[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on steam >casual fun conversation >mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10
File: dumbidiot.jpg (134 KB, 753x964) Image search: [Google]
dumbidiot.jpg
134 KB, 753x964
>meet girl on steam
>casual fun conversation
>mention im voting for trump
>completely flips out on me
>ask for counter points thinking it will be friendly debate
>after I explain why the things he is going to be doing will be good for the country she blocks me instead of bringing up a counter point

Why are women so shit at debating?
>>
You don't realize how stupid you sound.
>>
you did well anon
liberal women are more likely to cheat on you anyways
>>
>>24984461
tell me why I sound stupid please.
>>
>>24984414
>adding women on steam
>unironically arguing with women
>unironically arguing with women about politics
Dude you messed up at least 3 times.

Contemplate suicide
>>
>>24984472

Since he seems to be a pretentious douche, he'll get "cheated" on by conservative and liberal people alike. He probably won't come to the cheating part as he'll most likely fail to even get into a relationship or she'll just break up with him before.
>>
File: 1447904858865.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1447904858865.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>24984414
Because women cannot comprehend anything but what they've been told their whole lives.
To challenge a woman's opinions means to challenge her world view. They cannot separate opinion and world view. To them saying you would vote for Trump is like saying you want to own slaves. They just go off what they've been told by all their tumblr friends.
I know because I've argued with a lot of women. As soon as I read your post, I sifted through the image looking for that magical phrase:
>I cant believe we're having this conversation.
In woman speak that means
>I can't argue against what you're saying but I still believe you are wrong and will not even consider another view point.
>>
File: 1336511803307.png (35 KB, 401x400) Image search: [Google]
1336511803307.png
35 KB, 401x400
>talking about politics with women
>talking about politics with anyone
>talking to anyone
You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>24984502
Am I never supposed to discuss anything with a woman? Im trying to learn something here I guess.

Why the fuck would I ever want to be friends with a woman then.
>>
>>24984485
Because you talked politics in a non mainstream way you fucktard
I'd you don't vote for an "acceptable" party just shut the fuck up and say you don't know until you find out for her

Also never talk politics with women, 99% chance of blowing up in yr face
>>
>>24984532
>friends with a woman

You don't.
>>
>believing that Mexico would build the wall
>"my Mexican friends support trump"
That's where you went full retard
>>
>>24984583
Shouldn't politics be the main thing of discussion in every country? It seems rather important.

Trump is currently winning polls, so I assume hes "acceptable".

I just figured if someone disagreed with any points I raised they could bring up a counter point.

Maybe next time I'll ask if a person actually wants to talk about it.

I didn't realize how many people are just looking for people to reaffirm their beliefs instead of actually searching for truth.
>>
>>24984532

>"debating" politics on steam's chat

YOu're so far up your ass, you can't even see your own pretentious self. Even as I a layman and generally apolitical person can see through your cringe-worthy comments. You probably pick up all your opinions here, on pol or elsewhere. Pathetic.
>>
>>24984601
Both comments are true.

I grew up in a upper middle class chicagoland suburb. All my college graduated Mexican friends are voting trump. but yeah I agree, that sounds like some kind of argument fallacy, shouldn't of said that.
>>
Women aren't shit at debating. Your friend was just a friend, not someone to try and go full autistic /pol/ack on just because they have a different opinion.

This is how you may avoid sperging out like a child in the future;

[23/08/2015 02:03:56] Doj: You know I rather drop this subject altogether since it's clear we both have our unchangeable different views
[23/08/2015 02:04:01] Doj: I won't mention politics again
[23/08/2015 02:04:02] Kyriaki: because it actually is pretty racist
[23/08/2015 02:04:05] Kyriaki: yes
[23/08/2015 02:04:20] Kyriaki: i think that's what i was going for by telling you it made me uncomfortable in the first place
>>
>>24984414
You never go full autism and actually try and have a real conversation with a woman, I learned this as well recently.

If they disagree with you even a tiny bit instead of doing anything they just shut down and block you because their worldview is all there is and they need others to validate it.
>>
>>24984653
Why is it socially unacceptable to talk about the most important thing in everyone's life?

Sorry, I'm not a normie and I never talk to people outside the internet.

Has it always been like this? How the fuck can we run an election of common people don't like to talk about their candidates?

Literally hugbox memes
>>
>>24984414
all i see is you going full sperg
literally who cares
please tell me youre not the one with the shorter name
>>
>>24984716

It's socially acceptable. Being an edgy teenager who doesn't really know anything about the topic he's discussing isn't "acceptable". Technically it is, but you're just embarrassing yourself and any normal person wouldn't want to be around you.
>>
>>24984687
If a friend cant handle a debate without getting offended for literally no fucking reason, I don't want them as a friend anyways.

If my friends can't tell me why im wrong to my face, id rather not talk to them at all.
>>
>>24984754
Can you stop strawmanning me and tell me what I'm wrong about please.

I am very sincere. I'm a bit of a sociopath, and have very little to no empathy.
>>
>>24984716
The problem isn't yours OP.
The vast majority of women are leftist because being leftist means they get to act morally superior as "warriors of equality", and because it's easier to be leftist if you are a failure devoid of individuality.
The problem is that women do not want to be challenged. They want a hugbox. This is why tumblr exists.
I lost my best friend recently because we talked about politics and for some reason it isn't acceptable for me to not vote Bernie.
>>
>>24984762
Go make friends on /pol/ then. It's common knowledge you should avoid politics, religion and gender issues as conversation subjects. If a conversation still ends up at that subject, get off the subject the moment you notice conflicting opinions.

It has nothing to do with the ability to "handle a debate". You don't debate with a friend. You have pleasant conversations with them. Grow up.
>>
>>24984794
It's just a butthurt libc,uck angry that you reminded him why Trump can't be stumped.

That said
>Undermeme Tumblrtale avatar
You should've seen that coming a mile away.
>>
>>24984824
So you're saying I should never disagree with a friend, and if I do to never talk about it again? My friends are not uninteresting shitlords incapable of defending their opinions.

Those aren't friends, those are people that want to stay on your good side and use you.

A good friend will tell you exactly why they think you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>24984645
Don't worry about that post, people are fucking retarded. You can talk about whatever anywhere if the conversation is brought up, it's not your fault if people bitch out or say "OH THAT'S NOT A MAINSTREAM WAY TO TALK ABOUT, YOU SHOULD JUST NOT TALK ABOUT IT IF IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE" like this retard >>>>>24984532

Beta behaviour.
>>
>>24984855
>A good friend will tell you exactly why they think you're fucking retarded
>Thinking this is the same as "just disagreeing"
Only in the mind of a touchy sperg.
>>
File: tripfigs.jpg (94 KB, 712x618) Image search: [Google]
tripfigs.jpg
94 KB, 712x618
>>24984824
>tripfag telling someone to grow up

The iron knees!
>>
>talking politics to anyone who doesn't also talk politics
>ever under any circumstances

It's a rare breed of person who can actually talk politics, most people are pretty kneejerk and set in stone on what they believe.

Also, no way in hell would I let someone lecture me over Steam chat, you're a moron OP
>>
>>24984824
>wants to be coddled and never have to face the fact that people have different opinions which can be enlightening for both parties
>telling someone else to grow up
Part of being an adult is being able to talk about difficult things, to handle things that you don't like and to deal with disagreements in an adult manner instead of avoiding them and/or over reacting to them. Part of being a friend is accepting each other despite differences, to forgive and forget and to better each other while spending time with someone you enjoy. You're literally an autistic child, or friends with one, if you have to avoid controversial topics.
>>
Women aren't shit at debating. They're just so stupid they can't do anything. There is a difference from being shit at debating and not even knowing what the fuck a debate is.

Women just want you to tell them they aren't like the other girls and that you want to fuck them.
>>
>>24984824
>It's common knowledge you should avoid politics, religion and gender issues as conversation subjects
Yeah, with people you don't know very well. Not absolutely every fucking person on the planet.
>>
>>24984855
This. I may not have many friends, but the ones I do really don't bitch out.

I even have a gay black friend and I've blurted out fag/insulting shit without even realizing it but he didn't get pissy over it. That's because he's a stoic dude, and doesn't let much in life get him down. I envy him :(
(In this situation I was a complete cunt)

And with another we always debate over conflicting opinions. Conflict, religion, whatever it may be. Though we usually agree we don't get anal on disagreements, just debate it out and agree to disagree in the end.
>>
>>24984893
>just disagreeing
benefits zero parties at all. It's better to find out at what points you disagree at, and figure out WHY you disagree.

A: I dont like ****
B: Well I like ****!
A: But thats ****
B: Thats not true here is my evidence ****
A: I have evidence saying otherwise ****!

The goal is the change the other persons mind, or at least see the other persons opinion, but respectfully disagree, and give an explanation as to why. If you have no reason to support something, then why the fuck do you support it.

I want hugboxes to leave.
>>
File: 1445771993581.gif (9 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1445771993581.gif
9 KB, 210x250
>>24984947
Trying to force your opinion onto someone about something she clearly doesn't want to talk about is the complete opposite of "handling things". OP couldn't handle the fact someone had a different opinion, so he instantly sperged out and started going "YOU'RE WROOONG".

Please grow up.
>>
>>24984941
The only part of what OP said that could be viewed as lecturing was the part where he brought up echo chambers the rest of it was an attempt to get his friend to defend their beliefs.
>>
>>24985005
But she was completely wrong. She thought trump was completely blocking the border to Mexico and claiming it would start wars with mexico

It's literally the dumbest thing a cunt has ever told me. Either she needs to get educated on opinions before she bashes someones political choice, or she needs to stay in her tumblr hugbox.
>>
>>24985005
Are you literally an autist, you're describing exactly what his friend did. Literally all ok did was present his opinions and try to get his friend to defend theirs of state theirs.
>>
>>24984414
You autismo why did you bring up politics in a casual fun conversation with a girl you barely know. Come on try at least.
>>
>>24985084
I have fun talking about politics and religion specifically. I know why religion is stupid to debate with someone, because you cant prove or disprove faith, but politics actually has facts.

Politics are generally one of the first things I talk about with new friends from the internet. And being the way the internet is, most are Bernie faggots. But they all like to talk about it too. The stronger someone feels about a politician, the more facts they generally have to back up key points.

It's just interesting to me.

I also like talking about foreign affairs completely unrelated to the US directly, but most people don't know jack shit about anything.
>>
>>24984824
>You don't debate with a friend. You have pleasant conversations with them. Grow up.
>Grow up.

This made my skin crawl. You are an insect.
>>
>>24985005
Stupid little tripfag as usual.
>>
Friendly reminder to email Jap moot and ask for removal of trips, and addition poster IDs to r9k
>>
>>24985005
Thanks Doj you're doing God's work by setting these lil beta autists straight
>>
>>24984754
>doesn't really know anything about the topic

Did you read the chat? I mean there are left and right wing idiots but she really said absolutely nothing to prove him wrong. I mean obviously there are people who could hold their ground in discussions with op, especially since his favourite platform for conversation is fucking steam chat, but she did make an ass of herself
>>
File: image_1.jpg (72 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
72 KB, 768x576
>>24984754
>mfw damage control this hard
>>
This thread is why you should never respond to tripfags, ever, except to inform them they have been filtered
>>
>>24985804
Well OP I think what she did was pretty good. Fuck your fake god Trump. What the fuck does he have against us Mexicans? Fucking gringo.
>>
>>24984414
>voting for a far-right meme politician

idiot.
>>
>>24986024
He doesn't have anything against Mexicans, just illegal aliens.
>>
>>24984461
Trip fag end it already
>>
>>24984414
Who does she want, Bernie kikeberg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
Very relevant sketch
>>
Women are hardwired to seek attention and affirmation from the people around them. They're much more likely to support a feel-good meme candidate like Bernie Sanders, who is popular with children and adults who think like children, over a "mean" candidate like Trump.
>>
>>24984414
>trying to logically argue with women
Should have just told her you're going to vote for Trump and tell her to shut the fuck up about it and change the topic.
>>
>>24984653
The friend is def dumber though
>>
File: good job safe kid.jpg (34 KB, 362x234) Image search: [Google]
good job safe kid.jpg
34 KB, 362x234
You fucked up. Yes, you did. Barring any kind of legitimate debate or arguing about the points you made, let's just be realistic. Women are not capable of real debate. They can't disentangle their feelings and empathy from their logic and rationality. It's not an opinion, this is just factual. So you fucked up assuming she could handle a debate.

Here's how you SHOULD have handled it
>somehow mention you're a trump supporter
>omg you racist homophobe asshole fuckboy
>I like walls, I even have four of them at my house
>omg are you serious???
>I'm not interested in talking politics right now, let's play (some vidya)

Here she has two options:
>belabor the point and push you
In which you can ignore her and play games without her, and she will believe she fucked up and pushed you away.
or
>also give up and talk about something else
In which case, you keep her as a friend

Once again, women can NOT, and will NEVER, be able to debate you. They will sling shit and call you all sorts of names, hoping to piss you off. Fighting women is a fruitless endeavor, and will only frustrate you and her.

Keep debates with your guy friends and /pol/, women are not worthwhile to talk to about serious shit. They are holes to be fucked and do not forget that
>>
File: THE WALL - ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.png (472 KB, 1000x560) Image search: [Google]
THE WALL - ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.png
472 KB, 1000x560
When I first heard about the wall, I got really excited because I realized America is literally how it is described in Arrested Development, which is a fucking sitcom. Did Trump ever credit Hurwitz for this idea, or did he just rip it off for himself?
>>
>>24984824
>You don't debate with a friend. You have pleasant conversations with them. Grow up.
Anime isn't real life. Believe it or not many people like to have intellectual conversations with each
other! Crazy I know!
>>
>>24986697
>Trump
>Far right
>Wants shit like universal healthcare
>>
>>24984414
because they are women
>>
File: 1450128273602.png (889 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450128273602.png
889 KB, 2000x1200
>>24984414
>mention im voting for trump

Never reveal your power level on the first meeting with ANYBODY. It's literally the No. 1 rule from /pol/ or you gonna get called out by Liberal retards for being Politically Incorrect.
>>
See now typically I would say that it's a woman thing, they are after all retarded parasites and expecting any sort of meaningful discussion with them is pointless. Unfortunately, this thread laden with ad homs and other shit about never talking about politics is sad proof that it's not just women.
>>
>>24984824
>>24984687
>>24984893
You fail to see the most interesting friends will be those who do debate with you.

I had extremely heated debates with 3 different nerds in high school and we were looked down upon by others who listened to us. The majority doesn't want to lose their comfort by debating heated topics. Man I miss those 3 guys they were good friends.
>>
>>24988713
Revealing my power level is how I got my girlfriend.
>>
HEY IM POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND IT MAKES ME RIGHT HAHA
>>
>>24984414
>just mentioning you are voting for trump is enough to make a Democrat stop talking to you

Jesus modern day liberals are fucking babies. At least bring up some arguments as to why voting trump is bad if you are so against him. This makes me think she hasn't really thought about why he is bad at all, she just accepted that other people told her he is bad.
>>
>>24989477
That's alpha as fuck. I want you to put a baby in me,
>>
>>24984687
Jesus, that's not a real friend if you can't even share your opinions with them. What is even the value of talking to them? It's just a waste of time.
>>
>>24987801
No one cares, sIut
>>
>>24984414
Why does everyone have to debate you? I don't waste time with people who I know are morons and wrong. I just cut them out.
>>
>>24986002
Why is tripfagging even allowed, if it's for the sake of "owning up to your posts" in a thread, why not just Implement ids, literally no purpose for trips to be a thing.
>>
File: no brakes.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
no brakes.gif
1 MB, 680x849
most people i have talked to on PSN all agree that trump is the best candidate. sounds like steam is just filled with leftish cvkcs who want to let mudslimes overwhelm this country
>>
>>24990465
>gaming manchildren like the joke candidate
not surprising 2bh
>>
>>24990465
Sounds like you're playing the wrong games on steam, most people I meet are either Euros who don't give a shit or /pol/ browsing gun nuts
>>
>>24990708
>joke candidate
only candidate to speak out against the danger of islam and offer a legitimate solution, which is to temporarily ban all people from the middle east from entering america.

the best part about this is that everyone who disagrees with this proposition is confirmed for having no idea what the hell is happening in the world. trump's statements came right after it was discovered that ISIS has taken over a gov't building in syria which issues passports, so ISIS now has the capability of creating fake international documents as needed, and this also comes after the US department of homeland security issued a report in which they claimed the department does not have the adequate tools or means to assess whether or not refugees have any links to terrorist organizations

please do america a favor and kill yourself. you really shouldn't be allowed to vote if you have no idea what's going on in the world.
>>
>>24990863
lmao this guy guy is serious
>>
>>24984686
>shouldn't of
>should not of
Jeez, you ignorant fucks make my blood boil, and english isn't even my first language.
>>
>>24990918
and this, ladies and gentlemen, are the people in america who vote liberal. a rational explanation is given to explain a certain stance that is viewed as "politically incorrect" by the left, but they're unable to think of a response. instead of countering a point, they'll just spout buzzwords like "racism" or, in this anon's case, "joke candidate"

the reality is, there's no counter to be made. liberals are trying their best to downplay trump's understanding of the political situation in the middle east, but no one understands it better than trump. he was against the war in iraq from day one, unlike hillary clinton. hell, he explained in his book that 9/11 was going to happen, and was going to be committed by bin laden, before it even happened, because he understands blowback, and we're on the path of experiencing another afghan mujahideen with our support of the FSA. the fact that he understands this completely dismantles the proposition that middle eastern leaders would hate donald trump, as he is the only candidate to understand that the US does not benefit from operating a puppet paramilitary throughout the middle east
>>
We /pol/ now? Cross containment board contamination pls go.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.