[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 249x249
So I'm not gonna take the time to green text this because I'm stressed and nervous and close to tears, but it was raining today and in the dark I got turned around and got late to my college class, and my dad said he would take me out of college if I didn't attend, and so I didn't even go to class, I'm sitting in the bathroom losing my mind. What do I do??
>>
>>24981412
I can't leave school, it's all I have going on right now.
>>
>>24981412
it was just one class... hopefully you don't make a habit of it and shit.

It's good that you feel like shit though. Because you technically did miss class and he should punish you for that. But there is a chance he may not if you really care.
>>
>>24981447
Im kind of hoping he just never finds out if I don't tell him
>>
>>24981412
how 12 are you
>>
Holy fuck this guy was peeing for like 5 minutes straight. It kinda helped.
>>
File: 1447214410805.gif (236 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
1447214410805.gif
236 KB, 314x320
>>24981412
Chill out, be an adult.

Just don't miss class again. How the hell would dear old papa bear know anyway.
>>
>>24981607
Idk in high school he would get a phone call when I was late, I figured it's the same deal
>>
No this is college your parents can't even find out your grades unless you give written consent. Your professors aren't even supposed to contact your parents
>>
>>24981745
>>24981461
>>24981412

Hahahahaha holy fucking shit, are you 12? Seriously, it was ONE class, and it wasn't even to drink or do shit like that, it was an accident. They don't give a shit if you miss one class, they won't call your daddy. You really think your dad is going to take you out of your college and fuck your future because of ONE fucking class. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.