[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many fap sessions equal one time sex? Basically how often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: phnkbWsxC1uxclilo1_500.png (72 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
phnkbWsxC1uxclilo1_500.png
72 KB, 500x482
How many fap sessions equal one time sex?
Basically how often do I need to fap in order to lose my virginity?
>>
That's not how it works anon
>>
>how many toy cars do I need to buy to get a real car?
>>
15 times in a single day
>>
>>24983333

Lets say I started fapping at around 12-13 years of age. Now I'm 27. And I fap at least 1 time per day, sometimes more, so maybe 1.5 times per day on average over the course of 14 years...
Thats way over 7600 single fap ssessions. Cmon you can't tell me this won't make up for anything.
There is now way you could call me sexually inexperienced like a virgin with that amount of time and cum spend on sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>24983430

There is absolutely no comparison between sex and masturbation. In your head you don't account for the cramps you get in your calves after prolonged fucking, shortness of breath, when you stop for a minute because you need to read just position. You also can't imagine how wonderful that pussy feels. That small tight little involuntary gasp that every girl makes when you enter here. The best sound in the world. The hours spent afterwards trailing your fingers along each others skin. The finally getting rid of the lonliness and coldness atleast for a little while. You're still a virgin.
>>
>>24983742
>You're still a virgin.

No, I'm not
>>
I often wonder this. Is there a point where the fact that I masturbate so frequently will prevent me from becoming a wizard. Am I not still losing mana by ejaculating, even if it isn't into a roastie.
>>
24 times in a day. Once per hour for 24 hours straight. Once you have become delirious you are no longer a virgin

because you'll die
>>
>>24983394
Not OP but I've done that before. It was a rush but also exhausting, and slightly painful at the end, two hours
>>
>>24983742
>The finally getting rid of the lonliness and coldness atleast for a little while

And it never lasts enough
>>
>>24983287
100 times per day during for 3 years
>>
Is it that hard to buy a condom and get a prostitute?
Jesus christ
I mean come on, you're not even the kind of perverts that those girl are used to fuck, just tell her you're a virgin loser and she'll do the work
You're paying her after all
>>
>>24984891

Prositutes don't count fuccboi.
>>
>>24983287
>if you want to meet a slutty girl go to the bar
>if you want to meet a nice girl go to the library

it's not that hard anon
>>
>>24983357
That implies that toy cars have any value. You can eventually get enough toy cars to sell and get a real car.
Don't get me wrong, I never drove before, and I play with my toy cars all day, but don't pretend to be stupid.
>>
File: GunPepe1.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
GunPepe1.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>>24983795
Then what the fuck are you doing here?
Fuck you nigger robot
>>
>>24988706
Because I've masturbated so much i've ascended virgin status. You can too
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.