[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. Im Polish, 25, so well past my highschool years. I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151212_120750.jpg (757 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_120750.jpg
757 KB, 3264x2448
Hello. Im Polish, 25, so well past my highschool years. I recently played a "Life is Strange" game which shows the life od American teenager. I was completly baffled by the complicated social interactions between npcs in game. The amount of stupid, hipsterish problems, mid-lesson selfie-taking, glorification of laziness and rudeness and similiar unnecessary things was staggering. Is this the real American highschool ? I Hope ITS not, IF yes then your country is doomed.
Pic unrelated.
>>
Aside from glorification of laziness, absolutely not. America is as close to Life is Strange as Japan is to anime.

(BTW, your country is the only hope for Europe. <3 )
>>
American here

I spent most of my high school studying or playing vidya, I went out a total of like 3 times

Had maybe 10 "friends" who thought I was cool but I rarely hung out with them after school and I was never invited to anything

Ran varsity track and field, lifted, and managed to still repel basically every girl in a 10m radius

I've never played Life is Strange but my guess is that it's an idealized version of the high school experience for escapism like harem animes
>>
>>24982671
No. Mostly isn't the highschool experience. But when nathan draws the gun in the bathroom that's pretty much on point. When I was in highschool janitor found a gun in the bathroom.
>>
>>24982671
It's pretty accurate for millennials and high school kids.
>>
>>24982671
lol if I tell you that I know people IRL like that?
it's just attention whoring
>muh teenage feels
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.