[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Flags For Girls - Christmas Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Christmaspepex2.jpg (45 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
Christmaspepex2.jpg
45 KB, 243x250
Lets celebrate the comfiest holiday coming up by posting our red flags for grills.

Lets begin

>broken hymen
>wants children
>brown eyes
>>
>black hair
>dyed hair
>sub 120 iq
>non virgin
>under 5ft 6 (5ft 9 is ideal for me)
>has had a bf
>has male friends
>has a roastie
>>
>Multiple failed relationships in a row
>Wants to get married
>Screams at others for literally nothing
>>
File: suicidal_pepe.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_pepe.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
>bullies me ;_;
>>
>>24980222
>has a vagina
HAHAH GET IT XDDDD
>>
File: 1449637262145.jpg (43 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1449637262145.jpg
43 KB, 337x404
>She has a 3rd dimension
>>
File: 1417876294234.png (150 KB, 807x706) Image search: [Google]
1417876294234.png
150 KB, 807x706
>has had a long term relationships before
>>
File: can't flim flam the zimzam.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
can't flim flam the zimzam.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>24980290
>tfw I cvcked some guy who was hospitalized for schizo because he would say his gf was "too good" for sex
>she left him shortly after
>>
>Eats with mouth open (we are not horses.)
>Bandwagon hopper.
>Inflated ego.
>Doesn't exist.
>Exists.
>>
>>24980222
>she doesn't want around four children
>she puts out for sex before engagement
>she wears men's trousers
>her father doesn't approve
>>
>nonvirgin
>dyed hair
>piercings
>bmi >20
>'educated' in anything other than nursing or early education
>wears yoga pants outside the gym
>non Christian
>bad with finances
>hates children
>doesn't believe in absolute female submission to HOH
>any kind of meme diet(vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten free, organic, msg free, Atkins, weight watchers, etc.)
>>
>>24980269

Come on man, the whole point of these threads is imagining that somewhere out there at least one female meets the simplest mentioned basic standards. Then you come in with this depressing reality bullshit.

Women are not people. Why? It's so easy to not be shit.
>>
File: 1411203466976.png (12 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1411203466976.png
12 KB, 417x500
>>24980222
>does not want children in the forseeable future
>doesn't work
>doesn't want to work
>can't hold down a job
>lives with her parents
>thinks vidya and animu is toxic to others
>has excused cheating or being cheated on before breaking up the relationship
>openly flirting with more attractive friends
>herpes
>proud of STDs
>can quote dancingwithfats unironically
>is proud of her blogposts
>is afraid of space
>as in outside of earth; space.
>also afraid of stars
>fucking panic attacks
>panic attacks while seeing pictures of jupiter
>social anxiety
>not chekcing trips
>anxiety attack caused by tips
>having more than 600 selfies on her phone at any given time
>having a dick
>being a downright man
>talking about the benefits of being vegan
>no self esteem
>not liking vidya
>calling itself feminist
>I could go on
>pic related, it's my red flag for grills.
>>
>>24981107
>proud of STDs
is that a thing
>>
>>24981158
I like how you're not sure if you should doubt that specific point, when further down we have
>panic attacks because seeing pictures of jupiter
Also yes, I met one of those.
>>
>any sign of promiscuity whatsoever (seriously, any mention of casual sex, or "having fun" after a relationship, etc.)

Just instantly makes me drop the girl down to pump'n'dump tier. There is something primally disgusting about it, and I am not even obsessed with virgins or whatever. No problem whatsoever with girls who have simply had several LTRs.

>shallow interests, flitting from one pop culture flash-in-the-pan thing to the next

AKA "Enjoy babysitting this borderline retard forever if you end up forming a relationship with her."

>PASSIONATELY DEFENSIVE about some shit she was told to be passionately defensive about by her friend group or a university class or tumblr
>takes some fringe activist shit super seriously, but in a way that implies she wants everyone ELSE to take it super seriously too, because she does

SJWs can actually be fine if they are self-aware. Girls who jump on some bandwagon and then act like the entire world needs to grind to a halt to pander to it are basically guaranteed to be entitled lunatics. Congrats, you discovered overnight that you hate "cultural appropriation." That doesn't mean you have to be an unpleasant cunt to every single person you meet because they're wearing a Redskins baseball hat or something.

>identifies remotely with drug culture or the fact that she does drugs

Can't wait to read your lowercase slang like "fuccboi" on Skype 24/7!! So interesting and quirky and unique!! I bet you have only PARTIALLY dyed hair and chipped polish, because you don't give a shit! Tell me again about your old heroin connection, you are so tortured and interesting!

>identifies with "4chan culture" but instantly broadcasts that she's a newfag

AKA ALL FUCKING FEMANONS. "I'm a total 4chan gurrrrl but I'm super mad that you made a joke about trannies, 4chan isn't about transphobia only a few people on /pol/ are like that!! >: (!!! i've been here all summer!"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.