[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: we describe our imaginary worlds to each other >game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
itt: we describe our imaginary worlds to each other

>game of thrones but with furries
>>
>>24982889
>lord of the rings but with sharks instead of orcs
>>
It's the same as this plane of existence but there are no niggers and i'm happy
>>
world of sw but insted of jedi, there are goddamn teletubbies
>>
File: Gotham1989mattPainting.jpg (203 KB, 2037x1301) Image search: [Google]
Gotham1989mattPainting.jpg
203 KB, 2037x1301
my happy place is Burtons version of Gotham
>>
It's like real life but I'm happy and have a girlfriend and an active social life and work in my dream job and I have no mental issues at all.
>>
Earth but with joy and hope.
>>
>>24982889
exactly the same except no people
>>
I'm a child again
>>
> lets combine two things and discuss them
>>
>>24982889

A big assed endless grassy plain. Big beautiful blue skies unobstructed by trees, mountains or any buildings. On the edge of the plain is a beach, and beyond it is a large endless fresh water body. A single wooden cottage sits on the plain nearby the beach.

There is no one there other than me and a girl in a green dress. We usually hang out inside the cottage.

I thought of having animals, maybe yaks, populating the place, but decided against it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 320x305
>>24983048
beautiful, anon. But why no yaks?
>>
>>24983145

I wanted to keep the place quiet and without clutter.

More realistically I just got lazy and did not feel like spending the effort on visualizing the yaks.
>>
>>24982889
How would that look? Would everyone be the animal thats in their sigil? (starks=wolves, Lannisters = lions etc..)

But then Ned Stark would be a wolf married to a fish.

And what about the houses that dont have animals as sigils?
>>
>>24983270
I pretty much just assign people species as it comes up. Sometimes it's arbitrary, sometimes it's based on personality/character traits.
>>
This is my real fantasy.

I wish I would get abducted by friendly greys, we would get some hookers from earth along and then just smoke weed, and just chill out flying in the space while we fuck them.

The spaceship's interior would be like that of a minimalist nightlife lounge.

Something like pic related.
>>
>>24983728

Comfy. Do you just go on like this forever? Would you or the greys ever do anything different?

>>24983048

I'm this guy. The girl sometimes have tea and pastries for me.
>>
I always have vivid daydreams in this imagined near-future balkanized United States nigger apocalypse
idk I have really vivid daydreams about it all the time and I think I could develop them into novels or something
>>
it starts with a world filled with only white people

and actually, that's about it. literally a utopia
>>
File: alien fantasy.png (322 KB, 989x562) Image search: [Google]
alien fantasy.png
322 KB, 989x562
>>24984060
No idea that's just my fantasy, been making this now(pic related) something like that, but way more comfy and more spacious.
>>
File: alien-fantasy-2.png (512 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
alien-fantasy-2.png
512 KB, 800x480
>>24984284
>>24983728
>>24984060
made this too
>>
File: 1439940722905.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
1439940722905.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
>the world population has been send to a slightly terraformed Mars since decades ago after Earth was emptied of its resources and a global war was rising.
>i'm selected among the best in a rebellious colony from Mars to explore Earth again, against the worldwide laws created by the UMS (United Martians States)
>travel with a old, rusty spaceship from the pre-colonization era and a competent crew
>finally end up near some European city in ruins
>discover a diverse wildlife, meet some remaining earthlings trying to rebuild civilisation discover a whole new part of history hidden by the UMS for decades, thanks to a few educated groups
>wandering around the comfy green and grey ruins of civilisation with my crew and some new people and never come back to the shithole that is Mars

Alt:
>discover large and bright cities all around the planet
>mfw it was all a lie
>>
File: tumblr_n6k46w0aU71s13fhgo1_500.jpg (107 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6k46w0aU71s13fhgo1_500.jpg
107 KB, 450x360
My fantasy is going on a road trip to see a Nirvana concert with my Rose gf, then drinking good drinks in the fancy bar hotel and heading upstairs to cuddle and sleep with my sweet Rosey gf.
None of this can happen which is why I cannot wait to die.
Anyone else know the feel? People always ask me what I'm looking forward to in life, but all the things I "look forward to" just simply cannot happen.
>>
>>24983270
>Getting tentacle raped by Greyjoys
>>
File: santa.png (709 KB, 1003x748) Image search: [Google]
santa.png
709 KB, 1003x748
>>24983365
I do as well. It is founded in both personality and appearance each time. I for example am I dog. I require a leader who I respect dearly and I will travel with them and I will follow them blindly. Dying for them would be an honour, Killing for them a joy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.