[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all introverts are socially awkward God I fucking hate this meme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 42
>all introverts are socially awkward
God I fucking hate this meme.
>>
not getting drunk until you don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>implying what she said would make any guy walk away
Funny when women try to force the meme that they have to deal with the same social pressures that men do.
>>
>>24978452
The real life version of this comic is that he still takes her to the family restroom and fucks her silly.
>>
File: 089767658.png (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
089767658.png
134 KB, 500x375
>>24978452
What the fuck would an introvert be doing at a party?
What the fuck would a person with social anxiety be doing at a party?
Someone post the edit.

Also why does he react like that? She said something cute. Is he a faggot?
>>
I fucking hate it too.

I'm probably one of the biggest introverts ever and I can easily hold conversation and have a well paying job dealing with employees and clients on daily basis.

I want to kill a baby when these retards say "im le introvert so im socially akwurd xdddddd" and "im depressed xddddddddd" as an excuse for their pathetic existence. God it makes me boil with anger just thinking about it.
>>
Being an introverted weirdo on /r9k/ is the ultimate catch 22.

>Chads insist you'll find cool and nice girls if you just go outside more
>Go outside
>90% of girls are shallow, boring, or have nothing in common with you.

That's when I realized, there's a shit ton of girls who'd probably be perfect for us, but we never meet them because they never go outside either.
>>
>>24978852
Do you realize people who are more introverted/awkward than you will just have the same reaction to your actions?
>>
>>24978907
It's the same deal with loners and 'edgy' people who have no friends.
'Your people' are in the exact same position as you are.
>>
File: tumblr_m1tfzh9n791r8ilc7o1_500.jpg (113 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1tfzh9n791r8ilc7o1_500.jpg
113 KB, 500x463
>>24978452
Don't worry anon, I got just the picture you needed
>>
>introverts at parties
what? do since when do introverts get invited to parties...
>>
>>24978981
Just sounds like special snowflake bullshit.
>>
>>24978912
So what you're telling me is looking at "introverts" that play off their crippling autism and "depression" as symptoms of their introvertedness (if that's even a word) are just like me. Fuck off, you're so delusional it hurts. Can you just stop for a minute and think about what you're saying?

So here's #1:
>no job
>le epic depressed meme
>cant talk to anyone worth shit
>oh itz cuz im le introvert and im special xdd

or #2:

>Have decent life
>Can talk to people
>Prefer time alone above socializing when given the choice

If you honestly think #1 is acceptable you should seriously just find a way to kill yourself.
>>
>>24978925

>Fall in love with another 4chan browsing, edgy, insecure, introverted faggot online
>Happiest I've ever been
>Everyone insists it wasn't real because we met online
>Afraid to even talk about it

The Chads are the ones trying to keep us from finding one another. They're the ones who label internet relationships as pathetic and desperate. They're the ones making sure we're depressed virgins for life. They're the ones making sure obnoxious, boring, extroverted girls seem like the only option.
>>
>>24978912
Fuck off back to Tumblr, king of licking nigger cock.

>>24978981
Good lord, this made me cringe into a reality where everyone here was successful.

Sorry guys. Wish I could have brought that back.[/spoiler
>>
File: 1449638205054.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
1449638205054.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
>>24979044
Holy shit you're really fucking mad and you're not making sense.
You don't understand me or anyone else here.
Pls just go.
>>
>>24979044
>>24979056
Oh you've completely misunderstood what I was saying. Never mind.
>>
>>24979056
>Everyone insists it wasn't real because we met online

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I KNOW THIS FEEL SO MUCH.

I almost got knocked out by my dad because of he spewed this meme-tier argument. I even started lifting for a while so I could beat the shit out of him if he so much as looked at me across the room, next time we had to be around each other.

Of course, I know that he'd like the satisfaction of controlling me that way, so I thankfully stopped that shit. I'm just going to settle for brass knuckles next time. If it's not obvious, I don't really like my parents.
>>
>>24979078
once you post a reaction image and start resorting to "you don't understand me" you know you've lost your pathetic argument.

just stay in your safety bubble.

>>24979092
Mind elaborating?
>>
>>24979124
Well basically you were reacting just like the people your mocking and I was trying to point that out.
It never ends. There's always someone who more introverted or more mentally fucked up than you.

I'm not actually sure what sort of position you're taking.
You're an introvert but you don't like it when other introverts do stuff like this >>24978981 ???
>>
Well, it is stupid and a dumb comic but it isn't too annoying.

>>24978981
This victim-retard-like syndrome shit is annoying.
>>
>>24979160
Except an introvert didn't make that. Some Chad-tier cunt made this "from experienced with my introverted gf."

Gas the dykes, sex war now?
>>
>>24979196
>Some Chad-tier cunt made this
You're an idiot if you seriously think this.
It was made by a fat woman from tumblr with a special snowflake complex.
>>
>>24979160
I see what your'e saying. I think you're just misinterpreting what I'm saying. I don't think introvertedness is a bad thing. I just think it's pathetic how it's the first thing these special snowflakes refer to once they're called out on their bullshit.

Again, to provide an example:
>im depressed cuz no job
>am i neet forever

>Get a job?

>i cant cuz im introverted so im akward

The point being, you can prefer to be alone during your free time without being an awkward retard. It's not a contest. Would I prefer to be extroverted? No. But I really don't have a preference either way. I just happen to be introverted.

Is it possible that being introverted may prove to be slightly more difficult in society? Yeah, probably but you're an actual retard if you blame the fact that you're introverted for anything. It's literally the same as people who happen to play any competition driven games and spout excuses constantly. It's goddamn pathetic and it really makes me cringe.

>>24979166
This anon says it quite well. The victim bullshit is REALLY annoying.
>>
>>24979235
Oh, and before you go

>one doesnt just "get a job"

Yeah, that's true but putting forth an effort to not be a socially awkward retard and find opportunities never hurts.
>>
>>24979235
I don't think anyone says those things anon.
You're angry at a boogeyman that doesn't exist.
>>
>>24979264
Oh please, you're kidding yourself.
>>
>>24979220
Yes, hence why I said "cunt" and mentioned dykes.
>>
>>24978452
>women assuming men find the same things attractive in girls that they do in men
>>
>>24979314
This. Dudes don't give a fuck what you say or act like as long as you aren't a total bitch and aren't irredeemably ugly.
>>
>>24979235

If we were truly awkward we wouldn't be able to talk to anyone, even on here. I've met a few people online who genuinely have such severe autism (literal autism) that I really couldn't stand talking to them. But here, we know how to communicate, and in a really strange way, we do care about one another.

The problem is that talking about depression, awkwardness, strange interests, strange desires, all that shit are frowned upon by most extroverts.

My closest and best friends to this day are mostly weirdos like me who spend too much time on the internet, have mental issues, and are incredibly introverted and cynical. We're not awkward, we're just not allowed to talk to people like us.
>>
>>24978470
^This
If I ever talk to a girl and she says interesting stuff, I'll talk trivia so much with her
>>
>>24979412
Although this is literal autism and less meme introvert, I feel for you. As a relatively successful introvert I hope you and your friends make it well.
>>
I'm introverted to the point where I have no friends at all and speak to no one.

tho even if I was extroverted I would still be alone since I've never been genuinely liked by anyone.
>>
>just scream as loud as possible until the other person leaves

This doesn't seem like typical introvert behaviour, she's probably some kind of bipolar bitch.
>>
File: 116700_artist.jpg (21 KB, 140x235) Image search: [Google]
116700_artist.jpg
21 KB, 140x235
>>24978452
As an introvert, why would she be at a party? Dosent make sense. She obviously is just stupid and wants to use introvert and social awkwardness as a net for her inevitable failure.
If you are an introvert you dont like parties, you dont like public, you dont like people, maybe im just more misanthropic but goddamn i hate people.
Why do people strive to have these titles?
Introvert,
The blue handicapped car tag,
Ocd, depression,psychosis,
Why is being a dumbass hypochondriac so kewl?
>>
>>24979848
Theses people are just looking for attention, in a world where victim hood gets you all the attention and kindness, it's a pretty good deal to just assign illnesses to yourself.
>>
>>24978852
>can easily hold conversa
Stopped reading there

Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>24979953
Why can they not just proud of who they already are?
Why strive for such low standard mediocrity?
>>
>>24979412
in high school, i got along the most with the depressed social outcasts, because i had more in common with them than even my own family. at least people with metal issues are more genuine.
>>
>>24978452
>Conversation Topics:

Those aren't conversation topics, that is a list of actions. What a shit image.
>>
File: 1423476078107.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423476078107.png
448 KB, 900x900
>>24978452
Who else here literally HATES normies? If they get too loud or FUCKING BUMP INTO ME I just want to blow their brains out
>>
>>24978452
>I'm an introvert so that means I'm like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory XDD
God I hate shit like this. Hasn't it even been proven that introvert/extrovert is a false dichotomy
>>
>>24978995
Some of us get reluctantly dragged to social shit.

People usually just give after you refuse enough, but there's rare occasions when it happens.
>>
>>24978452
>she didn't pick omnislash
>>
>>24981288
Those who love BBT deserve to be gassed. Completely shit show.
>>
>>24978452
Not all introverts are socially akward but all socially awkward people are introverts
>>
>>24978789
It makes sense if you don't think about it.
>>
>>24978452
>being socially awkward will somehow cause a woman to be rejected by a man
God I fucking hate this meme.
No, women, your struggle is not the same as ours.
No, women, being shy and introverted and saying something awkward isn't going to doom your chances with men the way it dooms our chances with women.

Here's what the final panel would actually look like:
>Haha wow that's really fascinating stuff! Can I have your number?
>>
>>24978452
this would make sense if it was a guy in the comic being akward
but I can't take this seriously with a girl
>>
>>24981541
I don't know, I'd probably nope the fuck out of there too if some weird autistic girl did this too.
>>
>>24981473
ding ding ding
>tfw get even more socially retarded when i drink a ton or smoke pot and literally just shut down totally conversation wise
>>
>>24981513
I did an experiment on a dating site once posing as a woman to see how much shit thirsty males were willing to tolerate
turns out a lot of them are still willing after telling them im a pedophile or im into bestiality
the only thing that got them to turn away it seems to be was telling them I was HIV positive, though most were ok with other STDs.....
>>
>>24981513
Girls who are at least 6/10 have it so easy it's unreal. Saying autistic shit is cute if anything. The only turn off is when she's bitchy and arrogant.
>>
>>24978452
switch the genders and that would make sense
as it stands its like seeing a comic where a cop racially profiles a white guy.
>>
>silly boys I'm so introverted
>time to hang out with my billion friends who fawn over me
>>
>>24981661
>Saying autistic shit is cute if anything.
No, it really isn't.

I'd automatically think she was some loon incapable of having a normal relationship.
>>
>>24978452
>"introvert isn't that some kind of illness?"
kek
>>
>>24981226
Next Elliot Rogers identified
>>
>>24978852
fuck off you goddam normie reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>24981826
been here 2 days identified
>>
File: 1445372831894.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1445372831894.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
>tfw people bump into me and I apologize
>am such a beta that the thought of me being even a momentary burden on people and society makes me want to kill myself
>get stressed out to the point that my jaw starts to ache from being clenched for so long and my hands shake
>am afraid of people making eye contact with me and try to avoid conversation at all costs
>the thought of being at a party is terrifying
WHY DO PEOPLE ROMANTICIZE THIS? IT'S HORRIBLE, JUST KILL ME ALREADY.
>>
>>24981734
you might, and some guys might, but most guys would be fine with the OP. Certainly a lot more than if the genders were swapped
>>
well r9k how would you react if a girl said this to you.
>>
To imply they're not corelated is intellectually dishonest. If you prefer not to be around others most of the time, your social skills will not develop normally. You may not be shy, you may not hate parties, but you're going to be a little weird just by virtue of spending most of your free time alone.

t. I'm full-blown introvert
>>
>>24982055
>give her the "u wot m8" face
>think she's some try-hard special snowflake type
>make up some bs excuse to leave the "conversation"
>go around to people I know asking "who that weirdo over there is" while stealthily nodding my head towards her direction hoping she isn't still staring at me
>but she obviously is and she bursts into treats
>probably goes home, cuts herself, shaves/dyes her hair, and posts on tumblr about the shitlord patriarchy in order to make new lesbian friends because she realizes she'll never be with a normal guy

True story.
>>
File: 1449796568529.jpg (35 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
1449796568529.jpg
35 KB, 480x486
>>24981935
You described me down to the bone, anon.
People like to romanticize this because they want to think of the idea of:
>girls/attractive guy is really shy or awkward
>its seen as cute in a puppy kind of way
>they want to help them get over it and grow as a person
>think they can make them confident and fall in love in the process for "changing them" and getting them out their shell
Meanwhile everyone else who actually suffers this issue is just told to get over it themselves, I didn't ask to be like this for most my life.
>>
>>24982055
go on as usual , the girl can talk about having sex with dead people for all I care, I'm desperate.
>>
File: introvert time.jpg (407 KB, 500x2851) Image search: [Google]
introvert time.jpg
407 KB, 500x2851
>DUDE INTROVERT LMAO
>>
File: social anxiety.jpg (410 KB, 1818x888) Image search: [Google]
social anxiety.jpg
410 KB, 1818x888
>normie claims to have social anxiety
>has friends, rich social life, gf/bf, goes clubbing every single day

I bet they get kinda awkward when they meet new people, just like everybody does, and then they think they have social anxiety.
>>
>>24979848
Don't tell me what I like or don't like bro. I went to parties in college, I went to public events, and I don't hate people. I just know when I have enough and wouldn't do it often. That's the bare bones of introversion - being around people in small doses. All of the mix-up with social anxiety, shyness and, in your case, misanthropy is just personal shit.
>>24982099
>>
>>24978981
God I hate this picture so much, even more so because my female posted it unironically on tumblr. I get it, talking and interacting with people fucking sucks, growing up sucks, but it's something we have to do, we can't stay as kids in the real world forever. We have to be norms when we go out, we can be our imnature selves at home.
>>
>>24982132
They don't understand, I don't want their help. I just want to be left alone. It's the only time I'm ever happy, social interaction isn't for me.
>>
>>24982165
>INTROVERT TIME
>proceeds to go on the internet to socialize and brag about what a fun party they just got back from and who they've been hanging out with
In reality, their "introvert time" is really just their narcissistic addiction to attention and they can't wait to get their fix from sharing their inflated, mundane happenings.
>>
>>24982248
I logged in just to post this, then I saw that you posted it. Thanks, friend!

How do I log off this website, by the way? I'm at the library and I don't want anyone trolling on my account... lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 323x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 323x321
>>24982195
This is just as bad as the 10/10 suburban middle class stacies who make 30 minute videos talking about how ugly they are or blab about a non existent disorder they "have" to get a shit ton positive renforcement from beta orbiters in the comments
>OMG guise I am soooooo ugly that I have the confidence to expose myself to a public audience, I have it so hard XDDD
>>
>>24978452
Introvert means shy and awkward. Every introvert is just waiting for an extrovert to get them out of their shell so they can become an extrovert.

This is what normies believe.
>>
I think that, in the West, because extroversion is the preferred and long romanticized personality type, a lot of people don't feel like they don't fit that mold to a T (confident, talkative, popular, interesting, cool and suave, can get what they want etc etc) and just decide that they must be introverted. Now in the age of special snowflake-dom, people are just saying fuck it and romanticizing type-B personality traits even if it's truly minimal in their case.
>>
>>24982165
>Haha, being an introver is just like being an iPhone :)! Sometimes, I just need to snuggle with my cats and watch Netfilx, so weird right XD?
>>
>>24982228
Then your more extroverted and that dosent apply to you
>>
>>24982270
Not sure what kind of point you're trying to make with your post, but alright.
>>
>>24978852
I'm the say way except that I can't deal with how tired I get from social interaction so I usually don't bother dealing with other people.

I don't get all bashful and nervous when people talk to me though. It's dumb that people assume that of introverts.
>>
>>24982349
I'm not extroverted though, being around people drains me to the point of unbearable after a certain threshold and I leave the area. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy being around friends sometimes. I also hate attention, and I don't talk a lot. Plus all of the parties I ever went to in college were quite small, which was perfect for me.
>>
>>24982114
>bursts in to treats

That's what you get for talking to pinatas
>>
>>24982248
This is actually so true it kind of hurts. I know a girl who often says she "suffers" from social anxiety and is an introvert, but yet she has a sizeable online following, has a circle of friends who actually come into town to invite her out from time to time, and is actually much more attractive than she claims to be and gets looks often. The only thing is she is never really developed the social cues so she uses the introversion excuse to justify never having to learn them. But lately she has been talking about guys more so maybe she will break out of her tumblr brainwashing. I just hope she doesn't turn into a whore.
>>
>>24978452
>being an introvert at a party
It should be a blank space
>>
File: blogger girl.jpg (425 KB, 531x2697) Image search: [Google]
blogger girl.jpg
425 KB, 531x2697
Look at this quirky and awkward blogger girl, what a geek!
>>
>>24978852
>I want to kill a baby when

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>24982476
>This is actually so true it kind of hurts
I know it's true.

Because it's exactly what I do.
>>
>>24978452

You know, you're right OP. I'm pretty introverted but I can socialize better than most when I want to/have to.

I'd say I'm 50/50 exo-indo if that's possible. I have a friend who's super introverted but he's always a blast if you bring him around other people. Makes everyone laugh, says smart things (he's a nano-tech scientist). He can definitely socialize, just chooses to sit in his apartment and play EVE instead.
>>
>>24982542
So why do you refuse to grow? Why cling to an awkward childlike state when you can move forward? Sure you won't make the millions and get your own place but you can be better off.
>>
>>24982520
wow look at this she poses awkwardly for photos made with a timer she's such a nerd xD don't hit on her silly betas!
>>
File: 1251847288313.jpg (15 KB, 241x239) Image search: [Google]
1251847288313.jpg
15 KB, 241x239
>>24978452
>>24978981

I'm beginning to think all girls think they're introverts because it's better complaint bait and gives them an excuse to not talk to non-Chads. She pretends to be shy and unable to socialize when the not-good-looking guy talks to her.
>>
>>24982418
So your normal then
>>
>>24978470
The thing is that she probably doesn't go to parties and this is just what she imagines would happen.
>>
>>24982596
Yeah, introverted normal people exist.
>>
>>24978995

When they're hooking you up with sweet software and they get a message saying "follow the white rabbit" on their computer screen and your girlfriend has a rabbit tattoo on her shoulder, so you figure you'd go.

Then you sit in the corner and wait for a shadowry figure to reveal themselves and ask you to take strange drugs.
>>
>>24982520
Normals have sadly appropriated our nerd culture. We are outcasts now in the very hobbies we were outcasted to. It's Outception.
>>
>>24982578
>Why cling to an awkward childlike state
Not sure what you mean.

I just like to go online with my small group of internet MMO friends to talk about what I did in real life that day. It just gives me a way to extend my social interactions while being maximum comfy at home on my computer.

I'm not actually completely socially retarded like the girl in your story nor would I ditch a party/people for "INTROVERT TIME" like in the pic. That'd just be rude to other people because it's like saying "Hey, I'm bored of you and would rather go on the internet with other people who aren't you".
>>
>>24978925
how do we find them?

SOMEONE CRACK THE CODE
(but not me because i'l never get around to it)
>>
>>24982578
And to add to >>24982696

I already have my own place, I had a job at 18 and moved out at 19.
>>
>>24982612
You can be what ever you want to be anon
>>
>>24978907
No, it doesn't work that way.

Girls don't have these heavily emotional fantasized feels about relationships. If they don't want to go outside, it's because they're tired of the endless social status pressure that females face (or, the rare cases of extremely fat, deformed, ugly to the point where nobody finds them desirable)
>>
>>24982625
remind me of this documentary I saw on the history channel
in like the early 20th century there were these venues full of dancing and music where blacks would go to , then white people starting thinking these places were cool or hip or whatever and started going too, they started displacing the black people and since they had more money the venues starting catering to them exclusively,
then these venues eventually became whites only.
>>
>>24978907
>there's a shit ton of girls who'd probably be perfect for us
No
There's like 5 girls in your within 100 miles of you who would be "perfect" for you, in terms of personality, but they are already dating someone, gay, or incredibly unattractive

and even if they are incredibly unattractive, they would never date you because they would reject you because they think that you would eventually reject them

Anon
She doesn't exist
The dream girl doesn't exist
The girl who is similar to the dream girl doesn't exist
Unless you're a full blown normie who has the most average tastes possible, she doesn't exist
>>
>>24982195
>>24982279
People like this really do give actual mental illness sufferers a bad name. They may have what they say they're suffering from (successful people can be depressed, etc) but broadcasting it to everyone is fucking idiotic.
>>
>>24978981
Don't feed them after midnight.
>>
>>24978452
I used to say awkward shit like the girl in the pic.
Girls would make fun of me.

Now that I mastered the art of being a normie by living in a frat, I act like a cunt to every women who seems anxious or nervous
>>
>>24978452
>introverts

When will this meme die ? How about you guys google that shit once and for all ?

Introverted people can actually enjoy parties/hanging out with friends/having lots of friends/normiebook/whatever the fuck

"Introvert" is not a cool way to say "I suffer from social anxiety" or "I'm a depressed ugly virgin" or "I'm shy as fuck" or whatever.

tl;dr REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop using words when you shouldn't
>>
Who holds cups like that
>>
>>24978981
This seems less about introverts and more about kids with autism. Introverts aren't autistic, they are fully functioning human beings that don't shut off when dealing with something new or overwhelming.

They don't like dealing with awkward social situations sure, but you don't need to give an introvert a 15 fucking minute warning to finish what they are doing.
>>
>>24982228
>>24982555
>>24983894

this (I got muted >2 (two) seconds for this post, fuck my life)
>>
>>24978452
I like how they don't pull any punches and still make the guy a chad. You know he'd still pound the fuck out of her in the pack of his dad's car that he drove to the party.
>>
Why is it so fucking hard for you fucking retards to differentiate social awkwardness/anxiety and introversion?
>>
File: Edit.png (182 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
Edit.png
182 KB, 735x735
>>24978452
I made a art
>>
>>24984174
see >>24984013

We "fucking retards" can actually differentiate shit
Normies can't
>>
>>24984013
No ones stopping you from self diagnosing yourself and obtaining medical labels
>>
>>24984214
Why do you feel targeted if you're not the one mixing the terms together? There are loads of dumbasses on arcanine who are unable to grasp the difference. They show it in every single thread about introversion.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (85 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
85 KB, 369x368
I made a maIe version
>>
>>24984277
he looks like a faggt
>>
>>24984358
Because thats you all look faggots
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (108 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
108 KB, 369x368
>>24984358
AIright, updated
>>
>>24984474
lel'd pretty hard
>>
>>24984474
:DDDD

my sides 404'd
>>
>>24982165
>I need people to pander to me and my struggles! xD

Like come the fuck on, this isn't how you live life as an "introvert" you don't just hide in a corner when you start to get anxious in a social situation and shitpost on your laptop. You learn to deal with your struggles, gain resilience towards these feelings so you can have prolonged social conversations instead of cutting a hang out session in half so you can be autistic and hide in a corner until the anxiousness goes away and you can bounce back.

Man, I really wish people would stop pandering to fucking everyone and everything so assholes like this don't exist thinking this is a somehow normal friendship.
>>
>>24978452
>game over

She scared away the guy, wasn't that her intention as an introvert?
>>
File: 1436063155915.png (191 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
1436063155915.png
191 KB, 501x600
>>24984277
>>24984474
G-good thing this never happened to me.
>>
>>24978852

>Can hold a conversation

>Introvert

Get the fuck >>>/out/ of my board, normalchaddot.
>>
>>24979056
>They're the ones who label internet relationships as pathetic and desperate.
>Implying it isn't
>>
File: 1445230504646.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1445230504646.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>24982815
>Girls don't have these heavily emotional fantasized feels about relationships
What are romance novels and female written fiction.
>>
>>24984683
>Self-diagnoses himself as an introvert
>gets mad when people tell him the true definition of what an introvert is destroying his whole identity he clings to

You have social anxiety friend, that isn't being an introvert.
>>
File: 1440217271549.jpg (94 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1440217271549.jpg
94 KB, 858x536
>>24978852
>I'm probably one of the biggest introverts ever

Drop the ego. People that say this shit are annoying

>get new coworker
>huge showoffy kind of dude
>always yelling songs from Fiddler on the Roof
>gets upset when you haven't seen Fiddler on the Roof
>calls you uncultured swine
>practices with swords
>constantly says he's the most _______ ever
>i'm probably the biggest nerd in this whole store
>i'm probably the biggest techie in this whole store
>i'm probably the biggest movie buff in this whole store
>watch his happy demeanor melt the second something goes wrong
>realize he has anger problems
>kek internally
>>
>>24982307
I'm sure they actually don't give too much of a fuck about you
>>
>>24978981
Sounds more like instructions how to take care of pet reptile or retarted kid
>>
>>24981325
You're not an introvert. You're a spergging normalfag.
>>
>>24978852
You're wasting your time here then
Most fuckers here doesn't know that introvert doesn't mean a useless loser who cannot talk more than a sentence

Introvert: People who do not likes to talk much

Autist: People who don't know how to even basic social skills learned at primary school
>>
>>24979099
Should've kept lifting for you, mate.

Brass knuckles doesn't guarantee you'll win; it's possible the fucker could take it and turn the fight around.

Lifting is always good; get the strength to beat the shit out of your enemies.

And if you stopped lifting because you think he wants you to, he's still the one in control.
>>
>>24980112
Because jusbeeinurself doesn't get you attention unless you're chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 426x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 426x441
>>24981288
The Big Bang Theory is cancer that is setting back the beta cause by decades.
i know people with legitimate aspergers and they're nothing like Sheldon cooper, he's a normies idea of what aspergers would look like because "lel he's bad in social situations lel"

As an aside note, I once befriended a normie girl. I thought she was a nice person.

Then my only other friend spoke to her, and you know why she said she liked hanging out with me?

> because he's like my Sheldon cooper

Fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1449883829483.png (160 KB, 638x606) Image search: [Google]
1449883829483.png
160 KB, 638x606
>>24985345
That's quite an honour to have, anon
>>
>>24985345
but she liked hanging out with you , you fucking ingrate.
>>
>>24986676
She really didn't; she just wanted a weird guy to hang out with so she could pretend she was weird too. it's a typical normie strategy to look special, hang out with the weird kid and you're a good person for condescending to speak to that poor poor loner.
>>
>>24986844
you still sound ungrateful
>>
>>24978981
God that's fucking coddling.
>>
>>24987073
>This person is so far gone that if you don't take attention from someone who used you as a token piece of friendship you are ungrateful.

I pity you anon. She was using him like white people use black guys to seem progressive.
>>
>>24987144
I don't get you r9k
you call women who don't take shallow physical relationships with no love or commitment ungrateful but then you turn around and say this.
>>
>>24978452
>introvert
>going to a party
the comic is false to begin with
>>
>>24987212
You don't get anything if you are referring to ME as an entire board filled with hundreds of other posters with different views.
>>
>>24987144
>She was using him
we all use each other anon , thats just a fact of life
altruism is a myth
>>
>>24981226
OMG! SOCIAL ANXIETY!!!:DDD IM SO AWKWARD AND SHY! ;D SO COMFY!!! IM SUCH AN INTROVERT AND I LOVE BOOKS!!!!;D;D;D
>>
>>24987264
>implying you're anything special compared to others here
>>
>hurr normies can't be introverted, only true introvert is robot kisless virgin not leaving his basement

introverted is a neutral adjective, describing a character trait
yes, normies can be introverted
if you are afraid of making eye contact with girls or you're too scared to talk to people, then you're socially retarded
>>
>>24978452
>Woman
>Being able to socially fail in any way short of stabbing the fucker in the eye
Yeah...nah.
>>
>>24988206
read watamote
>>
>>24988262
Japanese men are far more reserved. There is a reason their birth rates are falling. Men are all pussy whipped into staying away from women until they have a career, but they work 60 hour weeks, so they never have any interest in finding a girlfriend, and have no experience at that point anyways so just give up.

Which makes it perfect for us robots to go to japan, even if we aren't weebs.

Hundreds of thousands of Single Japanese women, virgins well into their late 20s.
>>
File: 1450107797788.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1450107797788.png
132 KB, 396x454
>Those facial expressions
>Those eyes
>Those hunched over poses
>That hand movement

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE PHONIES GTFO RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PHONY FUCKS
>>
>>24978452
What's funny is that something like this is cute for a girl to do. It's only retarded and cringey when a guy does it
>>
>>24988337
You sound like a creepy guy to be honest

I've met lots of guys like you in Japan - we call you LBH (loser back home). You come here, thinking you can trade your whiteness in for an easy time, and end up getting keked for 10 years by your eikaiwa school and your Japanese wife who you married within 3 months of arriving, growing bitterer and bitterer until eventually you go back home, having wasted 10 years in a dead end job, with no career development at all, working shitty jobs while all your friends are ahead in their lives with money, property, benefits, great resumes and good relationships.
>>
>in college
>class presentations coming up
>some girl starts talking about how she can't do presentations because of her "social anxiety" and "panic attacks"
She's a fucking normie though. Some people need to just get over themselves and stop diagnosing themself with special snowflake problems.
>>
File: 1448964199136.png (269 KB, 567x960) Image search: [Google]
1448964199136.png
269 KB, 567x960
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac9VNwuGFD0

Mega64 always related
>>
>>24982165
If you can't sit in silence with your friends without it being weird, consider getting new friends.
>>
File: shy introvertsmassive.gif (391 KB, 1036x3182) Image search: [Google]
shy introvertsmassive.gif
391 KB, 1036x3182
>female introverts
reee
>>
>>24978995
girls do because chad will try fuck everything. Introverted men don't get invited to parties
>>
>All extroverts are socially awkward

Not always true but more often than not, it is. Its why other people are introverts, they *don't* want to look like an asshole.
>>
>>24984923
Nice one bruv
>>
>>24978452

what's with this meme of normies hating on introverted / socially awkward people?

give it a rest you fags, are you really that hard up for people to hate?
>>
>>24979056
no matter what you do with another person online, it wont even graze the intimacy as embracing her in person, physical intimacy is the 2nd deepest kind of connection there is, right under emotional.

theres only so much you can do online
>>
>>24982055
Wait for her to reveal what she wants. They ALWAYS want something even if they're family. Only people I talked to who weren't always after something were guys or more rarely kids.

Something happens to girls when they hit puberty that prevents them from having anything to do with you unless they got something to gain.
>>
File: 1407616158401.png (314 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1407616158401.png
314 KB, 800x600
>>24989539
>theres only so much you can do online
HEY
I can check sports scores online
>>
File: hellbound-hellraiser-ii-2.jpg (62 KB, 648x464) Image search: [Google]
hellbound-hellraiser-ii-2.jpg
62 KB, 648x464
>>24984871
>drop the ego
>posting a blog post
Not saying the other guy wasn't a faggot but you're one too
>>
>>24986844

it's someone hanging out with you, you shouldn't bitch
>>
>>24988971
FUCKING NORMIE EXTROVERT SCUM MOCKING INTROVERTS

I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I'M A JERK JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO ENGAGE WITH YOUR BANAL SHIT

IT IS FUCKING BORING AND MORE ENERGY THAN ITS WORTH
>>
Self proclaimed introverts are dumb, because introversion is not a unary spectrum. The basic claim of introverts is that "I need to recharge after being with people for a while". There are multiple things this can mean:
>I do not like people so I get tired of being around them
>I am socially inept or shy so I find it difficult to socialize, leading me to become exhausted from it quickly
>I am innately, for some reason, exhausted specifically by social interaction and no other activity (what introverts believe)
People can be any one of these three things, or a combination of them, and test as an introvert. This doesn't even cover the people who essentially want to feel special and believe they're introverted because dancing for two hours makes them tired (some incredibly social people say they're introverts).

The term introvert is a very poor way of judging personality, because it is vague and detracts from deeper introspection.
>>
>>24978452

Introverts are so fucking overrated. They're always pulling their own pisser online about how much better they are.

Fuck them.
>>
File: 1443849860712.jpg (58 KB, 645x741) Image search: [Google]
1443849860712.jpg
58 KB, 645x741
>tfw when ever you see mental health posers it just makes you want to distance yourselves from them and attempt to be more confident and normal
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1280x853
>>24988262
>comparing anime to reality
>>
>>24988821
Some dumb slut who always talks about getting black dick does this every time she presents.
I hate her.
>>
>>24990358
Anime is reality.
>>
>>24978789
think outside the scope of your own experience there champ
>>
File: introvert tee hee.gif (429 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
introvert tee hee.gif
429 KB, 735x735
>>24984184
Your art inspired me, anonymous.
>>
File: introvert tee hee.gif (430 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
introvert tee hee.gif
430 KB, 735x735
>>24992090
>that hair thing
whoops lol
>>
>Im such a socially awkward introvert! Like I only got invited to like ten parties last night and had sex with chad like fifty times god its so hard being an introvert
>>
File: 1448907716750.jpg (165 KB, 455x642) Image search: [Google]
1448907716750.jpg
165 KB, 455x642
>>24989309
holy shit this is incredible
>>
>>24988971
kek the girl is clearly an introvert and resenting that due
>>
File: 1411361259057.jpg (20 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1411361259057.jpg
20 KB, 731x565
>>24988971

>LOUD

>really loud

>Obnoxious

this is why i hate normies and extroverts.
>>
File: autists.jpg (206 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
autists.jpg
206 KB, 500x463
>>24978981
How to train your autist
>>
>>24994224

this. introverts are essentially autistic people. basically useless in today's world
>>
>tfw I don't know wether I'm an introvert or socially awkward.
I really don't know. I may be none, probably I'm just a boring person and that's why I can't hold a conversation and better abstain from being with a lot of people. I also dislike people who are loud or expect you to be actively participating
>>
>>24993779
Man you really don't mega64. They're the biggest counter memers out there and barely normies.

They shit on every position and really embody be yourself. They shit on everyone who doesn't just own their shit. I mean the be yourself in the most real sense, shit don't mean shit.
>>
>>24978452
Oh shit, I've literally said this at a party... I thought it was fun. "It means in 5 years we have replaced all the cells we had at this party, it means we actually never met"
>>
>>24988971
Didn't even make it 30 seconds in, how the fuck do you watch that shit?
>>
File: 1449688560360-0.jpg (20 KB, 173x312) Image search: [Google]
1449688560360-0.jpg
20 KB, 173x312
>>24978452
>on camping trip with some friends/ new people
>everyone takes some mushrooms
>were all tripping and walking for a bit
>one of the more talkative guys looks over
>"you alright anon you haven't said anything in a while"
>"yeah senpai i just get introspective sometimes while tripping"
>he processes that
>"hmmmm"

it was cool cause he likes to talk things through with others but at least for that night he was slightly more to himself

i strongly recommend shrooms 10/10 literal god tier drug if you haven't experienced it you are missing out
>>
>introverted
>go to party
>drink my ass off
>talk with friends and say funny things loudly

????????

It's really not that hard. Alcohol is basically irl hax to become fun
>>
>>24995111
The relevant shit comes post 30 seconds familia
>>
>>24995611
Why is that brown guy trying so hard to emulate Dane Cook.
>>
Introversion does not exist. Everyone likes being with people. Everyone, even you. It is just how humans are hardwired. This bullshit about "needing time to recharge" or not liking being around people is made up either for attention or to be rude to people without looking bad.
>>
>>24978981
>sorry, just giving you notice that your moms gonna die in a week, take care
>>
>>24979848
>If you are an introvert you dont like parties, you dont like public, you dont like people

Quit trying to rationalize your own insecurities.

Introverted people can easily enjoy parties and having fun with other people, the whole point of being an introvert is that it drains you rather than energizes you, which just means that you feel the need to be by yourself after a few hours of fucking around. Introversion isn't the universal diagnosis for friendless loser.
>>
>>24992264
She should be smiling at the end
>>
>>24995805
I kind of liked that face, she's not actually an introvert but the kind of broad who'd go around flapping her lips that she was one, and goes around being disaffected and less than enthused about everything.
She's a whore, she regrets it, but she's still doing it.
Maybe she'll file a rape claim afterwards for good measure.
>>
>>24982821
You mean all jazz music?
And all rock music?
Blues (to an extent)
And reggae.
...Ska
hip hop...
>>
>>24983894
Then can you, in laymens not not full Myerrs-Briggs, define what you mean when you say introvert.
>>
>>24996033
>flapping her lips
Is this phrase coming back? I like it.
>>
>>24978462
Nether am I buddy, nether am I.
>>
>>24995667
Don't hate on Derrick senpai. He talks like a valley girls bitch but he knows sup.
>>
>>24978981
>anyone giving a shit about true introverts
>>
>>24996174
It is coming back, I'm not an anachronistic sperg.
>>
>>24983894
Social anxiety does not exist in reality.
>>
>>24982595
Or all women are incapable of leading and need a man to do so, despite what feminists say, men who have become wusses need to lead women.
>>
>>24995575
Alcohol use is degenerate. It weakens the body, the mind, and the spirit.
>>
>>24981288
>>24985345
>false dichotomy
It's a spectrum, m8. Who thinks it's one or the other?

>the sheldom cooper mode
I use this to my advantage.
If people see me act anti social they just think im an asshole, but if I describe myself as "a buff sheldon cooper" they associate my tendencies as "quirks". Its like putting a nice easy mask over yourself so people give you a second chance.
>>
>>24996480
bazinga XD
>>
>>24996373
Who cares about degeneracy. Society is doomed anyway. There are too many niggers and leftists.

Might as well act accordingly and have as much fun as you reasonably can
>>
>>24988481
What if I want to be an English high school teacher until I die?
Not all that interested in getting a wife for like 10 years now.
I-its just a meme that japs hate foreigners right? If I don't weeb, expect white power and dont bother people, I'll be fine right?
>>
>>24996295
gg fellow wordsmith
>>
>>24978472
but he doesn't, you must be thinking of the "/r9k/ delusions" version of the comic
>>
>>24981344
>not liking BBT
>>
>>24982165
I think that's just called being full-blown autistic
>>
>>24984184
except if this happened in the real world, he'd have nope'd the fuck out after she said that autistic shit
>>
This shit pisses me off because people have no idea. I can't even from a proper response without sounding like some autistic rant.
>>
>>24992264
that's some pretty good art there. GJ anon.

>>24998494
No he wouldn't have. I guarantee at least 50% of the time he would have stuck around and tried boning her
>>
File: 735677.gif (2 MB, 500x163) Image search: [Google]
735677.gif
2 MB, 500x163
>>24978452
this song fits this theme
>>
File: tomoko.png (227 KB, 1195x669) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.png
227 KB, 1195x669
>>24989309
The fact that you sort of have to piece it together just makes it work better.
>>
File: 140666565456.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
140666565456.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>24989309
>the color of justice
>>
>>24978462

that's my trick senpai
>>
>>24992264
I admire your efforts.
>>
>>24995800
You are such a turbo-normalfag
what are you even doing here
>>
>>24982387
Yeah. Unexpected social interaction for me usually just results in me saying the bare minimum necessary to be polite/normal, not some spaghetti-fueled meltdown. It's not that we can't talk to people, we just don't really want to.
>>
>>24989309
yup, that's gonna be a 10/10
>>
>>24995667
He was Dane Cook before Dane Cook was Dane Cook, friendo.
>>
>>24985070
Being an introvert doesn't keep you from being a normie
>>
File: hamtaro performs mating dance.gif (413 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
hamtaro performs mating dance.gif
413 KB, 490x368
We're all boring to each other and each conversation is just us faking interest for the sake of common courtesy. Occasionally, two people that are either desperate/attracted to the other will bump uglies

This is why we forge our own path, build skills, and try our hardest to accomplish things in our own life. The key to happiness is within yourself, somewhere in the sigmoid colon, not other people
>>
>>24978452
>introvert
>at a party

also

>famale
>needing to do anything other than consent to the sex chad will offer
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.