[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a message for all you robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449503526537.png (338 KB, 1185x729) Image search: [Google]
1449503526537.png
338 KB, 1185x729
a message for all you robots
>>
>>24981778
Probably true but I'm too depressed to care.
It's not a lie that 99% of girls have sucked a dick and had cum in/on their mouth/face.
I don't want to date a whore but non sluts are impossible to find.
>>
>>24981778
just go outside fucking shit.
>>
File: newfag logic.png (25 KB, 507x565) Image search: [Google]
newfag logic.png
25 KB, 507x565
>every poster is the same
WEW
Really confuses me how this has gone on for SO FUCKING LONG WHY
>>
Definitely right about the skewed view thing. I used to be nice to women but now I think they're basically machines that don't feel pain or emotions the same way normal people do.
>>
Im too far gone
>>
>>24981803
>It's not a lie that 99% of girls have sucked a dick and had cum in/on their mouth/face.

That is true and there is literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>24981778
I go outside though
>>
I drift between chad and lone wolf irl.

Everything posted here about women is true.

The rest is bs and people making excuses.

But in reality all women are whores and no matter how homely they seem, they will drop you in an instant for that chad cock.
>>
I am training my body now. Lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks, built muscle. I carry myself differently now.

I do talk to women. But the more I do the more I realized they are not worth my time.

And I am not worth theirs, ad I am an autist. Women don't like autists. So I train. For myself and the chance to bag some vapid whore, only to spit in her face.

I am not alone - I can meet people whenever I want. I can socialize. Most of the times it leaves me empty.

So I do not do it. Most of the shit I do bores me. I just wanna bag someone again and make her feel like shit in retaliation for the ignorance that womankind has shown to spite me.

I am tall. I have a good face structure. I just made the mistake to be incarnated in an autistic body. Fuck this shit.
>>
From the limited interactions I have with women, they come off as very callous and cruel. My mum and sisters are evil whores.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.