[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think I have coursework due in on Friday >3000 word essay,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>think I have coursework due in on Friday
>3000 word essay, haven't even started and have work all week
>literally already repeating a year and can't afford to drop any marks, having panic attacks and suicidal thoughts
>today get email from lecturer that the due date has been pushed back to the middle of January

Who /winning/ here?
>>
>winning
>am repeating a year

Top kek faggit.

>tfw two piss easy finals with GUARANTEED As
>tfw dropping out after the semester is over

Who /literallywinning/ here?
>>
Just had a presentation that was supposed to be for today but professor didn't rock up and now I have til Jan. We had few months but I only started night before so /winning/?

I still feel like shit
>>
>>24980715

>dropping out
>not stringing along your parents and student financiers for years to avoid being a wagecu.ck

top pleb
>>
File: wallpaper-930101.png (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-930101.png
483 KB, 1920x1080
>>24980675
>do nothing
>get B to A-
Meanwhile normies are arranging "study groups" and spamming profs with stupid questions
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 125x125
I got a real /winning/ story
>really want a Snickers
>drive to the store to get one
>on the way back get into a massive accident
>get out of the car with my candy
>minutes later car bursts into flames and explodes
Still got my yum yums nigger
>>
>>24981097

That would be winning if you managed to kill some normies while crashing the car
>>
File: 1427796585590.gif (755 KB, 312x281) Image search: [Google]
1427796585590.gif
755 KB, 312x281
Today is actually my final day of uni ever.

I have a code review tonight from 5-8, and then I'm done. I graduate this friday.

I'm here on campus for the final time of my life and I'm just sitting in the food court shitposting on /r9k/.

Help
>>
>>24981131

Are you an Aussie? What's your dole like?
>>
>>24981154
No, US. East coast, so it's only 9 am here. Might spend the rest of the day wandering campus and reminiscing about all the times I slept in the library and watched other people have friends and be happy.
>>
>>24981177

Why are you finishing Uni in December then?
>>
>>24981177

lel, how can you be sad about it if you thought it was shit?

I did shit in my final 1.5 years of uni but still graduated with a respectable grade. In hindsight I sailed too close to the wind, but in hindsight again, I'm lolling at how I was "that guy" on a group project. LAte for everything, handed in utter shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.