[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you keep going? What keeps you going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1449656649925.png (100 KB, 473x455) Image search: [Google]
1449656649925.png
100 KB, 473x455
How do you keep going?

What keeps you going?
>>
>>24978380
homeostasis
>>
possibility of inheriting my grandma's house
>>
Life is like my wage slave job. I just keep showing up
>>
A foolish belief in soulmates and the hope for a better tomorrow.
>>
>>24978380
My sister.
>>
>>24978565
U hittin DAT shiet,????
>>
>>24978380
For a while, my hatred and desire for revenge kept me going.

NOW I HAVE A MOMMY GF WHO WILL HELP ME FORGET AND REPLACE MY MEMORIES OF THE PAST.
>>
File: animu.webm (173 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
animu.webm
173 KB, 400x322
virtual reality prospects

just strap me in senpai
>>
>>24978565

Same here. Having a younger sister you're in a chill and trusting relationship with is honestly one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
>>
>>24978599
Til you walk in on her fucking her chad peer
>>
No. We cuddle sometimes though.
>>
>>24978615
Meant for >>24978575

og
>>
File: cyanide.jpg (18 KB, 296x188) Image search: [Google]
cyanide.jpg
18 KB, 296x188
i've done nothing my entire life noteworthy

despite having loyal, supportive and loving parents i have never given them a reason to feel proud

i constantly let them down and they constantly forgive me and love me anyway

so i can't kill myself while they are alive it would be the ultimate final letdown and a slap in the face they really don't deserve. they deserved a better son.

so once they are gone i will figure out the quickest and least painful way and make it happen. then i won't have to keep going.
>>
>>24978612

She's a popular (but actually smart) high school girl who has been drinking, smoking weed, and partying since like age 14. She's already had two boyfriends and I wouldn't be surprised if she's already fucked a Chad.

Frankly, I'm just happy she's living a better high school life than I did.
>>
I love you guys, I know this place is shit but it's all I've got. Honestly I wouldn't change that.
>>
>>24978646
Most people never do anything noteworthy while they're alive. Most of us aren't very exceptional. That's why the people who are spouting positivity meme quotes ad nauseum are often the ones leading the most mundane lives or stuck in a dead end.

We have to sell ourselves dreams and false hope to keep going. Life is shit and the end game for all of us is death. Most people will never be rich or famous or recognized for doing anything great.

You gotta do a lot of fucking mental gymnastics to keep your mind off of being just another face in the crowd.
>>
>>24978665

We're depressed, lonely, cynical, virgin faggots. But you know what? We're faggots united.
>>
File: sachin teng.jpg (97 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
sachin teng.jpg
97 KB, 500x513
cultivate a deep, unshakable sense of autopilot.
>>
>>24978380
Holiday season, each days is like a dagger in my heart. I'll wait no more then a week after new year. It's decided and I actually felt uplifting from it.
>>
My family desu. They're why I haven't killed myself yet. More specifically my younger brother. He's more "successful" than me but I wouldn't want to leave him.
>>
I love to live out my fantasies. I never grew out of playing pretend. Remember that game?
>>
File: IMAG006 (1).jpg (322 KB, 1084x784) Image search: [Google]
IMAG006 (1).jpg
322 KB, 1084x784
Finding out What Comes Next...
>>
That the older I am the more chances I have of getting laid
>>
>>24978393
nice one breh
ploxx
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.