[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1441447088288.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1441447088288.gif
1 MB, 288x198
Fembot here asking what it's like to feel someone guy's naked balls. I'm a 19 year old, awkward virgin and still have yet to touch someone's balls. For the sake of my imagination, what's it like?
>>
>>24977675
>I'm a 19 year old virgin
And who's fault is that? You're a woman, you can lose it whenever you want
>>
>>24977675
they feel kinda spongy poky from the pubic hair. you'll feel the actual testicles in there they feel pretty firm kinda like a smooth rubber plugs or something.

you could feel my balls but i'd quickly force you to nuzzle them.
>>
>>24977675
I don't know. Go ask this on lgbt or tumblr or lolcow.

also sage because it's obvious you wanted wanted to emphasize you're a female and are a virgin.
>>
it's like feeling an old wrinkly persons sagging skin, but with a stress ball floating around inside
>>
File: did I fucking stutter.png (104 KB, 408x319) Image search: [Google]
did I fucking stutter.png
104 KB, 408x319
>>24977675
>Shave my balls
>Smooth as silk to touch, loose skin thats fun to play with, soft tender balls I gently caress
>go jack off to gay oral sex

They feel good
>>
they're soft, like realllly soft. not as soft as dick skin but still soft. also stretchy. and like there are two pouches in there you can feel. also kinda bumpy because of hair. kinda fun to have in your mouth tbqhf.
>>
You know those soft bags that sunglasses are kept in. Its like that with a couple of eggs inside.
>>
Salty coins

But in all seriousness - as long as it isn't a fucking forest down there, they're quite soft, and its sooooo good sukcing them/being sucked
>>
>>24977704

Who says I want to lose it right now? I barely made it through school as it is and I still have college to get through.
>>
>>24977821
so go ask some random and see for yourself
>>
>>24977867

That's just asking for bad things to happen.
>>
>>24977675
soft and tender

grab the guy by the balls and checkmate him into submission

And if you look closely the ballsack pulsates

t. hetero
>>
>>24977675
Warm, soft, and floppy. Don't pinch any hard structures. This hurts the man.

It's also stretchy and I like to pull it tight, and stretch it over the dick. Then you have 3 bumps and a hairy loin cloth.
>>
>>24977675
They feel like bags of sand anon
>>
They shrink up when cold and can be firm but still squishable. This state isn't so comfortable so I'll massage them, roll them around, pull the sac slightly until they loosen up. Feels good to have them shuffle up and down while fapping.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.