[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute androgynous trans girl here I will be literally any girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1448970342578.jpg (119 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
1448970342578.jpg
119 KB, 607x428
Cute androgynous trans girl here

I will be literally any girls trap wife, as long as you smell okay. including girls who dont think im a girl
>>
>>24984699
you are a man
>>
Desperation isnt attractive to anyone
>>
>betas mutilate themselves to become freaks that pretend to be girls
>still want GFs
Shake my head to be sincere my blood relations
>>
>>24984804
I went ahead and made this if you cant be bothered
>>
>>24984699
Kill yourself, dudemigo
>>
>>24984953
I refuse to do so.
>>
What if I don't want sex and just wanna cuddle?
>>
>>24986342
That sounds nice. Would you want monogamy? And contact?
>>
>>24986424
I'd be okay with you occasionally having sex with other people as long as you promised to be really careful. The sex world is scary and and I would worry about you. No polyamory though.

I've had sex but I found that I just don't get much out of it, so I've lost interest. I'd be willing to do kinky roleplay stuff with you though if you wanted do be Dommed. Just no sex.
>>
>>24986582
That actually sounds pretty wonderful. I posted skype
>>
>>24986342
>>24986424
>>24986582
>>24986593
Take a moment, friends, and realize this may be the most millenial thing you read in your entire life.
>>
>>24984699
what if I am trans but am not on hormones and look kind of masculine?
>>
>>24986593
Wrote it down but am away from the computer and on phone. I'll message you when I can and we can see if we have anything in common.
>>
File: Fuck me.png (139 KB, 1147x643) Image search: [Google]
Fuck me.png
139 KB, 1147x643
>>24984798
Tell that to all the tomoko fags
>>
>>24986726
Hormones create the smell that makes women romantically desirable to me so I don't think it would work.
>>
This is technically straight, girls.
>>
>>24986817
Its pretty bisexual tbqh senpai. I trigger olfactory senses for about 70/30 female/male
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.