[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >Have a thick mustache growing >Been growing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: d52.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
d52.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>21
>Have a thick mustache growing
>Been growing for a couple months
>Read fucking proud of it and laugh at the plebs with pedophile mustaches
>Go shops today
>In front of some cuties waiting to buy something
>Heard one of them say i look like a dad with my mustache and even smell like one
>mfw i was using Brute after-shave because i love the smell since everything else smells flamboyant

Who here don't care of what other people think? I love stroking my mustache while walking.
>>
*plays 3ds*
>>
File: hfgh.jpg (52 KB, 530x538) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.jpg
52 KB, 530x538
>>24981306
I don't have a 3d's, i always found handheld's boring. I cant even stand playing games on my mobile.

I prefer listening to music on my old ipod touch.
>>
>>24981317
Wow. You really are a dad
>>
*smacks lips*
>>
>>24981300
i know you feel good about it because it made you feel older, but that wasnt a compliment....they were making fun of you. girls literally laugh at guys like that who wear drakkar. they dont find it appealing.

dress and style for your age, anon. anything else comes off as weird or creepy
>>
>>24981300
You know what to do, post that shit op.
>>
*holds you in my powerful arms, makes you feel safe*
>>
>>24981300
Stachepic pls
>>
File: 2637237.jpg (99 KB, 510x348) Image search: [Google]
2637237.jpg
99 KB, 510x348
>>24981340

How about no, I'll keep dressing, wearing, and rocking my mustache.

>>24981342

I'm not taking a picture now, but picture related is how it is. Might not be the exact, but it's very fucking close. I do get compliments from men about it. They get shocked when i tell them how old i am.
>>
>>24981374

I envy you OP. Dim the youthful arrogance and you're golden.
>>
>>24981340
Being a person is even more important I think. If you take care of it and it makes you like yourself and be more confident then what is the problem?
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 304x266) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 304x266
>>24981326
>tfw i also absolutely love 80's music and constantly listen to things like blondie.

Maybe i really am a dad.
>>
>>24981472
Just go buy a female Chinese child.

They're cheap and you can raise it to be a qt3.14
>>
File: fc4.jpg (166 KB, 921x800) Image search: [Google]
fc4.jpg
166 KB, 921x800
>>24981530

To be honest, i reckon I'd be a pretty damn cool dad. I'll be happy as long as my child or children allow me to pick them up from school with music blasting on the speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHE0Tjw6MA
>>
File: Mustache.jpg (48 KB, 731x577) Image search: [Google]
Mustache.jpg
48 KB, 731x577
>>24981374
>refuses to post picture
>posts pic of Stalin's mustache saying it's what his mustache looks like
>REFUSES TO POST PICTURE
>pic related: what OP's mustache REALLY looks like
>>
>>24981472
That's because the 80's are the best musical decade, simply catchy songs or cool rock/metal
>>24981530
And if he really raised her to be his daughter he wouldn't be able to fuck her without being a filthy degenerate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.