[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short guys, why don't you go for Mexican/Central American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 450x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 450x650
Short guys, why don't you go for Mexican/Central American girls? Yeah, they also like guys taller than them but they usually don't grow over 5'4", so if you're taller than that, you're good. Plus, they're better than white women in almost every way.
>>
Because I can't score with any girl, regardless of where they're from.
>>
I don't want brown little beaner kids
>>
Because there are none in my country pham

There are lots of short girls here but the issue is being seen with a manlet in public is shameful so girls avoid it.
>>
>tfw no 5'0" south american qt gf
>>
>better than white girls

Judging by your picture that is very fucking far from true.
>>
>>24981897
Because whiteness needs to be preserved, for progressives, so that diversity exists to be celebrated, and so that they'll always have a scapegoat.

I would have to take responsibility for my agency if white people disappeared.
>>
>>24981961
Looks pretty hot to me desu, at least better than the average slag around here.
>>
jokes on you, i'm chilean and i plan to go to brazil to get a life

the jews already poisoned chile with tinder, facebook and instagram, there is nothing good left here
>>
File: 1423593014230.png (558 KB, 784x800) Image search: [Google]
1423593014230.png
558 KB, 784x800
>>24981897
because they hit the wall hard at 30
>>
File: 1450071585948s.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1450071585948s.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>24981897
They are very beautiful but the girl in your pic is ugly as hell.
>>
>>24981974
This

t. Mexican
>>
File: oVILYgs4.jpg (32 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
oVILYgs4.jpg
32 KB, 399x399
>>24981974
>Build the wall hard
FTFY
>>
Aren't many of them in england.
>>
>>24981961
White girls can't cook, clean, they all claim to be feminists, aren't appreciative of shit, believe women run relationships, call everything abuse, etc. I don't see how you guys deal with that shit.
>>
They're not interested in me either.
>>
>>24981972
So you decide to go to a nation of whores.
>>
>>24982080

what do you suggest then?

here in chile woman are already like american woman, fat, full of instagram photos for the attention, lazy, and selective as fuck
>>
>>24981974
Not even 30, they hit the wall hard in their 20s. I knew a cute Mexican girl who couldn't have been any older than 18 or 19 and I could already see the effects of aging on her. Mexicans wear way too much makeup and spend too much time in the sun w/o sunblock.
>>
My best friend is a 5'0" Bolivian girl and she's dating a 6'4" Chad.

Why do you think a woman wouldn't think she's entitled to a tall man even if she's a womanlet herself?

It literally doesn't matter what a girl looks like, they do not settle. They all want Chad.
>>
>>24982020
Senpai modern latinas are literally just mocha colored white girls that speak two languages.

They don't cook, they don't clean, they're all preachy SJW selfish fucks.

Literally the only girls that are still traditional are Asians.
>>
File: lilbsun.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
lilbsun.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24982124
>best friend
>girl that is having sex with chad
>mfw
>>
I'm in nursing school and we have so many qt as fuck bitches. They're smart, and usually very caring and all that shit. This one girl though, I nearly cum in my scrubs everytime I see her. She is like 4'9, white, auburn hair, and weighs all of maybe 75 lbs. I'm a 6'2 lanklet but even I could ohp her with ease. I want to hurt her, fuck her in every hole, then cuddle and watch movies together. Instead I"m dating a retarded smug neet bitch who is 6 years older than me and 50lbs heavier than me. The only way we can fuck standing is If 'm holding her against the wall and even then I still fatigue too quickly. The qt girl I could probably hold like a fleshlight and pound away with ease. There's another girl who is 5'2, maybe 100ishlbs but still looks very loli like in the face but she has cute little b cups and bright ginger orange hair. I want to hurt, fuck, and cuddle her too. There's also this ultra prude orthodox christian girl who is kind of qt, dresses very modestly, wears no makeup, long hair, almost appears to be actually intelligent since she is able to hold a conversation with me, even about science, philosophy, and apologetics shit. She's 5'8, blonde, and maybe around 130-140lbs. It's in that weird place where she isn't qt lithe dancer body, but not athletic or chubby either, just regular skinnyfat body type. I prefer anorexic dancer/gymnast body, but ginger has normal skinnyfat build too, so it's not really a deal breaker. In terms of waifability it's blonde, ginger, then auburn. I wish I had mindcontrol powers and could wife/mindslave them all. 4 nurses all living together would mean a household income of nearly 300k. If we're talking magic powers then I'd want to keep my current gf too, just make her 12 years younger and 60lbs lighter. For fucking I like tiny little petite girls. For going out in public though I like the tall model looking bitches. My gf is 5'11 and used to do modeling and be anorexic. When we met she was 110, the perfect weight for her.
>>
>>24982162
>Literally, the only girls that are still traditional are Asians
>>
>>24982167
You can't choose who you click with mayne.

We met at work and got close through a mutual hatred of all our coworkers. Slowly I found out she's just as judgemental, racist, and hostile as I am. She's insecure about guys only using her for her body, I relish girls only using me for it. Somehow because of that we ended up being best friends.

I am a full blown normie with a girlfriend of my own. We both use eachother to vent about our relationships and laugh at other people.
>>
>>24982240
Eh, even so the getting dicked by Chad thing grosses me the fuck out.
>>
I've had more attractive white girls attracted to me than ugly or average latinas

I have no idea why. Voodoo.
>>
File: feel guy smiling.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
18 KB, 534x640
Dating a qt mexican normie girl here, just AMA
>>
>>24982806
It's been weirdly even for me, I dunno, I'm fucking picky. I prefer to be alone and fuck than commit, even if it makes me feel fucking miserable trying and failing. I'm scared of investing and being hurt or hurting them.
>>
>>24982846
How did you meet?
Any advice on where to meet hot Mexican girls?
Pics?
>>
File: josefinacarleton.jpg (34 KB, 496x620) Image search: [Google]
josefinacarleton.jpg
34 KB, 496x620
Because they peak at 24 and then turn into this at 30. There's only mixed milfs, and they aren't short like their southern cousins.
>>
>>24982162
Holy shit. I'm pretty sure you mean Hispanic Americans.
A lot grills from Mexico are traditional as fuck.
I think the problem is America's women culture.
>>
>>24983343
no man, modern latinas are whores and are literally crazy they think life is a soup opera because of the american influence (globalization) do yourself a favor and think twice about getting a latina wife
>>
I'm 26,do you know how many of them have kids and even grandkids at this age
>>
>>24981972
That's a shame, Chile is a beautiful place, maybe you should move into the mountains with the poor mescaline drinkers
>>
>>24982240
>being friends with a woman
No.
>>
they're all v. seriously religious in my experience, and I definitely can't be assed to go to mass every week.
>>
>>24982240
>I emotionally cheat on my gf with a different woman
Kill yourself normie
>>
>>24982240
>I am a normie
Please leave
>>
File: yuro.jpg (95 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
yuro.jpg
95 KB, 633x758
WHERE DO I FIND THEM ?
Why do I have to be European
>>
File: IMAG0195.jpg (156 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0195.jpg
156 KB, 720x1280
>>24982886
1. We used to be coworkers and talked alot, she always told me how cute i was and one day asked me to hang out. It went on from there
2. Dont have much advice to be honest, just dont be clingy and orbity around her and youll be fine
3. Yeah pic related,
its us. ( yes i know Im ugly)
>>
>>24986898
You're fucking white,besides you look average as fuck.
You're desirable by default.
>>
>>24981972
I've lived in Chile and I live in Brazil. You are a bonehead.
>>
instance they turn fucking 35 they become grandmas
>>
>>24987075
>average as fuck
I take that as a compliment, thanks man.
>>
>>24981897
This, dudes.

As a spic, I can tell you that girls will like you for the simple fact that you're a gringo.
>>
>>24986460
>emotionally cheating

So being close wiith a guy would make me emotionally cheating too?

Fuck off
>>
>>24986898
you look completely average, not ugly.
you don't really know what its like to be a robot
>>
Im a whitie with the same exact body as OPs pic. Im shorter and have less droopy boobs tho
>>
>>24981979
ugly as hell?

you've gotta be gay. Sure, not 10/10 beautiful, but average at worst, cute at best. faggot
>>
File: e0d.jpg (122 KB, 680x977) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
122 KB, 680x977
>>24987174
>spicburger
>not spic enough for brown girls
>not white enough for white girls
Heh. Just my luck, family.
>>
File: fuckmylife.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylife.png
47 KB, 645x773
>>24987218
Thats just how i look, buddy. What you dont see is the skin condition i have and my retardedly deep voice. Ive got shit for both all my life and it made me a shy awkward fuck as a result.

Id say Im a robot.
>>
>>24987280
If i can give a hard guess, you've got perky carrot/torpedo sorta tits? thats the only thing that comes to mind
>>
>>24987280

Your hips are that wide?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>24981897
They all get fat as fuck
They get weird shaped lumpy bodies
The will stab the fuck out of you if you piss them off
You have to fucking work, since they pop out 16 kids after being fucked like once
There are always 400 relatives that move in with you
Everyone of them has a shit ton of male family in prison, on parole, tattooed up, in a chair, using a cane, they get drunk and steal your shit and threaten to kill you
They fucking go to church all the time
There grandma speaks no English and cries and wails all the time
All those fucking religious candles
They all by food and shit from the trunk of random peoples cars
I fucking hate beans and fucking rice , boiled chicken and corn tortillas, for breakfast, lunch and fucking dinner
>>
>>24987733
Hi there, Mr. Trump
>>
>>24981897
its not like that dammit
mexican are OK
central american girls are pretty hot.... specially if they are white .. or that "caribean white"
BUT the best deffinetely are the
LATIN american girls / SOUTH american girls ( i mean. really countries not that peruvian or bolivian shit) they are just fucking perfect... mid height but bigg ASS and big BOOBS
brazilian , argentinian, chilean , colombian girls are fucking gold and perfect in bed and cooking.
>>
>>24987733
hahaha bitter faggot i kekd at this you fuck
>>
File: 1444761779996.png (879 KB, 691x723) Image search: [Google]
1444761779996.png
879 KB, 691x723
They are the only women to make me feel like I actually exist. I've only had one girlfriend and she was Mexican still a virgin though. Most girls that only ever talk to me are Mexican, or at least from Latin America. The two times girls have made me lunch (I didn't even know this shit was a fucking thing) and they were both Mexican.

I eventually want a Latin America girl, but I don't see it happening anytime soon or ever. At least I have my four walls and I.
>>
Never met a mexican woman in my life.
>>
>>24986898

Not ugly very normal looking. She is very attractive well done.
>>
>>24982006
>FTFY
Go back to Reddit
>>
>>24987484
No, more like a teardrop shape if youre looking at the side boob. Theyre just perky and dont droop.
>>
>>24990657
Thanks man, Im lucky to have her.
>>
>>24990098
A girl making you lunch is one of the bluntest ways of them hitting on you. Sadly its also near extinct in the West but it used to be a very common way to show interest.

You can still encounter it a lot outside the west.

Cooking you dinner at home used to be similar but that was more along the lines if they are in the mood for straight up sex.

Latina and Asian I've found in the West are the most likely to practice this still but even then its rather rare. If a white girl did it I would probably die of shock.
>>
I can only feel romantically attracted to white women.
>>
>>24991660
At least so long as dinner being made was just for you two anyway. Kinda like getting invited to watch a movie or something was to show she MIGHT be up to sex if you pulled your cards right. Though with the dinner its much more likely.

...fuck thinking about this stuff is staring to make me feel old. Its just so rare to encounter much less hear about sweet little gestures and romantic things like that anymore.
>>
>>24982020
Beaner women are massive whores.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.