[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can tripfags fuck off? Go post on reddit or something if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Cover.jpg (172 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
172 KB, 600x600
Can tripfags fuck off? Go post on reddit or something if you want validation based on identity and up votes and shit. Being anonymous improves conversation since your post is valued only for what it says. I wish gookman would force anon on all boards. Special snowflakes ruin everything.
P.S. if I could tie up all tripfags in a shitty old house and let them rot to death while covered in wounds and sores with their eyes and vocal chords removed I would. Not even kidding.
>>
>>24979031
No

They can stay.

Especially autistic virgin triprobots can stay. They provide autism and cringe.

Femtripcunts must go away to tumblr.
>>
File: Untitled.png (53 KB, 902x601) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53 KB, 902x601
>>24979031
sltn
>>
File: TheInnerSanctum.jpg (348 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
TheInnerSanctum.jpg
348 KB, 1559x803
>>24979031
you called?
but seriously i only started tripfagging to fuck with that stupid cunt mystery
>>
Once upon a time back in pre-deletion r9k there were actually several tripfags who were great posters that helped improved the quality of the board with their comprehensive and intelligent posts. This was back before /sci/, /pol/, /lit/, /adv/ were made so r9k was the de facto board for cerebral topics, instead of just mindless shitposting and blogging like it is today. If you wanted to opine on society, religion, science, the future, the past, politics or the human condition you came to r9k to do it.

I haven't seen any tripfag like them since the board was deleted back in 2010.

I blame the cancerous nu-9k "culture" that celebrates loserdom and naval-gazing blogging. Feels-posting was a mistake.
>>
>>24981370
>This was back before /sci/, /pol/, /lit/, /adv/

Then why the fuck would people continue posting the same shit if there were boards made specifically made for those you moron
>>
TWIST: OP is a tripfag not using his trip because he wants to come across as genuine; his plan is to eliminate all the other competition and be top attention whore of 4chan
>>
File: 65.jpg (299 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
299 KB, 850x1200
>>24981267
>giving them attention
that's stupid, real stupid

almost as stupid as replying to my posts
>>
>>24981413
They don't. Which has made r9k a worse board for it.

Nu-9k, brought back from deletion by moot is a completely different and degenerated board from its inception.
>>
>>24979031
Chill down bro!
>>
>>24981456
no cries, only feels now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.