[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you guys think if i sign myself into a psychiatric ward i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Funnystory.png (104 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
220px-Funnystory.png
104 KB, 220x326
do you guys think if i sign myself into a psychiatric ward i will meet the qtp2t sad gf of my dreams? seriously considering
>>
No. Crackerhouse is nothing like how the movies portray it. Most likely if they are in there they are fucked out of the mind either naturally or because of the drugs they give you. No time for relations in there.

I have made a good friend though that i met in a ward once. It was really weird though.

plus NO TOUCHING
>>
>>24983135
I went to school with that guy.
Kind of funny how things wound up
>>
i went to the same HS as the guy who wrote that book. i know his feels on a dee level.

he killed himself a year or two ago
>>
>>24983135
This is the most autistic thing I think I've ever read on 4chan, then again, I've only been on here for about a year.
>Can't meet girl irl
>Something that happens in a movie will obviously happen irl
The best thing that could happen is you actually do meet a girl with intense emotional issues who fucks your brains out 24/7, you both get out of the psych ward, and three months later she bites your dick off in a random fit of rage.
>>
>>24983163
Fuck off tripfag. I'm literally engaged to someone I met at an outpatient psychiatric hospital after spending 72 hours of mandatory commitment in the psych ward. Do it, OP. Be the hero nobody else could be.
>>
>>24983135
Ha, no.

That shitty movie is insulting with how poorly it represents psych wards.
>>
>>24983210
im not saying its impossiable. im saying its unlikely.

plus please dont use the ward if you dont need help.

other people could use the bed you are taking that are actually in need and not looking for someone to fuck.

its selfish
>>
>>24983235
>plus please dont use the ward if you dont need help
i literally browse a chinese trading card board every day for hours
>>
>>24983135
>mfw I got my first blow job in a mental ward from a qt3.14
Thank you to her rapist father who got her addicted to sex and craving the dick.
>>
>>24983285
kekissimo
>>
>>24983235
Lmfao you have no idea wth you are talking about.

The psych ward is just locked hospital rooms with a fat security guard in the hallway on a black folding chair. The rooms just have old people, that's it.
>>
>>24983395
The first time I was admitted to the loony bin, I was in a rural part of England and the only available place within two hours of us was a clinic for rehabilitating violent drug users. Instead of going to a place that could have actually helped me, I was thrown in with a bunch of assholes who I couldn't relate to, with a bunch of doctors who had no idea what was wrong with me or how to help.

It's extremely important that shitters don't fill up beds in mental institutions when they could be used by people who really need them.
>>
>>24983395
ive been 5150'd more times then my age.

i know what im talking about.

and who cares if those rooms are used by old people with dementia?

they still need help no matter what
>>
>>24983135
>of my dreams
No mang. You'll meet a crazy girl that will bring you problems.
>>
>>24983633
>i wont stop using my trip because im a more important person than u
>>
>>24983739
I am not important.

but my opinions are.

so yes.
>>
>>24983135
Depends on where you go. Inpatient you get like a week, the age range is pretty severe, and these girls are seriously fucked. I wouldn't suggest it.
Residential is longer, but people are even more fucked up.
Note in both of these touching of any kind is usually forbidden. It happens but it isn't supposed to.
Outpatient is probably where you'd want to go. You can stick around for a month, and still go home and shit. The problem with it is that these people aren't always ruined, and based off of your post, they may know to stay away.
Overall they suggest not to do this kind of shit because if you cant support yourself it's a struggle to support someone else. I know, I know "I can love them but not me. We'll help each other!" I've been there. A big problem comes when one person does get better and the other one doesn't. Once you're out you don't want to stick around. Honestly doing so can drag you back down. You may be marginally happier but you're putting yourself in a really risky situation.
Tl;Dr
>Top suggestion
Don't do it
>Next
Outpatient
>Absolutely desperate tier
Go residential
Godspeed anon
>>
Does anyone know if you are able to volunteer and care for the sick in the psych ward?
>>
>>24983395
Nah honestly a lot of good hospitals have problems with vacancy. When I got admitted last time I almost had to stay in the detox unit. They're walking me over and saying "Yeah, you'll room with dipshit for tonight and we'll move you over as soon as we can." I just hear this guy vommiting as they start walking me over and I'm thinking yeah no.
They put me in the "Quiet room" some handleless room with a window they put people freaking out in. beat rooming with puky.
Later ended up rooming with some Indian guy who smelt very strongly of mint.
>>
>>24983824
you can be just a general volunteer in many hospitals.

though most jobs are being a porter or carrying around books or fetching sheets.
>>
>>24983824
They're pretty clinical about. You usually need a degree to actually do shit. The closest that I can remember them ever doing is having people bring dogs in. Their owners didn't seem like therapists but they still probably need to get approved, or some shit. I guarantee you that with a dog around no one will give a shit about you. Those dogs were based.
>>
>>24983183
oh me too anon

when did ya graduate
>>
>>24983135
You should know that to stay in inpatient or residential they need to think you're fucked up, and if they do the'll probably medicate your ass. That shit can royally fuck you up if you don't need it. It can fuck you up if you DO need it.
>>
>>24983135
> Chad thinks he's insane, the movie.
>>
When I was baker acted, they had separate gender rooms. Generally, the people there aren't the best people to hang out with. Although they were all interesting, they had no value as a human being. There was something more fucked up than your average person. If you really must, go for the ones that are depressed/anxious
>>
Last time I went there was only one girl I was moderately attracted to. She was 18 (I'm 20). Pretty cute, small, mousy. Nicole I think? She ended up being pretty fucking toxic. Was passively abbrasive towards people. Sensitive to a fault. Ended up going on about asexuality and gender-fluidity. Talked about how she only dated this guy for his money. Frequently talked about Tumblr.
So all in all I'm saying there was no one there worth being interested in. A couple of cool people to talk to, but that's about it. If you're only going for a partner there's a good chance you'll just waste a fucking week.
>>
>>24983135
>op admits himself
>Sits silently the entire time he's there
>Actually now more depressed because he can't cope with life using his Mongolian smoke signal forumn
>>
Most psych wards in my country are gender segregated. Male with male, female with female. So no OP.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.