[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mental disorders thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1406321702143.png (119 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1406321702143.png
119 KB, 684x576
my schizoaffective disorder is getting so much worse and the meds are doing nothing. I keep thinking in word salads, talking to random people only to realize they're not there. I said "squirrels are so smart" in a conversation with my Skype friend out of nowhere and he was really weirded out.

I just wanna kill myself before this gets any worse.
>>
File: 1447580588577.jpg (27 KB, 362x347) Image search: [Google]
1447580588577.jpg
27 KB, 362x347
>>24977515
tell your doctor you want to try to different medication

channel your mental illness into something creative like drawing/painting

try to eat healthy and get some exercise
>>
>>24977562
She'd put me on some really sedative medication and it would make me a zombie again. I've been on that stuff for like six months, I don't want to be an emotionless numb zombie who can't get out of bed. The hallucinations were still there, I just couldn't think straight enough to care. I much prefer my current meds because they let me get out of bed and do stuff.

I've tried writing and drawing a lot,.

Probably should eat more and exercise.
>>
>>24977515
I'm with you OP. Just waiting for death to clear all the delusions up.
>>
I am so fucked up that I really don't think I can be fixed anymore. I stopped seeing a therapist months ago.

I just feel that I am literally too fucked up to live a decent life. Anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>24977754
Same. Think I'm bipolar. Happiness and sadness is like someone is flicking the light switch on/off.
>>
get more omega 3 fatty acids boys

eat sardines and walnuts
>>
>>24977779
Im bipolar too and I really scare myself sometimes. I once heard it aptly described as "A rollercoaster in the dark with no seat belts"
>>
>>24977807
Would supplements work? Thinking about getting some of those delicious omega-3's.
>>
>>24977827
>hope i'm not bipolar
i think i'm just labile because socially isolated so any little thing that happens to me sticks out
>>
>>24977827
Same. Everything could be going fine, and in the next moment out of nowhere, I just want to fucking die because I feel so sad.

It's only gotten worse as I've gotten older.
>>
>>24977920
do your happy/sad periods go for weeks or just hours/days? do you have trouble sleeping during the happy periods, but still feel energized even on like 4 hours of sleep?
>>
>>24977965
hard to say. i'd say i have hypomanic episodes on occasion, and am mostly baseline depressed and hypersensitive to occurrences in my life. it doesn't involve impulsive behavior.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.