.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
Caipirinha.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1875
>>24984977
Fourth cup of caipirinha in this bitch! I'm drunk as fuck!
>>
File: pUHRHU3v8CM.jpg (32 KB, 200x499) Image search: [Google]
pUHRHU3v8CM.jpg
32 KB, 200x499
this is my ex. she is my second girl and i was very insecure about it.
we were together for 4 years.
now after 20 sex partners i realise actually how good she was to me,dealing with all my shit.
lonely as fuck
>>
File: 1424953240941.jpg (97 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1424953240941.jpg
97 KB, 504x470
>>24984977
I'll take some black tea. Can I drink it outside on the porch? Thanks.
>>
>>24985534
>tfw you can hide posts
>>
>>24985629

Here you go. Want a cig to go with it?
>>
>>24985475
Danke, mein freund. Put my change in the boss mans jar. I'm not a religious man but my heart wills his return to good health. It's been an uneventful day for me too I'm afraid. I'm walking the path of the starving artist, writing is my passion and today the words won't come... only the yearning to drink.

>>24985629
I appreciate you wanting to enjoy your tea in private but just know that I'm all ears tonight if you fancy some comfy conversation. Cheers!
>>
File: OC.png (74 KB, 573x422) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
74 KB, 573x422
Who likes my pepe? Its my first ms paint piece
>>
>>24985751
I don't smoke.

>>24985783
I'll be back in a few.
>>
>>24985835

This one is pretty rare. Never seen it before.

>>24985836

Sorry then.

>>24985783

I've been getting in shape lately. My upper arms are starting to look like I work out, which is nice. My plan is to gewt a chaddish body so I can feel more at ease with myself.
>>
>>24985835
I believe you'll struggle to improve upon such a masterpiece in your future ms painting endeavours. Is the house artist taking any requests tonight?
>>
>>24984977
Gimme a good ol' Cider, and hey nice ''Feel'' finger tattoo
>>
>>24985892
Commendations Kraut. That takes discipline and I respect that. If I order a G&T will we get a show from your crushing a lime with your new Chad-strength? Just about done with my whiskey.
>>
>>24986049

Limes are easy targets. Roll 'em, then half them, then throw them away.

Here's your Ginny T. Lemon, Fentiman's Tonic, Monkey 47 Gin, cucumber and rosemary as garnish.
>>
did that other guy die
>>
Hey there, barkeep. Got any decent ales in?
>>
>>24984977
good evening all, i'd like to take something of warm but i don't have a big knowledge on what to take, so, if possible, can you pick one for me please?
well, i have a exam in 2 days and i'm really behind on the study, but i'm feeling that i recover all in time and get a good mark, sorry for say it without be asked for
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI

Looking at pictures of me and my Ex. Kinda feel bad about the whole thing, but I do not miss her. I just miss being adored. I've been seldomly adored by women. Going on 26 now. Part of why I want to get a chaddish body is that I want a lot of women to have the hots and embarass themselves on tinder for me.

Which could work. I am only disgusting because I am chubby and autistic, I could be an internet chad.

A man can dream...

>>24986188
Sure do. Some seasonal Pax Braeu India Pale Ale for you, with chestnut flavor.

>>24986184

No, but he said he would not do it that frequently anymore. So I am taking over today. I am sure he will make some threads again sometimes. He had something with the nervous system. Auto-immune.

>>24986206

Here's some german mulled apple wine. Enjoy.

Regarding studies, just try pomodoro. 45 minutes of intensive study, then 15 minutes of leisure. Use a timer. Works for me.
>>
>>24986110
That new found strength has already tampered with your ego Kraut, a lime would be a formidable foe for the weak drunker arms of a writer! Thank you kindly for the masterfully crafted Ginny T.

>>24986206
I'm drinking to your exam success with this next one brother. What are you studying?
>>
>>24986044
h-hey mr bartender, y-you might missed my, sorry for my ass burgers ;;__;;
>>
>Tfw Germany seems nice and I'd like to visit
I feel like it would be weird going to Europe as an American.
>>
Europeans love americans mostly, girls at least
>>
Got any cough syrup, barkeep?

My best friend fell for the "religion of peace" meme and I can't convince him otherwise.

Everyone thinks I'm paranoid but I know we're being watched.
>>
>>24986296

Heh. Believe it or not, I do write, myself. I am active in a writer's forum, currently doing a story about police work in the Warcraft Universe. It's fun flexing my mental muscles again.

I would not consider myself a good writer, though. I tend to use platitudes.

>>24986307

Some Bulmer's on Ice, coming right up. Sorry, mate.

>>24986313

Go visit, it's an experience. Germans are welcoming nowadays, and most speak good english, although lots of them have a horrid accent. I do not, as I wasted my last 4 years talking to Anglos on skype, so I developed a General American pronounciation.

>>24986364

Want it in a "lean" way?
>>
>>24986271
i didn't know of this system, why there a pause between them? to let the mind cooldown from the study? also thanks for the drink, you are doing god's work
>>24986296
thanks you pal, let me pay this round then
i'm studying General Linguistics, just 200 pages but full of concepts
>>
>>24984977
Where's the shitter?
>>
Hey there barkeep. Long time no see..sorry I stopped showing up for work. Life is taking its toll.

Can I get a rum and coke?
>>
Amateur bartenders, here is a starter pack if you would like to take on the job. We're hiring to go 7 days per week.

It's all here to make you better, buddy.

For any robots out there that are looking to apply, I made up a little "Barkeep Starter Pack" to ease your image burden.

anonfiles /file/6c4f908642ac91deefaf51f2bec2f97d

Stay friendly robots.
>>
One scotch, one bourbon, one beer.

Rents due. Work is slow. Ex took my dog. I'll be in the corner til last call.
>>
I'll try the gluehwein. It's rough out there man, Christmas is coming up, have to spend money on family. While I do enjoy giving them gifts, It's less money I have for the bills and rent.
>>
>>24986419

Back there, to the left.

>>24986472

No worries. Feel free to take over later today, gotta head out for wageslavery in the morning, I'll be around until 11 CET.

New Grove Rum, Fentiman's Cola, lime. Here you go.

>>24986523

Sounds shitty. Let this be a lesson to keep yourself detached to a certain level, i guess. Coming right up.
>>
>>24986552

Some apple gluehwein, in a fancy beaker. Knock yourself out.

Let me also remind you we got a jukebox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYZRAowdzc
>>
>>24972691
Anyone else here ever /justloseit/?
>be me in middle school
>report card day
>compare grades with friends
>mine are worse all around
>one of my friends who I'm always above shows me his grades
>even he's higher than me, he rubs it in
>get unbelievably upset over this
>I'm basically seeing red at this point
>as soon as he turns around I put my arm around his neck and try to choke him
>not even thinking at this point just tighten my arms harder
>he's calling for help and trying to get out of my grip but can't
>finally get broken up by other kids
>everyon's looking at me and I'm still pissed as hell
>push out of crowd that had formed and stormed home
I got bullied a lot as a kid because I was a huge beta which is what lead up to this. I have never had this happen since, and I hope it stays that way. Whenever people say keep your emotions bottled up donmt listen let that shit out or you'll do something stupid like me. I never told any of my family this because I didn't want them to think I was crazy.
>>
>>24986384
I usually just down a bottle of robitussin.
>>
>>24986384
Ah, a man who wields the pen need not worry if his work is received as good my friend. He should only worry if his pen still works! I'm entirely unfamiliar with the Warcraft universe but I do enjoy so older science fiction such as the classic Brave New World from our dear boy Huxley. Have you read any of his work?

>>24986409
Much appreciated, the next one's on me! As you can tell from my conversation with our barkeep, I'm a writer. I consider it a success to write 500-600 words in a night, 200 pages is a daunting prospect. Will this be your final year?
>>
>>24986617

Sorry, can't help with that. We do have Codeine, though.

>>24986627

Sadly no. I am reading Ulysses by Joyce at the moment. Quite the book. But my mind follows the rapid cuts easily, as it is the way I am thinking all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDB87o-njFQ
>>
>>24986627

Let me add: The times when I was a NEET and all I had to care for was writing some more the next day was incredibly free and nice. But it broke me to live with a psychologically abusive roommate and having no work. But I am mentally damaged, so NEETdom will always be my fallback. And then I might write fulltime, again.
>>
>>24986690
>>24986742
I must admit that as an Irish man myself you've raised my spirits with your choice of music. Ulysses will be a literary hurdle I'll tackle soon enough, I'm engrossed in the Greek myths at the moment. Being NEET myself I can relate to the freedom the lifestyle affords to my writing, it's liberating while at the same time being a constant struggle against my own mentally damaged mind. It seems we are faring the same sorrowful seas in that regard, and I hope you find peaceful shores soon my friend. Another order too please, I'll take the house recommendation.
>>
Walks over to the jukebox. Drops a couple of quarters. Bumps it with my hip.
https://youtu.be/fkadQO00kvQ
Points to bartender for another round. Sits back in corner.
>>
>>24986946

Some mulled wine.

Also I learned some irish from a guy, it went something like "to pratai aigedeach i mo thoin". I think he was being lewd.

In the process of fixing a round of beer for everyone, go get em while they're cold. It's Augustiner on tap today.
>>
>walks into bar

BETA

UPRISING

NOW

*shoots up everyone in the bar*
>>
Just checking in I suppose.
I hope everyone's doing okay at their own pace.
>>
>>24987051
> beta uprising
> massacres a bar full of betas

Nice job.
>>
File: pepebeeyourself.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
pepebeeyourself.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>am high functioning autistic

>go to autist meet ups every so often

>tfw there's a qt blonde girl there that wants your D

w-what do I do fellas?
>>
>>24987045
Cheers. Now it's quite the shame that most of my country is estranged from our language, myself included. But that man was talking about potatoes in his ass!

>>24987114
Doing just fine now that I'm the company of some brethren. Can I buy you a drink? The mulled wine is a treat!
>>
File: Murasamesurelookslovelytoday!.png (320 KB, 586x755) Image search: [Google]
Murasamesurelookslovelytoday!.png
320 KB, 586x755
>>24987210
Ahh I'd rather have some piping-hot apple cider with a side of butter cookies.
Perhaps a nice glass of mulled wine to go with dinner tonight.
>>
>>24987210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1snoWhN-Pgs

Rory was one of the greats.

>>24987199

Make autistic love to her. You're lucky. The girls at my autistic meetups all hate me because I am not a leftist and am rather loud (No-Filter extroverted Asperger's). The guys love me, though.

>>24987114

I've not seen you before. Are you notorious of sorts?

Anyway, some mulled apple wine, for you. It's hot enough.
>>
File: Browniepointsandcocoa.png (93 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
Browniepointsandcocoa.png
93 KB, 750x450
>>24985835
It's a proper pepe for peeping at. Good job.
Iced tea barkeep, I'm bored and have no motivation to do absolutely anything.
>>
File: 1450104761965.jpg (106 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1450104761965.jpg
106 KB, 500x484
>>24987051
*slowly dying*
Why would you do th-- *dies*
>>
>>24987301
Not notorious, but I do like to come in these threads and see how everyone's doing. It's best when these threads are at night so I'm all snuggled up in my bed
>>
>>24987301
>The girls at my autistic meetups all hate me because I am not a leftist and am rather loud (No-Filter extroverted Asperger's). The guys love me, though.

kek, there's a couple autist there at the meet ups that are like that.

Tell us more about your sperg sessions m8y

also the qt is an NT, not a sperg. I don't think I'd ever want an autistic GF desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 385x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 385x375
Can I get a quadruple vodka, kraut?

> try to talk to 10/10 beta at my uni
> researched her beforehand
> end up just awkwardly asking her a few questions I knew the answers to anyway
> leave

I'm wondering if I should try again. Part of me thinks I should, the other part of me thinks I should leave this one alone.

> captcha is pictures of pasta and noodles

Come on.
>>
>no barkeep
>no autistic wanderer
>no more comfy namefag rping

I want the old threads back
>>
>>24987255
Is that a dinner offer extended to myself? I'll get that for you now. How's your day been?

>>24987301
Hitting all the right strings with me tonight barkeep! A piping-hot apple cider with a side of butter cookies for my friend above, seems I'll be here for a while so put it on my tab. Another mulled wine for yours truly also, thank you kindly.
>>
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 4000x2240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 4000x2240
I've got a list of seven or eight animes I'm going to marathon in rapid succession soon. Virtually all of my human interaction will be with anime during this time.

Will I survive?
>>
>>24984977
Thanks for picking up the slack and running the Frog and Feels while the old man is sick, you're doing the lord's work.

Gluehwein sounds tasty, I'll sip on one for now.
>>
>>24986569
Thanks dude I really had to shit. Give me a tall glass of malt liquor please.
>>
Probably gonna get diagnosed with aspergers today and I sure want to kill myself. I don't ever look at this board but it's becoming obvious I will end up a regular poster
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 862x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 862x622
Give me a tall, tall beer, bartender. Whatever's got the highest alcohol content.

> used to be a member of a club
> not supposed to talk about this club, but it's dissolved so I think I can get away with it
> long for the club back
> start beating the shit out of myself just to feel something
> nobody to start a new one with who's not going to just kick my ass in two seconds

Life is pain.
>>
>>24987331

That's only fair.

>>24987368

The guys are lovely, and the girls are not stacies, but way more NT than anyone of the guys there. Me included, and my autism is rather light.

There's this incredibly fat guy who is just a giant darling, a big hugbear. Love that guy, his autism is around my level. He does PnP Roleplay, and so do I.

>>24987386

Here you go, on the rocks.

>>24987408

Gotcha both covered. Steaming Bulmer's. and some Mulledy Wine.

>>24987482

Of course, my maximally pigmented person friend guy.

>>24987501

Here's a Doppelbock.
>>
>>24987012
Whispers throughout....... gee what a fucking spaz.
>>
File: 1448924096037.jpg (78 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1448924096037.jpg
78 KB, 600x720
Evening fellow barkeep, i'll have a Guinness please when you've got the time.
Works been stressful, covering shifts has left me with little free time and really tired, only upside is i'm getting more money but not worth dealing with shitty customers, know what I mean?
>>
File: pepeclick.png (50 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepeclick.png
50 KB, 499x499
>>24987507

>tfw your a chad among autist

>tfw all females in the group session quickly divert their attention to you
>>
>>24987589

you're*

fmsuf
>>
>>24987441

Here's to you.

I'll fix myself a mojito. That drink was invented by Sir Francis Drake, by the way.
>>
>>24987507
Times are rough bud all I can afford is the malt liquor. Does that really make me a nigger? I mean sure I could be wasting government money with welfare checks but I'd rather get a job. I just got laid off and since all the seasonal and temp jobs have been filled I haven't been able to find anything. This last check coming has to last me for who knows how long but instead of quitting and getting welfare I'm still trying day in and day out. How the fuck does that make me a nigger you insensitive bastard.

Fuck it give me a double shot of your shittiest whiskey
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 720x720
>>24987588
Do you mind telling me the name of that anime girl you're with? She's quite a cutie.
>>
>>24987675

Relax, it was said in jest. Don't take anything and everything too close to your heart.

Here's a Malt Liquor and some Rye on the house. Get back on your feet.

>>24987588

Guinness with a shamrock in the head, here you go.
>>
Could I get a rum and coke, please?

It's been a long day, and I have to do the night shift at work. I can already feel a migraine coming on.
>>
File: 1449763167551.png (210 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1449763167551.png
210 KB, 700x900
>>24987787
This is Maki Nishikino, she's from Love Live.
>>24987845
Cheers mate, always appreciate the little details.
>>
>>24987866

Sure. Also, let's get a bit more Sabbath-y in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwNQk6DPtGM

One New Grove, Lime, Fentiman's for you. Apparently Fentiman's is among the best lemonades you can get.
>>
>>24987845
I ain't got a heart. Thanks for the rye . What's on your mind.
>>
>>24987486
lmao laddies I'm officially NOT an aspie, just have social anxiety
Best day of my life f@ms
>>
>>24988631
Sucks that ur still retarded tho famalam
>>
It's getting late here. Someone else can take over, if they want to. I wish you all a nice evening.
>>
File: JGF5lQ5.jpg (109 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
JGF5lQ5.jpg
109 KB, 579x570
Is it okay if I bring my book to study inside, lads?
>>
>>24986496
bump
bump
bumparoo
>>
>>24988871
Im smartr than u nerd
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.