[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a young thug from chiraq, fucking bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1450035076550.jpg (181 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
1450035076550.jpg
181 KB, 1100x618
>tfw you will never be a young thug from chiraq, fucking bitches and making money
>>
At least you can still post the same shitty thread daily :^)
>>
>>24979477
iam glad iam not poor and black
>>
>>24979510

>tfw despite being poor and black they're happy and I'm not
>>
>>24979527
They're really living the viking ideal. They live just long enough to drink, breed, fuck harams of bitches and die on the battlefield. Then off to thug mansion.
>>
>>24979477
>wanting to be a worthless nigger, who's gonna get shot in his 20s
>>
I'm going to go to a big city with nothing and try to join the ghetto

Will this work
>>
>>24979527
Black people are happy most of the time, like a Labrador desu.
>>
>>24980244
>>24979527
Hey you guys might like lil Reese there's a video on the internet of him beating a woman

Seriously look it up
>>
>>24980279
Not the ones who actually give a shit about their lives. Well I guess they still could be.
>>
>>24979477
Nobody in this picture is a thug. You can tell by their eyes. They are probably a group of young black friends who sit around playing videogames and eating pizza while blasting rap music.
>>
>>24980341
dog fredo santana is a thug
>>
>>24980341
>You can tell by their eyes.

Drugs'll do that.
>>
>>24980341
Lil Reese killed someone for making fun of their group, Chief Keef shot at the police and got on house arrest
>>
>>24980341
They aren't Harlem bloods but they grew up in a rough neighborhood and sold dope

But no they aren't rapist killers on the loose just degenerate kids
>>
>>24980427
Lil Reese killed who? You better check your facts the police caught chief keef with a pistol inside his pants that he was trying to hide while talking to officers

You're spouting ancient rumors
>>
>>24980460
http://www.hipwiki.com/Lil+Jojo+%28Chicago+Rap+Artist%29
>>
>>24980475
>hipwiki
That's a wiki page made by underdeveloped negro school children you know?
>>
>>24980475
Lil Reese didn't kill lil JoJo he died from random nigger violence
>>
how do thugs make money?
>>
>>24980544
Petty crime.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.