[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has a "gay best friend" and they kiss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: gay.jpg (42 KB, 395x268) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
42 KB, 395x268
My girlfriend has a "gay best friend" and they kiss eachother in the mouth (not full on tongue but not just quick pecks either). He is a total flaming manlet faggot and he even crossdresses when he goes out at night so it's not like I'm threatened by him. Part of me doesn't care, but sometimes it does make me slightly uncomfortable.

How do you feel about this /r9k/? Should I order her to stop or it's not big deal?
>>
>>24982105

>getting keked by a crossdresser

how pathetic are you?

>le it's okay cos he's gay meme

i wonder if she would be okay with you manhandling lesbians? don't be a fucking doormat
>>
File: 1445606592329.jpg (22 KB, 268x403) Image search: [Google]
1445606592329.jpg
22 KB, 268x403
Just assume you are being keked normalfaggot
Probably with multiple people
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 612x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 612x458
You let your girlfriend snowball cum out of some faggots mouth?

Tf is the matter with you?
>>
>>24982134
>>24982140
This thread is done. I think you already knew this though, why else would you post it here of all places?
>>
>>24982105
No way is this gay full on gay. Gays don't kiss women on the mouth. It's akin to a straight guy kissing men on the mouth.

you're getting cvcked by a crossdressing bisexual OP
>>
Reminds me of this:

http://imgur.com/a/iNZaR
>>
>>24982105
If he really is gay, he's going to end up giving your girlfriend something nasty, like herpes. Then you'll get it.
>>
File: image_63.jpg (642 KB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
image_63.jpg
642 KB, 1059x1420
You're an idiot. You're telepathing that you'd let anyone walk all over you. If you care enough to make a thread you might as well talk to her about it. If she pulls the whole
>hes been my friend for years blah blah
Just tell her you think you guys are on the wrong page about this relationship and you don't see it working out long term.

Also, since it might be a "just a grrl thing xd" I actually went full autismo and asked my sister (pretending it was a friend telling me not some random kekold on a Laotian smug cartoon girl review site) and she said she doesn't kiss her gay best friend, and if she did she would never do it while in a relationship because it's about as disrespectful as you can get without outright cheating. Gay or not she's kissing another guy. Also consider that the guy is most likely bi leaning gay.
>>
Have fun getting aids
>>
>>24982155
I read this in Pesci's voice
>>
>letting someone else kiss your girlfriend
It's already over, you faggot.
Shut it down.
>>
I took this to /fit/ and they've already helped me.

I'll just paste here my reply

OP here, there are too many replies for me to answer to individually.

Fine you guys convinced me to tell her something. The STDs point is what sold me the most.

To clarify,

For the people who think it's anything more than kissing for fun, I really am sure it isn't, just like girls peck eachother and guys slap eachothers asses. The whole cheating thing you are going on about is a non-concern. You guys are probably just picturing a regular effeminate guy. If you saw him you would change your mind, he's like 5'5'' with a bitch voice, long hair, zero facial hair, flamboyant mannerisms, etc - He's barely male, the gf and her friends even call him by "she" half the time.

They dont have make out sessions. It's very situational.

I think "genderqueer" and "genderfluid" means that unlike trannies he still identifies as a gay guy but his mind and behavior isnt that of his birth sex. But who cares about this special snowflake tumblr shit.

Bottom line: I'm by no means worried about being keked but I will ask her to stop to avoid worrying about stds.
>>
they gona fuck if they havent already
im not even memeing

only very very small % of gays wouldnt tap that
he probably will and thinking about it, if havent already

the excuse is already there for her
>it doesnt count hes gay teheee
>>
File: angry.jpg (315 KB, 1718x1164) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
315 KB, 1718x1164
>>24982424
>I will ask her to stop to avoid worrying about stds.
Good luck with that. Expect to be labeled a bigot.
>>
>>24982105
keked by a homo is the ultimate humilliation
>>
>>24982105
beat him up
>>
>>24982105
>he even crossdresses when he goes out at night
post pics no homo
>>
File: 1416244681741.jpg (76 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1416244681741.jpg
76 KB, 625x626
I seriously hope this is pic related.

If not, you are a fucking kek faggot.
>>
File: 1449412456542.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449412456542.png
2 MB, 1600x900
I have a friend who went full on trans. stood by his, i guess her would be PC, and didn't stop hanging out jut because she dresses like a girl and takes hormones. Funniest part is one of our mutual friends would give her hell all the time when she started taking hormones but now 3 years later the same mutual friend occasionally hits on her because she actually looks like a girl now.

My friend must be one of the lucky ones that actually looks female after the transistion.
>>
>>24983181
does she have a feminine dick?
>>
Homosexual behavior is often a symptom of mental illness. For example people with borderline personality disorder often engage in promiscuity. For a woman, sex is easy to get so they have sex with men like usual. For men, especially mentally ill men getting laid is an achievement. So instead, the mentally ill men fuck eachother. Our liberal society has deemed it okay to be gay, and there is nothing wrong with genuinely being attracted to the same sex. But see, most gays are not really gay, they are mentally ill fuck ups that got the idea to have unrestrained sex because no one is stopping them. Given the chance almost every "homosexual" will bang a woman.

Want proof? Look how common effeminate men are in so-called gay communities. It's because the faggots are still, by their deepest biological instincts, are attracted to women.

And so most genuine homosexuals loathe the so-called gay community because they want a relationship with a man but all they find is degeneracy. The majority of "homosexuals" are just degenerates, NOT gay.

Faghags (your gf) know this so they hang out with faggots and have sex with them. You're keked OP.
>>
Pound his boipussy and show him who's boss, preferably with him.in CD mode for ultimate humiliation.
>>
>>24982105
>tfw fembot
>tfw no sassy gay friend
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.