[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons after my first Acid Trip this weekend, boy i gotta say,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_novr5bIRsD1uudk2uo1_400.jpg (116 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_novr5bIRsD1uudk2uo1_400.jpg
116 KB, 396x385
Anons after my first Acid Trip this weekend, boy i gotta say, I've reached a higher stage of Enlightenment. Now I am a True Human Bean. Mere mortals cannot fathom my Power Level

To mark my new sense of self and purpose in life I have the strong urge want to change my legal name to:

>Big Pepe

I'm 20 yrs old and about to transfer from CC to uni

>also gonna change my Prof pics on normiebook and linkedin to a dank pepe like Pic Related

Idgaf anymore Robots. Egg me on or discourage me. Fugg

Discuss??

Quads and I'll make a Habbening Thread once I obtain my new ID card.

Swear on me mums tendies it'll happen. Might take a while but screenshot this thread so you remember when I finally do in a couple weeks or months or however the fuck long if takes

I won't let u down Robots. This normie world has cvcked me for too damn long for me to let my Robot Bros down in their time of need
>>
File: spurdo_face.png (48 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face.png
48 KB, 600x459
Roll roll rollllllololololklquadnuggets

bl0x
>>
>>24979002
robots, take note. Pay attention to his vocabulary. The memes as well. Seem familiar? This is how redditors and normies talk. Now use this knowledge to identify them elsewhere on this board.
>>
File: IjTha87.png (33 KB, 700x1028) Image search: [Google]
IjTha87.png
33 KB, 700x1028
>>24979035

Nukka SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL EAT YOU OUT CVCKOLD FEHGIT

I DESPISE NORMIES (well despised past tense. Now I am indifferent. I just pity them. I am become Based, Destroyer of Tripfags)
>>
Roll roll roll

japmoot comes on my beta tip
>>
File: pic unrelated.png (56 KB, 676x1248) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.png
56 KB, 676x1248
>>24979035

K desu I was being Post-Ironic. Using le ebin reddit speak for cringe effect.

Also I don't even use reddit and never have. /r9k/ is my board Gdawg

pls don't sage me wagefriends
>>
Have fun not getting callbacks for any job ever
>>
First LSD trip thread?

>first trip
>home alone in rural zone
>dont know the setting
>take 4 blotters cause of dickhead syndrome
>as the acid starts kicking i notice that internet is gone
>get anxious, acid havent kicked yet, smoke 2 joints thinking it will calm me out
>start getting dizzy, realize that i have a tv
>Also realize that I have those shitty sample sogns on my uni laptop
>listen nonstop for 6 hours mr scruff-karimba while watching The Simpsons
>acid and weed kicks in
>totally lose it
>wander in the house while speaking to inanimate objects snd hoping that nothing could scare me
>while I like the hallucinations I start freaking out about matter
>literally everything real disgusts me
>Hours pass, worst time of my life
>actually manage to spend the evening without panic attacks
>black out after 5 hours, last thing I remember was me lying no the bed, staring at the ceiling and seeing countless stripes and Eddy Murphy's faces, occasionally some naked asian woman poledancing
>keep being freaked out for 3 months after that trip

Those 3 months the worst part: everytime I tried to sleep I had the most vivid fucked up hallucinations (and when I say vivid I mean it), also most drugs gave me solid fucked up closed eyes hallucinations and mad anxiety.

Fuck me.
>>
File: fearandloathing.jpg (103 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
fearandloathing.jpg
103 KB, 560x420
>>24979002
I used to sell acid to college kids and teens like yourself. Having allot of experience with all sorts of "LSD", bitter and tasteless(real), I've experienced these cases of "enlightenment" from my buyers allot, and even I had psychedelic induced delusions of "enlightenment" after my first trip. Worth noting I sold 150ug strong ass REAL acid tabs which was allot to handle, told my buyers they were 200ug, some of my experienced buyers thought they were 300ug, granted only fake acid was sold around my area before I joined the party.

Let me help you fall back into reality here. I have seen many acid head burnouts where kids claim they understand everything yet their grades in school are mediocre and they aren't going anywhere with their lives. It's true, LSD can make you make realizations about the world around you, but please do a reality check every now and then, for your own sake, just examine your life for a little while. Eventually you might snap out of it, but I know a few who still haven't and are still spouting their pretentious philosophies whenever their actual intelligence is brought into question.

Just don't drop out of school kid and stay safe. Some just aren't ready for LSD.
>>
File: boysclub right.jpg (47 KB, 255x320) Image search: [Google]
boysclub right.jpg
47 KB, 255x320
>>24979212
OP here
>first trip
>2 tabs
>peaking
>feel super bold and cringe-tier romantic
>try to call oneitis
>cannot move arms for shit
>"anon friend, can you call oneitis for me pls?"
>"why? Wanna confess to her? Bad idea desu. You tripping balls."
>"No I just miss her. I want to say hella and talk a bit that's all. Just want to hear her voice."
>"Da fuq. Nope. I'm taking your phone and putting it away until youre on the comedown anon"
>"No no no its ok I got this"
>Still paralyzed from waist up
>friend takes phone away
>mfw he saved me from spilling a whole fridge full of spaghetti on oneitis

What in fuck?
>>
>>24979289
Also these "dude lsd lmao" threads are pretty annoying.
>>
File: tumblr_nndsobCV3f1titub2o1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndsobCV3f1titub2o1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x328
>>24979361

Ok I agree I see where yoyre coming from but this is BIG PEPE'S first lsd lmao thread

Big Pepe is special

Big Pepe will deliver

Big Pepe has the autism to make us all proud

March on good goyim
>>
in roughly 5 years you will be so degraded mentally that you won't even be able to feed yourself
>>
>>24979289

not OP but thaks for wise words breh
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (102 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
102 KB, 775x719
>>24979289

I'm not dropping out senpai

Transferring to a top STEM school 2bh

My hearts set

I'm majoring in Pure Math and going for my PhD after

I will be Dr. Big Pepe

And if this board still exists by then, I will post diploma, results and video of my thesis defense

Don't doubt me senpai

took the tasteless ones so I know it was the potent stuff
>>
>>24979361

Its understandable mate, think about your first LSD trip. Nothing can prepare you and literally nothing can describe your first lsd trip, it will just blow your mind. That enthusiasm is justifiable.
>>
>>24979289
I'm moving to NJ. I've tried mesc before, and I'd like to try lsd, but I don't know anybody. What kind of places should I go to, what kind of people should I ask? I assume a connection is a lot harder than weed. Also, does it matter if I get the bitter?
>>
>>24979475

chemical-love.to

use tor. hi fbi
>>
make us all proud big pepe. rolling my lucky cum-coated dice
>>
>>24979506
Thnaks. I'm really afraid of doing mail or internet. I know it's probably just as unsafe to meet a guy, but it makes me feel better. What if they catch the site people, and they have my address or something. Also I don't know how bitcoin works...I guess i'll google it.
>>
File: acd.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>24979552

No probs
Just a suggestion.
Do whatever you figuer out works best for you/makes you feel most secure

Big Pepe wishes you only the best

Big Pepe loves all the people's of the world except tripfags
>>
>>24979475
The bitter stuff is usually STP or nBOMEs. I like them both but they feel more "disgusting" than LSD, lots of icky feelings like with high doses of caffeine. You can also overdose easily on the bitter stuff. And even real LSD tabs are usually a little bitter from the ink on them.
To be honest I like mescaline more than I like LSD but that's just me.
I got all my acid from the deep web so look into that if you're up to it.

>>24979552
I wasn't really convinced either when I first heard of it. But when Ross the admin of Silkroad got arrested and charged with a ridiculous sentence it became pretty apparent that these online markets are legit.
I don't recommend the clearnet sites.
>>
>>24979595

Big Pepe has heard or read somewhere that Tor Browser's security has been compromised? Or something of that sort?

What browser do Anons recommend as actually secure to browse the Darknet?

Or is Tor still legit and Big Pepe's just paranoid?
>>
>>24979649
It gets "compromised" like every 3 months, then they fix it in like 5 days and everything is back to normal.
I'm not arrested yet, my vendors aren't arrested yet, so it doesn't seem to be compromised. It seems to me that the FBI is more dedicated to arresting pedophiles than drug dealers, which is a good thing.
>>
>>24979552
This is what every autist on here seems to think. Do you really think they give a shit about random buyer junkies? Has there EVER been a buyer arrest in the history of darknet that involved small amounts for consumption?
>>
>>24979689
They're doing a pretty bad job at stopping drugs by mail deliveries anyways.
I mean do they check a letter, find 3 tabs of LSD and say "oh, it's not that much" and put it back in the letter?

It's amazing how easy it is to get 6 kilos of cocaine delivered to your doorstep these days.
>>
>>24979681

Thanks for putting Big Pepe's mind at ease

>which is a good thing

Indeed it is, the children are our obligation to care for
>>
>>24979724
I've picked up significant amounts of felony drugs from my post office without any question.
>>
File: 1448070439256.png (118 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1448070439256.png
118 KB, 500x482
>>24979724

Big Pepe has watched this interesting documentary called Counter-Intelligence: Shining a Light on Black Operations

>inb4 pepe is illuminati confirmed

No fool. This is legitimately well-researched stuff with reliable academic sources and interviews from former CIA officers and everything

The doc is split into 5 parts and in part 2 it focuses on the drug trade and how the CIA is basically behind the spread of the global narcotics trade and offers protection for cartels and paramilitary massacres etc. etc.

Big Pepe wants to know, what is the relation btw or how do fbi and cia view each other? Do they generally have converging or conflicting interests, these 2 agencies? And how does this affect the way that fbi responds to drug deliveries?

Link related is the video I'm referring to, just to confirm to you robots thay it's not some kooky "the jews/satan/the jesuits/luminati" tier crap conspiracy theory

https://vimeo.com/65942057
>>
File: dontgiveashit.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
dontgiveashit.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>24979829
Same.

>>24979900
The government makes money off of the drug war. As far as I can tell, the FBI doesn't give a fuck about drugs, the CIA imports drugs and the DEA takes the drugs.

It's not even a conspiracy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dea-drug-tests_560abff4e4b0af3706de0211
>>
>>24979900

Double dubs says pls respond

This is now a big boy/sociopolitical discussion thread about "le drugs lmao" maymay
>>
>>24979963
more sources
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena
>>
>>24979963

Thanks for reply. Oh and yes. Big Pepe knew about the CIA Contra thing since a while ago.

The old Godfather of the Mexican narcotics trade (Felix Arellano I believe his name was) had his routes through border to the US protected by CIA. In exchange, he funneled mucho Dinero to the CIA/Reagan backed rightwing paramilitaries in Nicaragua, Guatemala and El Salvador thay basically genocided/raped the peoples and burned hundreds of entire villages to the ground to intimidate the indigenous pro-democracy, land reform and nationalist social movements in favor of resource exploitation by local oligarchs and US capitalist business interests
>>
>>24980060
*that fuck autocorrect
>>
>>24979996
even more
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

How close am I to getting v&?

>>24979964
Why sociopolitical? I'm giving sources.
>>
>>24980060
The relationship between the FBI and CIA is strange. Nobody knows what the CIA is doing or trying to do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking#FBI_probe
>>
>>24980084

>How close am I to getting v&?
Thinking the fbi goes after anonymous degenerates posting on a Mongolian hieroglyphics discussion board

>Why sociopolitical? I'm giving sources.
No its fine. Carry on giving sources to your hearts content. As far as the question itself (Why sociopolitical?) I'm not sure what you meant. A quick clarification will help me if you don't mind
>>
>>24979002
>Acid, because my ego is not big enough
>>
>>24980146

*degenerate anons
My bad
"lurk more reeee"
>>
>>24980191

Big Pepe does not see himself as having inflated his ego

Rather Big Pepe has become more unified with the spirit of the Chosen Ones
>>
>>24980275

The Chosen Ones = the True Human Beans who crossed the threshold and into the level of Dank where they have achieved maximum Chill
>>
>>24980275
oy vey bloxxblox
>>
>>24980314

Big Pepe has met one of the Chosen Ones in the flesh

It's physical form is a friend of Big Pepe, this friend, he is a CS God and literal Genius who also happens to be perpetually high on Opiates and consequently has the same Lit expression on his face 24/7, even in the middle of lecture or while doing his HW/projects or speaking to his profs
>>
>>24980365

Oh and the Chosen Ones is not a meme concept

It's merely the way Big Pepe chooses to categorically describe those Entities whose physical bodies have been permanently neuro-chemically altered as a result of heavy and or daily recreational mind altering drug use
>>
>>24980494

So basically

Big Pepe is still a logical being

He just categorizes and recognizes spatial patterns in a completely different semi-mnemonic sense now. Aka Big Pepe remembers and organizes knowledge in his head with a different base framework of reference
>>
>>24980314
>>24980556

On an unrelated note, Big Pepe feels in his gut that this framework of logic and spatial pattern recognition will be of much usefulness in his Pure Maths studies

So Big Pepe will take a nice Trip every few weeks or so from now until he gets his degree and then also in Grad school on the road to getting thay coveted pure maths PhD for the dream /comfy/ academic job as a tenured prof at some private liberal arts college
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Funny-23.jpg (71 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Funny-23.jpg
71 KB, 1000x800
>>24979335

>cannot move arms for shit
Is this an actual effect of LSD? Hoary chet if yes
>>
>>24979289
Dealer

>>24980822
^nubcake has a question
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.