[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so tired of men thinking it is acceptable to objectify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1447636794976.png (565 KB, 620x606) Image search: [Google]
1447636794976.png
565 KB, 620x606
I'm so tired of men thinking it is acceptable to objectify women. Looking through this board disgusts me, and it shows and perpetuates exactly what is wrong with society these days when it comes to injustice toward women.
>>
>>24978308
Then don't look through this board you fucking idiot.
>>
>>24978308
It's funny because even though this is b8 everything you said is true
>>
I l-like women for their personalities though
>>
tfw no feminist gf to beat the living shit out of me

why live
>>
>>24978386

They won't, in the bedroom they like to be fucked hard and called a worthless whore. I guess they feel guilty about that or something so they become raging feminists in real life.
>>
>there are millions of girls that are feeling gassy right now
>>
>real men don't rape
Rape is pretty manly though.
>>
fucking b8 m8s
>>
>>24978308
The primary difference between men and women is that women are objects. Anatomically theyre almost exactly the same as a man except without agency or free will.
>>
>>24978308
I think women are doing this to themselves, they act exactly how they should do to get objectified so just dress well and respect yourself so you don't get objectified.
>>
>>24978308

They really think that low test lanklet is rapist material?
>>
>>24978308

>Says real men don't rape
>Criticizes depressed virgins (never had sex so obviously have never raped anyone)
>Says you can't blame the victims

So lemme get this straight: the guys who don't rape and are generally passive toward women are the bad guys because they're bitter and depressed about not having girlfriends. On the other hand, frat chads continue to get girls drunk and rape them every single day because "you can't blame victims" and "you should feel safe anywhere".

I've got a cousin who was raped last year on the same college campus I live on. Just because I feel bad for her and sympathize with her deeply doesn't mean I don't acknowledge that she was pretty fucking stupid to put herself into the situation she did.

You do realize the guys supporting your cause are either pathetic keks or Chads trying to get into your pants, right? I'd rather have the confidence to say "I'm a good person and the girls who reject me are dumb bitches" than become a castrated libtard faggot who adheres to an ideology of victimhood.
>>
>>24978308
but whats wrong with objectifying an object?
we are all objects so i dont see a problem wit this, we are just skin sacks of flesh and bone
>>
>>24978308
He's got some cute little titties desu
>>
>>24978308
You are living fuck dolls who can't do anything to the degree a man can do. You are meant to be a toy for men and their own pleasure. That is why you have a hole, that is why you have breasts. If you were an asexual species your kind would have been wiped out a long time ago. According to the bible you are a toy, a servant for the pleasure of men so that we won't be lonely. Based on female accomplishment and inferiority I think this is spot on.

Besides, can you really tell me this girl in the pic isn't objectifying the man? What is wrong with objectifying someone? Nothing. I can objectify my wife's body if I want, it belongs to me because we are married and have a contract(hypothetical).

If you don't like it then you better start collecting cats and dildos.
>>
File: 1450048021380.png (1 MB, 701x862) Image search: [Google]
1450048021380.png
1 MB, 701x862
>>24978869
forgot pic for the roastie beef sandwich called OP
>>
>>24978856
That he does. I'd fug his little boipussy to be honest with you family.
>>
>>24978308
you're a meme you dip
>>
>>24978308
noone cares get the fuck out pls
>>
File: 1443242359618.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1443242359618.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>24978308
>"real" men
>>
>>24978308
>that one in the middle
who is that semen demon
>>
Its funny.
80-20 rule in sex.
80% of suicides are men.
Women are less likely to go to court for a crime, if they end up in court theyre less likely to get sentenced and if they are sentenced they get half as much as a man.
Women can abuse their partners and get away with it. (and do, domestic abuse is mutual most of the time but ine sided DV is mostly by the woman, lots of experiments prove that no one cares if a man abused by his gf in public)
Women can force a man to have sex and its not even rape, and if it was rape then rape victims would be equal.
Women are detestable.
>>
>>24978308
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E2%80%9CWomen_are_wonderful%E2%80%9D_effect
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.