[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 750x750
Tell me about your most recent fuck up /r9k/.
>>
I want to die
I want to die
>>
Recently called my coworker a stupid cunt after she smacked my hat off my head because I wouldn't do her job for her. Fucking entitled bitch, she threatened to get her bf to kick my ass and said she was going to tell the supervisor I tried to grab her ass. Guess it's time to look for another job.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>24977804
>went out for a smoke
>guy I met week ago notices me
>he and two girls who are with him aproach me...
>"oh, hi anon"
>oh shit I forgot his name
>I look him dead in the eyes, acidently blow a smoke in his face a mumble thru teeth: "I dont know you"
>"oh-h... Okay anon... Se-ee you l-later"
I-its not l-like i need friends anyway.
>>
>>24978054
Sorry but I laughed
>>
>>24977804
I met a girl who I feel comfortable around without having to worry about what I say or how I act, who has a very endearing personality, and is the only girl I've ever found to be funny. She started seeing someone not long after I met her so there's that. Thanks brain.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.