[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROASTIES BTFO >Heartbroken parents whose 10-year-old dau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
ROASTIES BTFO

>Heartbroken parents whose 10-year-old daughter was killed by drunk driver put their smashed-up family car on display as warning to revellers
>Neal and Penny Staley lost they daughter, Evey, in an accident last year
>Family said that they 'cry every single day' over their little girl's death
>Couple's wrecked car will be on display in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
>Nearly 7,000 people were breathalysed in the county in December last year
>Police say that 'too many people are still taking the risk' to drink-drive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359255/Heartbroken-parents-10-year-old-daughter-killed-drunk-driver-smashed-family-car-display-warning-revellers.html
>>
We don't hate girls, we hate women.

10 years old is still too young for her to turn evil.
>>
>>24984767
killed by a chad
>>
How the fuck can you even feel good reading this story? I feel bad for the girl. Hope she rains down fiery justice on the bastard.
>>
>>24984815
>>24984846
back to reddit faggots
>>
>>24984846
She can't rain down justice cause She's dead. I think this shits hilarious, cause I don't know her and it doesn't effect me. If you feel bad for the parents your a fucking Normie lol go post how bad you feel about it on bitchbook.
>>
>having to listen to normies go on about gun control when they all drive cars.
>>
>>24984890
>muh newfag /b/ edge

No, that's just not sensible.

This is good news
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/scarborough-student-vehicle-dies-1.3266681

But the OP is quite sad tbqh
>>
>>24984815
implying
I'd say it's about 8-9
>>
>>24984997
(when they turn evil)*
sry
>>
>>24984767
>Small girl dies because of drunk jackass
>Ha Ha, that'll teach those women who have sex with people that aren't me
They will neither know nor really care, OP. You probs need to go outside, senpai: you're getting a bit crazy.
>>
are you implying that a 10 year old has a roastie?
>>
>>24985072
girls are becoming sluts at very young ages now
It is very likely she already developed a roastie
>>
Drunk driving should be legal. Just make it an extra offence for killing someone while drunk or damaging property, problem solved. I can drive drunk perfectly fine. It's not that hard, step one: just don't kill anyone or damage property, and that's it, there is no step two.

So many times I go to pick up hot wings or a burger and eat it while driving home thinking a beer would be perfect with this, but there is drunk driving laws, and even if you're below 0.08 you still get fucked with by nanny state assholes over something as small as an open bottle. Every MADD should be run over by a steam roller, feet first.
>>
>>24985125
>Drunk driving should be legal
>Drunk driving should be legal
if you're good at it you won't get pulled over, problem solved
>>
Wow, this really is a containment board for tards if you are all here just laugh at children/people dying because they were female.
>>
File: enhanced-8802-1419090807-16.jpg (61 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-8802-1419090807-16.jpg
61 KB, 625x417
>>24985432
>bong women
>people
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.