[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the meaning of this picture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1450076871340.jpg (38 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450076871340.jpg
38 KB, 320x320
What is the meaning of this picture?
>>
I believe that the little girl is going to stab the little boy.
Highly unusual behavior for a child but whatever.

The boy appears to have a plant growing out of his asshole. Perhaps it's some sort of rare disease or parasite.
>>
>>24978968
It means someone came to shitpost.
>>
>>24978968
The man cares for the woman, while the woman doesn't give a shit, and will stab him in the back for a shot at chads cock.
>>
it means females are hearthless and will kill you even if you approach them with good and honest intentions

its completely true
they live longer than men
>>
>>24979050
This anon gets it

I know this is /r9k/, but I highly doubt a few people here didn't get burned by women pretty badly in the past

Anecdote: had a summer hook-up 2 years ago with a girl that was quite crazy, the sex was good but she was obsessed with me not cheating. After a while I realise after talking with people who knew her, she came from a single mother household, also physically abused by the same mother (thanks to a fucked up idea that beating your kids is something necessary). After an incident where I left to meet a few of my friends at the beach, people I haven't seen in 2 years, she followed me 300+km and lost her shit about "why did you leave the city, you said nothing about it, you just came here to cheat on me (for the record, didn't intend to do that, just smoke weed and drink whiskey)". The gendarmerie had to take her away due to breaking bottles in that pub and threatening to cut me up (after I got mauled by her nails previously). Broke up that night and 2 months later she finds a hideous black guy to spend time with.
>>
>>24978968

>women are backstabbers?
>>
File: trap.jpg (140 KB, 611x542) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
140 KB, 611x542
>>24978968
Someone is about to get blackpilled.
>>
As Kris Roe of the ataris would say "Girls are fucking evil!"
>>
File: 1430262329140.jpg (33 KB, 602x419) Image search: [Google]
1430262329140.jpg
33 KB, 602x419
>>24978968
it's a depiction of a bad photoshop anon
>>
>>24978968
Normalfag bullshit
>>
>>24978968
The knife is so poorly edited into the girl's hands.
>>
File: 1449954132324.gif (1 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1449954132324.gif
1 MB, 300x168
>>24978968
That the artist doesn't know how to edit images properly.
Perhaps doesn't know how to use any other program then ms.paint, perhaps that he doesn't know how to draw a weapon in one's hand.
Most likely that op is a degenerate faggot.
Disgusting.
>>
File: 1437744950402.jpg (46 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
1437744950402.jpg
46 KB, 359x398
Giving a woman flowers anytime after the year 1989 is a surefire way to have her lose all interest in you and kuck you like a chump
>>
>implying men care about women
wow big deal a bunch of flowers, that doesn't indicate love or care or anything, all it shows me is the guy will do whatever he thinks he should in order to get between her legs. Its a good thing she has that knife to defend herself
>>
>>24979976
newfag retards WILL reply to this as if it isnt b8
>>
>>24979931
This.
What puzzles me though is that a lot of women still claim that they just loooooove when a man gives them flowers.
I wonder if it's an intentional test to find out if he's actually a beta?
>>
>>24979976
Aaaand found the feminist.
>>
all women are backstabbing cunts

the fact they are young shows that it isn't learned, it's in their nature

They can help it no more than a dog can help eating its own shit or a Cadillac Eldorado can help generating vast amounts of pollution.
>>
>>24980035

Women have 3 levels:

What they say they like:
>flowers
>open the door for me
>nice guy :^)
>he must pay for my lobster dinners

What they think they like:
>rich, churchgoing doctor who volunteers at the animal shelter and loves his mother

What they ACTUALLY, really like:
>dark triad alpha tattood musclebound rich fucker who will fuck her and all of her friends in the ass and never talk to them again

http://therationalmale.com/2012/08/22/just-get-it/
>>
Iam14andthisisdeep
>>
>>24979050
this makes evolutionary sense

hot women are everywhere. A guy will fuck anything that's not exceptionally hideous. So when he finds a girl with a good personality that's a rarity and treats her as such

to a woman the rarity is a man who's attractive. Most are ugly and beta to women. When a better guy comes along that better guy is the thing that is valuable, not the beta she has that can be found anywhere
>>
>>24978968
That men kills plants and women don't.
>>
File: 135.jpg~c200.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg~c200.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>24980165
>tfw we are all actually just monkeys who are driven by instinct but programmed to believe that we are not
>>
>>24979061
What if succubi are real and they're actually what every woman is?
>>
>>24979061
Which is also why females are absolutely shit even as just friends.
>>
Some badass girl is going to stab some bitch ass loser
>>
>>24978968
It means that they are giving each other gifts. He wanted a knife and she wanted flowers.
>>
>>24978968
Oj shit. She a spook, she a myth.
She's a fuckin hitman.
>>
>>24978968
mgtow propaganda
lesser of two evils I guess, at least they have a basis in fact unlike feminists
>>
>>24979277
You dumped her; why care so much about her? If you're life is better without her? My sympathies and remorse usually goes towards a dumpee rather than dumper; unless if one of them cheated. Also some people need more affection than others to keep the relationshit alive something may have had happened around duration of time; you didn't mentioned.

Your already living a fairly normal life; get a new gf that's not like her and hang out with your friends.

I hate it when other people whom dump their exes obsess over them... Literally get over them, especially if they've emotionally tormented you, and you taking the good chance to get out of the relationshit is your right to leave.
>>
>>24978968
It pertains to some sort of stabbing which correlates to betrayal blinded with unconditional love.

Women do also get ran over by their past lovers.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.