[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel around women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1446007682896.gif (971 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446007682896.gif
971 KB, 500x500
Anyone else here had experience with girls as a teen but now can't even be around them?

I'm now 20, it's been over 4 years since I've had a physical relationship with a girl and I'm a fucking shell of my former self. I can't touch or even sit next to a girl without feeling extremely uncomfortable and nervously sick.

What the fuck happened to me? It felt like I was developing relationships fine at 16 but since then I've forgotten what intimacy feels like. I'm an honest mess.
>>
You're a failed normalfag.
Go to wizchan and talk to them about it.
>>
>>24979819

All depends on the woman. Some are better than others, it all depends on how well I know them and how well I've connected.

>Random Strangers
Nervous as shit, horribly uncomfortable

>Women who I know are normalfags
Bored. I can talk to them, but the sheer amount of filtering I need to do kinda kills all chances of it being a fun experience

>Weird girls
Fucking love being around them.
>>
>>24979819
>What the fuck happened to me?
You probably watched too much anime and made it your world. A world where anxiety and awkwardness gets rewarded.
>>
You're at a weird age. Girls really are pretty shitty at that time in their lives.
>>
I was in the same boat OP, you can recover
>>
Pretty much all my friends growing up were girls. From my experience, 90% of them are boring but about 10% of them actually have an interesting personality. Right now one of my best friends is a girl studying physics at my university and we have amazing conversations about the universe and the future. Not all girls are shallow, only most of them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.