[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw start talking to girl >10/10 qt but is a bit of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: 1449006619313.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449006619313.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>tfw start talking to girl
>10/10 qt but is a bit of a ""nerd"", even has a PC she built that's better than mine
>really start to like her
>find out she's had a couple threesomes in the past, and has slept with 6 guys in total
>get sort of bummed, because no matter if you're gay or straight you don't want to know your partner has had other partners in the past like that
>get accused of being a slutshamer and a misogynist by her friends
>>
She probably didn't even build her computer on her own, probably had guys help her the whole way.

Did you actually call her a slut in public, though?
>>
>>24982669
I didn't call her any names, I was just noticeably bummed so she must have told her friends about it and they went into full SJW mode
>>
>>24982640

>nerd
>computer built by Chad in exchange for two hours on the carousel

>get slutshamed by friends to make YOU look like the dick here

wew
>>
File: Berserk_griffith.png (288 KB, 675x506) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_griffith.png
288 KB, 675x506
>>24982640
>girl could be perfect but if she's had a partner in the past it disgusts me and makes me drop them immediately

Why was I born this way, especially at this time in history. Fuck.
>>
>>24982640
>get accused of being a slutshamer and a misogynist by her friends

How has it come to that people use this as some sort of justification for being a slut. It's so unreal, I even see guys say shit like this
>>
You sound like a normie. You should fuck off.
>>
>>24982705
Honestly, why is it so hard to find a virgin gf? Fucking hell. Even the ones you THINK might be virgins have had at least one Chad cock. I feel like once I hit 21 in a few months it's all over and I'm just going to have to settle
>>
File: 86.jpg (21 KB, 285x316) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
21 KB, 285x316
>supposed 10/10 qt
>surprised she's been a huge whore at some point in her life
i shall call you Retard, and no one in all the world could compare to your stupidity, OP
>>
>>24982640

any girl who's had "a couple of" threesomes is an actual complete dirty whore
>>
>>24982816
it's strange though, because she's the kind of girl who looks like if anything, she's had sex one time in highschool and it wasn't very good. But no.

I don't care if it's beta, I absolutely cannot handle knowing a girl I like has been fucked before.
>>
>>24982863
>I don't care if it's beta

beta would be allowing yourself to be debased by getting with a girl who has literally been passed around in threeway sex like a sex toy

>yfw they were MMF threeways
>yfw "a couple" means "more than two but I won't admit it honestly"

you dodged a bullet fampai, especially if she has a coterie of raving mad sjw friends
>>
File: 24868271iny.jpg (7 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
24868271iny.jpg
7 KB, 245x300
Why is everyone here so obsessed with virginity?

Fun fact about women without sexual experience; if they're not clingy and obsessive to the point of being unhealthy and smothering you, they're significantly more likely to cheat on you or dump you out of the blue. Most people who have fucked just one or two people naturally want to see what others are like and tend to get bored easily. The most loyal and appreciative girlfriends I've had (including my fiance of 3 years) were ex-sluts because, unlike girls without experience, they know what other men are like and aren't curious about what they're missing. Sluts know your lack or experience can simply just be fucked out of you and often get a thrill from being your personal sex trainer. Your idea of pure virginal waifu is an extreme romanticization far from the reality you would most likely end up in.

Also, I will never understand why your type thinks all women are whores. They're not, plus men are way bigger whores as a whole, this is just a biological fact. Then again, I guess when you're a beta virgin getting your info on women from other beta virgins, you're not really going to have an accurate picture in the slightest.

So yeah, have fun dying alone due to your misguided pure girl requirements, while I enjoy having amazing sex with a girlfriend who treats me like I'm the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>24983027
But statistically virgin marriages are the most successful. Maybe it depends on why they're a virgin. If they're just waiting for the right person, they'll probably not do any of those things.
>>
File: i'll be daijoubu.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
i'll be daijoubu.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>24982640
>>get sort of bummed, because no matter if you're gay or straight you don't want to know your partner has had other partners in the past like that
>>get accused of being a slutshamer and a misogynist by her friends
it's best to leave it be my friend
>>
>>24983027
>Also, I will never understand why your type thinks all women are whores. They're not, plus men are way bigger whores as a whole, this is just a biological fact. Then again, I guess when you're a beta virgin getting your info on women from other beta virgins, you're not really going to have an accurate picture in the slightest.
tumblr pls
>>
If you seriously put this much weight on virginity in your 20's you seriously need to reconsider life.

News Flash: People have sex.

6 partners isn't even alot get a grip you fucking pussy.

This girl might make you happy and a better person but all you care about how insecure you are about her past sexual partners.
>>
>>24983027
>my fiance of 3 years
what's stopping the wedding ?
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 600x900
>>24983204
This, family.

Just stop asking. Stop fucking asking your partners about their past. It doesn't matter. That's not kuk shit, that's just life in 2015+1.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only reason y'all are virgins is because you're insecure losers. If you want a virgin girl start looking for insecure losers like yourself. Otherwise, as long as their pussy isn't bro,who gives a fuck if they're a virgin. Who the hell are you to judge anyway.

I'm not saying it's not okay to want a virgin. Just keep looking for one and stay mad. Or get over it. The key here again, STOP asking. Just forget about her number. If you still actually care about her number then it's definitely higher than yours anyway.

>mfw I never asked my last gf. Mfw she couldn't help but ask me and my number was higher
>>
6 partners is a pretty low number for a girl. She's probably had more like 10. Still isn't too bad though. Girls can take as much dick as they desire so just be glad it's not in the 50's. And besides, if she was a virgin sex would be awkward and bloody and overall shitty. Just get over it. Unless you're a virgin too. Then you're just a loser.
>>
>>24983123
cherry picked data thx tho. you're probably one of those people that believe quotes on the Internet as long as it has the text next to the person in the picture right
>>
>>24983314
the only way to find a virgin girl that isn't an insecure loser is to prey on the young.
>>
File: 1418814069215.jpg (83 KB, 696x540) Image search: [Google]
1418814069215.jpg
83 KB, 696x540
>>24983539
You're trying too hard

I luv da robust
>>
why is having a virgin partner a big deal? i totally understand not wanting a slut as your partner for obvious reasons.

6 guys is moderate to high but i would probably be able to over look that IF she didnt engage in threesomes.

i mean there has to be give and take with it. if you were both perfect for each other and she is loyal you could just look at it as you are getting an experienced gf who will fuck the shit out of you.

thats the only benefit of more xp is that they are probably better in terms of the sexual experience itself.

however like i said i totally understand why the information given is redflag like.
>>
>>24983027
Implying clingy and obsessive aren't GOAT
>>
Oh darn OP. Don't fall for the jewish SJW guilt trip train to keksuwitz.

If you want a woman who actually has self discipline to not have three ways and fuck multiple people you are right to have it. This slut shaming garbage only came out because all the "good guys" are the guys who don't want sluts so they try to guilt them into dating sluts so they can have a chance at them rather than being tossed to the side because they wanted to have their fun.

It's just women trying to get it all.
>>
>>24982751
>Filthy Frank
>calling others stupid
>>
>>24983027
Do you really want the stat dump again, tumblr?
>>
File: 1346805687848.png (414 KB, 574x484) Image search: [Google]
1346805687848.png
414 KB, 574x484
>>24985001
Anon, I'm pretty sure that isn't the real filthy frank. Just like how I'm not really dale gribble.
>>
>>24985131
Nice try Dale.
>>
>>24985283
I think you mean Rusty Shackleford.
>>
>>24982749
>tfw 23
The dream is dead.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.