[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're rich you don't belong on this board. Being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450035403502s.jpg (7 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1450035403502s.jpg
7 KB, 250x249
If you're rich you don't belong on this board. Being rich is like a woman. It's impossible to be rich and have a hard life. Now get the fuck out.
>>
If you have enough money but still dont have friends and / or a gf why wouldn't you belong here?
>>
>>24984398
Because you can just get surgery to make yourself handsome. Then you wouldn't need social skills.

Because you can buy a really expensive car and then you would get attention from girls and get friends.

Wealth is the most highly valued thing by women aside from insanely good genes(and most people don't have genes anywhere near that close)
>>
>>24984444
Do you really think you would be happy with someone who only wants to be with you for your money?
>>
>>24984499

It's better than nothing.

bloqx
>>
>>24984280
>It's impossible to be rich and have a hard life. Now get the fuck out.
If you made the money yourself, I agree. Lots of miserable fucks out there who where born into wealth though.
>>
>>24984499
All the millionaires seem to be. And besides it's not like women are the only thing in life. Being really rich guarantees you the best of everything period. Fuck richfags die you whiny cunts you have no right to compare your struggles to mine.
>>
>who is Elliot Rodger
>>
>>24984725
Elliot Rodger was not on r9K and he wasn't that rich.
>>
File: j33vesu[1].jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu[1].jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>24984639
>All the millionaires seem to be
Until the golddigger decides to cash out, of course
>>
>>24984780
idk senpai buying a BMW is a status signal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.