[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 170x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 170x250
>27 years old
>still ask for videogames for Christmas

Who manchild here? Did you
Make sure to get your wish lists in?
>>
>>24979932

I'm 29 and I still do it. I have a friend who is 29 and still makes a fucking christmas list. He does several drafts and gives each gift a rank of prominence.
>>
>>24979955
Well if you don't give them a prominence rating you aren't optimising your gift receiving.
>>
I'm 24 and asked my dad for a ps4

what the fuck am I supposed to ask for anyway, what do normalfag adults want?
>>
Fuck I hate christmas. I just buy gift cards for my family.
$40 x 5. $200 down the fucking drain but I feel guilt otherwise.
I keep telling them all not to get me anything because I don't want what they get but they never listen.

What should I watch on Christmas eve? I watch the Adventure Time Christmas Special on Christmas Day.
>>
>>24980011
Socks...

My comment is not original
>>
Im just getting $2000 for xmas because thats how much my parents owe me and promise to pay me back when they get their Xmas bonuses.

I don't understand how my parents failed so much when it comes to money. Most people their age (50/60s) have several houses paid off, they don't even own their own home and borrow money from me all the time.
>>
>>24979999

...Is that you? Either that or you imitated him almost exactly. I guess you are a neet, but I thought you were too nice for 4chan.
>>
>>24980015
>having to pretend to like their presents

I'd rather nothing at all
>>
>>24980034
No wonder you ended up posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>24979932
Nigga I'm 19 and I haven't gotten anything for Christmas till I was 16
Mann the fuck up
>>
>>24980046
I tried to explain to my sister that gift giving is basically pointless unless it is something handmade by the person.
I wouldn't have to pretend to like something like that because I'd just be able to appreciate that they put in effort for me.
She didn't understand.
>>
Nothing feels better than buying drugs with grandma's christmas cash
>>
Anyone else here /dont want anything/?
>>
>28 years old
>Still make a list like a 12 year old
>Ask for expensive shit I don't want to buy myself during the year
>Christmas is probably more expensive for my parents now then when I was a kid

Both my parents make 6 figures, they should be lucky I don't kill them for their money.
>>
>>24980069
What did you expect women are detestable swine.
>>
I just want Pawn Sacrifice, the movie. I haven't seen it yet and I want to.
>>
>>24979999
>4x9
>still a faget
>>
>>24980088
My sister isn't so bad. She cooks for me.
>>
>>24980081

>live on my studentbux
>no expensive hobbies or anything
>my steam library is already full of games, they are all affordable anyway
>netflix is cheap
>all of my greatest wants in life are insubstantial. You can't put contentment in a stocking.

I don't even want money. I already take enough from my family as it is.
When I was young, I was always tickled by the idea of having financial freedom and getting anything I want, but I just feel numb to it all now.
>>
>>24980015
Trailer Park Boys Christmas special
>>
>>24980086
>mfw I accidentally found out my dad bought me an AR upper
>he bought me a Bushmaster last year
>forgot he was on my savings account from when I set it up at 16 so he saw me take 500 out when I gave my money to my friend to buy the Glock I'm gonna get him
>ANON DON'T SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON ME

but but..... you spend too much on me
>>
>>24980297
Found the redneck
>>
>>24980353
Whatever fuck cunt
>>
>>24980385
Mad!!!! Slammo blammo
>>
>>24979955
>>24980086

What my whole family makes a Christmas list. Even my parents.
>>
>>24980632
The autism runs deep
>>
>>24980562
Yeah it's so maddening having parents that actually like you
>>
I told my family not to get me anything cause I don't need anything or want anything. The real reason is I'm planning on ending it soon and I don't want them to waste money.
>>
File: 1422627342621.jpg (27 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1422627342621.jpg
27 KB, 184x184
>mfw have OCD and don't like touching unknown material
>can't receive physical gifts.

Just mess my stuff up family,
>>
>>24981635
How does something go from unknown to known? Couldn't you just leave it in your desk until it doesn't scare you?

I hate fucking irrational people like you. Makes me head hurt. Anything that comes out of a factory in China is probably a lot cleaner than your ass. If I my son had severe OCD like that if just take him out back and put one between his eyes.
>>
>>24981679
>I hate people who have illnesses
You probably hate people with cancer too.

I basically can't handle stuff that has been in use by other people like coins and shit. I use my card to buy stuff.
>>
>>24980011
Most of the "adults" I know would rather not exchange gifts at all
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.