[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being an adult is truly hell. If this system isn't slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: born to feel.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
Being an adult is truly hell.
If this system isn't slavery I don't know what is.
Being forced to work and only being able to afford shelter and food is slavery.
>>
>>24979728
always has been, always will be

though I admit, compared to the modern system, share-cropping looks pretty sweet.
>>
>>24979728
What would you rather? Go live in the woods with no electricity, no medicine, no comforts, no easy access to food and water?
>>
>>24979769
>your cage has everything you need in it! What more could you want?
>>
>>24979769
probs just going to an hero desu, dont think i can handle 40 more years of this before I retire
>>
>>24979769
People living in filthy tribes out in the Amazon or whatever never get depressed or narcissistic.
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal even if you can die from an infection.
>>
>>24979728
>Waah I have to do stuff to get stuff
>Why can't the government just feed, bathe and clothe me and give me new stuff?

You sound like a fucking baby. No one owe you anything.
>>
>>24979795
That's your issue for turning it into a cage. Heaven or hell its all in your head.
>>24979798
can't handle what? you plan on staying in the same job and position for 40 years? or did you mean just working in general
>>24979817
how do you know what and how tribe people live? you're assume a lot
>>
>>24979838
I don't take issue with hard work, but I do take issue with being exploited.
>>
>>24979860
Just working in general for 40 years.
>>24979838
I'm from Russia, Slavery is real here you American baby.
>>
>you will never have the intelligence or social skills to get really strong education and land a solid high paying job

I am starting a bachelor in criminology next year. Best I could do. Not intelligent enough for STEM and lack the social skills for Business/Marketing.
>>
>>24979860
>how do you know what and how tribe people live? you're assume a lot
I've seen some shows and documentaries about it.
I wish I could've been born out there with them. Maybe I wouldn't have ended up a useless, bitter, narcissistic cunt.
>>
>>24979881
But videogames
>>
File: 5465tryhg.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
5465tryhg.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>24979906
....and my waifus.
You're right. It's better this way after all.
>>
Guys, how do we escape from this? I just want out of society. I can't take working with these normalfucks any longer.
>>
File: elliot.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>24979986

Kill them, go0d luck.
>>
>>24979986
heists or jail win-win
>>
>>24979838
>No one owe you anything.
If you bring a child into the world, you owe it everything. The child couldn't consent to it's own birth, you forced this upon it.

For a less libertarian outlook on it, society created the conditions for your birth (social pressure and that b.s.) and, pending the results of Finland's attempt, we should implement basic income both for these reasons and for simple demographic ones.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.