[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fire Emblem too Japanese? I'm thinking of getting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Is Fire Emblem too Japanese? I'm thinking of getting in but I'm not really into anime cartoons or anything besides DBZ. Help me
>>
A lot of people do complain that the newer games are too waifu-y but it's a solid game

I'd say it's a problem if you hate anime and weebs, but if you're simply not into it, it won't be too offensive
>>
stop being a fag
>>
>>24981995
Just play Fire Emblem 6 and go from there, that's what I did.
>>
Awakening is pretty anime compared to the rest of the series. It's still really enjoyable though.
>>
Play Advance Wars instead. Near identical gameplay, but with sweet tanks and jets instead of uguu waifus.
>>
>>24981995
Fire Emblem is the shit and if you don't like it you are gay.
>tfw asshole former-bestfriend stole my Tactics Advance copy and won't give it back
>>24983897
Advance Wars is also based as all hell, too bad the original DS was literally the worst handheld console Nintendo ever made imho
>tfw played it anyway, bought one just for that game and PokeCu'ck.
>>
where the fuck is ike? only reason I played any fire emblem was because of based ike btfoing all the drama queens
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.