[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never kek a guy so hard and have your ex still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 4565.png (7 KB, 614x620) Image search: [Google]
4565.png
7 KB, 614x620
>You will never kek a guy so hard and have your ex still use a dildo of your molded penis while being with her current boyfriend, and have her get him to use it on her

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1jaysp/so_my_girlfriend_has_been_using_a_dildo_molded/
>>
File: 1449868785051.jpg (35 KB, 493x386) Image search: [Google]
1449868785051.jpg
35 KB, 493x386
>>24982309
ho-lee-fuk
>>
>gf uses dildo of an ex who is bigger and thicker than me
>gets mad at me when I find out it's a mold of his penis
>am I in the wrong here?
Jesus Christ men today are such kuckolds. This is why I don't want to get into a relationship with a woman or be involved with society at all. It encourages the feminization of men. We're told we're the source of all evil, to the point where even on an issue like this a girl feels justified in saying you shouldn't be upset about it.
Jesus.
>>
File: elmo-hail-satan[1].gif (2 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
elmo-hail-satan[1].gif
2 MB, 600x400
>>24983666
noice
>fuck this r9k mute shit
>>
Lol i am not sure if the guy is strong for keeping his sanity or weak for being in denial
>>
>>24982309
Of course reddit kek took her back. So not only does she keep the dildo which is all sorts of fucked up, she keeps in contact with the ex to the point of him knowing she still uses the dildo.

I feel bad for some dudes but they let it happen. I would have kicked her to the street after he sent that stupid facebook comment, regardless of what it meant.

Fuck leddit.
>>
This is what happens when men listen to women and become pussies. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp? Why do guys keep taking women seriously?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.