[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buying tickets for Thursday Star Wars premiere with my mom's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images (4).jpg (14 KB, 382x385) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14 KB, 382x385
>buying tickets for Thursday Star Wars premiere with my mom's card because i'm a NEET
>"you are not going to do something you will regret later, right anon?"
>"like what?"
>"i don't know, just don't do anything that will hurt innocent people, kids your age are crazy these days"

Fucking hell evem my mom thinks i'm a mass shooter and i don't even live in USA, she even searched my room for guns and shit two days ago, fuck my life, i'm thinking about no going anymore
>>
Now ya gotta do it man

Be a legend
>>
Weak 2bh pham. Why would you regret being an hero?
>>
If you don't go she'll believe she was right
>>
File: Prophecy2.jpg (153 KB, 1196x600) Image search: [Google]
Prophecy2.jpg
153 KB, 1196x600
>>24981695
>>24981713
>>24981726
Fulfill the prophecy. This is your legend, hero.
>>
>>24981695
tell her you're doing allah's work
>>
>>24981695
Invite her along. Insist on bringing your backpack that is suspiciously full, and don't let her look in it. Look really nervous the whole time, maybe spray something on your face so it looks like you're sweating. After you two are seated, excuse yourself to the bathroom with your backpack. Before you leave, look at your mom and say "thanks for everything."
>>
>>24981959
Then return and open the bag, and ask her if she wants eggs.
>>
>>24981695
How'd you get past the no singles policy?
>>
>>24982002
Wait is that real? I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>24981959
Do this OP. Make sure to stay a long time in the bathroom so she gets nervous.
>>
>>24982002
>>24982026
Can this be confirmed?

If so brutal i really wanted to see it.
>>
>>24982063
It's just a meme, retard.
>>
>>24982026
It was just a joke once, but many public places are implementing the policy. Shooters are always virgin men, so this will cut down on mass murder by at least 85%.
>>
>>24982130
lol. Buy two tickets, say that your grilfriend is coming. Go into theatre, commence an hero. It's pretty simple to avoid, or just run through and gun down the "security guard" at the door.
>>
>>24981695
Do it and leave a note that says you didn't even consider doing it until your mom told you that.
>>
>>24982157
Where I used to work, you'd actually have to bring your girlfriend to prove it. You'd both have to sign, and we'd bring her to a seperate room and ask if she was being held hostage.
>>
>>24981695
Do it anon you got nothing to lose
>>
>>24982177
Did you have a penis inspection policy as well?
>>
>>24982211
Only for employees who wanted to get into management. HR was all women.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.