[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, why don't black people tip at restaurants? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Seriously, why don't black people tip at restaurants? They complain that the service industry is racist towards them, and it is, because they are literally the worst customers ever. I'm a waiter and when I see a group of black people walking in I make sure the host doesn't give them to me. Often times our host or hostess is black as well, but they aren't even mad because they know how shitty their people are to deal with in restaurants.

They will run your ass off, complain about everything, be rude, ignore your friendliness and attempts at great service, and leave you with a 5% tip or less. What's up with that?
>>
I remember the first time i went to America and didn't know about tip system,why you don't put in the bill the full price of the service?
>>
Maybe your a shit waiter or racist as fuck OP.

People don't have to tip you faggit.
>>
Because black people are some of the most entitled people in the US right now.

Just one of those things no one wants to admit.
>>
>>24982672
Don't ask me how it started, but honestly it usually works out in our (the servers) favor. Most nights I average between 16 and 20 per hour in cash, sometimes more. And I know if they simply payed us a better wage it wouldn't be close to that. And I don't even claim all of my tips. Usually claiming 15% if your sales is enough to keep the IRS happy. But black tables, and Hispanic tables usually too, are still just the worst
>>
Because they're not fucking morons. They're not your employer. They don't pay your wages. They just want to go out and eat dinner without some fuckhead trying to be their buddy and intrude on their meal with "great service".
>>
>>24982701
Right, that's why ever server I work with hates black tables. It isn't me. In fact, you can go out of your way to go above and beyond for those kinds of tables, and still get left nothing
>>
>>24982775
>you can go out of your way to go above and beyond
How about you just take orders and bring them to the table and then fuck off until they're ready to pay?
>>
Delivery driver here. Close enough to Chicago to take the trip up and make a day of it, but far enough for cheap housing and low(er) taxes, so we've been getting the runoff. Blacks tend not to tip the majority of the time. I've got a 2/10 chance of getting tipped by a black guy, while whites tip 8/10 times (trashy government housing whites notwithstanding).
>>
>>24982756
This. Yeah, you really deserve more of my money, you acted as the middle man between the cook and myself. I literally could've done exactly what you did, I literally could've gone back to the kitchen and told the cooks what I wanted, poured myself a drink from the soda fountain, picked up my own plate when it was ready, and sat back at my table. Good job, buddy, how about I take your employer's place and just pay you three times what you make per hour?
Get a real job.
>>
>>24982797
Because black tables repeatedly call you back because to fix all kinds of non-issues they have with their meal. They don't read the menu so they order something without knowing what it is and don't like it. They order a drink, like it, but think it could be better with certain changes. And when you replace it, they decide it was better the first way. Then they want an extra side of salad dressing, and when you come back with it, they want something else, then something else, etc. They are the neediest fucking tables of all time.
>>
>>24982843
>>24982756
If you weren't expected to tip, the prices would be higher though. A few restaurants have already moved to a no-tip system and the food is more expensive to cover the wages. It all evens out one way or another. Many places have gratuity as well.
>>
>>24982844
>I hate black people because they make me do my job and then don't pay me because they're not my employers
You're in food SERVICE. You are a SERVANT. You are literally a serf. Don't like it, get another job.
>I'm a plumber but boy oh boy do I hate people who take big shits, they're always clogging their toilets
That's how fagtastic you sound, hoss.
>>
>>24982904
White people and Asians somehow magically don't need anywhere near the level of attention black people need though. They order, eat, get the fuck out, and tip you for your time still. Its not like they're breaking the bank either. It doesn't cost much to reward your server for their time and effort.

This is a job while I'm going to school btw. And as I already said, most nights I make close to 20 per hour in cash or sometimes more, so it isn't too bad. But the black tables just suck
>>
>>24982972
what about jews?
how are they as customers?
>>
>>24982972
Well, you'll be happy to know that I'm a straight, white, blonde haired, blue eyed male and I've never tipped and I will never tip and if I have a problem with the food, I'm going to tell you about it, most likely because you fucked up and did your job wrong and now we have to correct the mistake.
>>
>>24983009
I work in retail and most (like 90%) of Jews fucking suck. Cheap, douchey, condescending and money-grubbing pieces of shit.
>>
>>24982756
They are OP's employer. The food and the service are seperate; you buy food and drinks and pay for the service and convenience of having it brought to you. Dont want to pay a guy to bring you food? Then don't go to a restaurant, nigger. You aren't wanted there, anyways. Go to McShittles and spend your foodstamps there.
>>
>>24983021
>blaming the server for food errors
99% of the time it's the cooks. If it's my mistake I'll just tell the guest, and the cooks I fucked up and make sure I fix it. But it's almost always the cooks
>>
>>24983021
Also don't go back to the same establishments repeatedly if you don't tip. We so remember you, and we do fuck with your food
>>
>>24983061
of course it is , I don't get tips for being exceptional at my job , so I put only as much effort as it takes for me to not get fired.
>>
>>24983086
>>24983021
>>24982904
>>24982843
>>24982797
Everyone in this thread is mega autistic and truly doesn't get it.
>>
>>24982844
>Thinks their complaints are non issues
>complaints
>still thinks he deserves a tip

Once they start having to send shit back, whether it's petty or not, you might as well call it a loss. It's then time for a "chef's special". You can call out groids all you want, but no one is more demanding and needy than white women, tip or not. With their gluten free, nut allergy, allergic to green pepper but not yellow, and lactose intolerant but big bowl of ice cream for dessert ass kids.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.