[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pushpeopleaway/ here? Every time I start making a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1444930421421.jpg (179 KB, 651x976) Image search: [Google]
1444930421421.jpg
179 KB, 651x976
Who /pushpeopleaway/ here? Every time I start making a friend and we start getting close/talking and vidya each day I start not talking to them cause they got too close or something. Been this way all my life.
>>
>tfw have bpd
>tfw constantly fighting and then making up with friends
>tfw have made multiple death threats and suicide threats to my bf
>tfw on and off

send help

ive scared alot of friends away because i dont realize how mean i can be
>>
>>24983565
I don't even fight with anyone, I'm easy to get along with and all that, but I can't stand being close to pile for some reason, I just start avoiding them. Happened time and time again.

>bf
>suicide threats

Bitchy, but normalfags don't get abusive mean humor.
>>
>>24983502
>have severe social issues from abusive childhood
>every time I make a friend or start getting close to someone, I start dropping contact or pulling away
>have a few people in my life who have put up with my bullshit for years
>will sometimes go months without saying a word to them or making any attempt to contact them
>hate myself for it but I can't get up the energy to initiate contact
I can't help but feel like it's a chore to socialize, when it takes up so much energy and causes me so much stress. I know that it would be easier if I just talked to people more often, but I can't even make small talk with my coworkers. It feels too forced and uncomfortable, it's just not worth it...

I've been talking with my psychologist about this and he seems extremely understanding, like it's normal for me to be this way considering my situation. I don't know what to think.

>>24983565
>death "threats"
>suicide "threats"
that isn't mean, it's pathetic
>>
>>24983565
Fuck you, you vain cancerous faggot.
>>
>>24983710
i cant help it.

i really dont realize how powerful words can be.

if soeone said the things i say to other people, i wouldnt think twice, becaue they are just words.

but alot of people take my words seriously.

;c
>>
I get suspicious every time someone tries to be friendly with me.
>>
>>24983502
>>24983687
>>24983710
used to do this when i was younger, it never even gets that far now because socializing gives me extreme anxiety. if i somehow end up in a conversation with a person online or irl (4chan is safe) i'll avoid it or just straight up ignore them forever if i have to.

i just really really really do not like interacting with people, dropped out of highschool and will never get a job because of this. life really isn't that bad as long as i'm alone, but i'm still fucked because i wont be able to live like this forever.
>>
File: 1444012062051.jpg (44 KB, 428x371) Image search: [Google]
1444012062051.jpg
44 KB, 428x371
>>24983793
Attention Whore in every thread I see you lol.

>death and suicide threats
>sad that people leave you

Its one thing if you say shit like I'm gonna kill myself when something bad happens with a friend who posts here or won't take you seriously, but you just sound like a retard.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.