[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It will never be 2006 again What was your life like around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: lol.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>It will never be 2006 again

What was your life like around 10 years ago?
>>
"I wish there was a way to know you are in the good ol days while you are in them" -Nard dog
>>
About to peak in 2 years, last 6 months and then downhill for the next 8 hitting rock bottom. Why doesn't the government subsidize time machine research?
>>
File: IXIDQpx.jpg (102 KB, 661x509) Image search: [Google]
IXIDQpx.jpg
102 KB, 661x509
>>24984059
>You'll never play vanilla WoW for the first time again
>>
>>24984030
I was NEETing it up living on savings.
>>
I can walk on water i can fly
>>
>>24984030
Really really bad. I'm glad it's not 2006 anymore, jesus christ.
>>
Playing Fly For Fun during summer vacation. Probably the happiest time of my life.
>>
>>24984168
I will keep on fighting till I die
>>
>was 18
>set up e-mail (which is still in use)
>got license and first car
>was still in school
>played and tried to mod video games
>didn't like the album in op pic
6/10
>>
File: 1449853034539.jpg (219 KB, 1005x1005) Image search: [Google]
1449853034539.jpg
219 KB, 1005x1005
>>24984102
I know it's silly, but I really look forward to the possible discovery of time travel. If I could go back in time and fix all my problems, stop myself from hurting him, and do well in school, maybe life might be a bit better.
>>
>>24984030
Alot better. I had a better job and was generally way happier then.
>>
>>24984030
I was at the beginning of the bad times. It was all downhill from around that time.
None the less, I'd rather be there. Maybe I could have stopped the momentum knowing what I know now.
>>
>>24984626

>I could have stopped the momentum knowing what I know now.

Told you, time travel is the solution to all our problems.
>>
>>24984700
Is time travel even possible though?
>>
>>24984768

I don't know and I'm afraid to look it up. My hopes die with it. Whom am I kidding, of course it's not possible.
>>
I was in the 4th grade and the only things I cared about were shitty emo music, anime/manga, and vidya.

good times tbqh
>>
>>24984700
>Implying this wouldn't end with none of us existing
You know there are crazy shits out there who would go back and kill all primitive humans. Even more likely, tons of retards with hero fantasies who would kill hitler. Either way, none of us end up existing.
>>24984768
The most I've heard, is that time travelling forwards is possible and has been done on a molecular level, but it takes extreme speed. As of now, it's unlikely a human will ever experience it on a large scale (more than a few seconds at most). I think I heard about time travelling backwards being possible on a molecular scale as well, but I could be mistaken. I imagine if that we can find a way to exploit multiple dimensions, we could come back to ours at a different time, but that could also just be sci-fi bullshit.
>>
i wasn't born yet
XDDdDD
>>
>>24984856

>You know there are crazy shits out there who would go back and kill all primitive humans. Even more likely, tons of retards with hero fantasies who would kill hitler. Either way, none of us end up existing.

Please don't kill my last resort fantasy. Rude.
>>
boring

all I did was make cringeworthy posts on Normiebook and Online forums
>>
>>24984102
>time travel
cant wait to use it to pitch famous movies to networks before the real creator does

haha, i'll be loaded
>>
I was sitting in my room, still wearing my 2002 glasses

Drinking Ranch and constantly forcing "Radical" into sentences
>>
>>24984030
I lost my virginity,
went off to college,
didn't know anything about 4chan, I didn't even have a internet connection back then
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.