[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>being higher than Bronze league
NORMIES LEAVE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24977428
>playing league
>>
Normies are bronze only because they're too busy having lives to git gud at the game you retarded faggot go fucking die I hate you so much I can't breathe right now FUCKING GO
>>
League has been shit since s3
>>
you're all really fucking gay stop playing bad games
>>
>be plat
>hate league
>keep playing because its the only thing im good at
>>
>>24977428
tahm kench pepe. i'm about ot load up on more mtn dew and ebgin grinding some more league.
>>
>tfw joining league games and just griefing
biggest stress reliever, there's nothing like it, I laugh like a retard everytime. They don't even ban you for a long time if you don't talk
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24977428
geld here, anyone below should kill themselves
>>
>>24977428
Got in to diamonded once god my cock was hard
>>
>>24977706
play dota mang. it's at least decent plus you can just shit around on custom games all the time
>>
>>24977706

Same man

I don't hate it but I don't enjoy it

I just play it to pass time
>>
>any league of legends player calling anyone else a normie

its literally the most popular computer game in the world you fucking normie.

some old devs from wc3 dota literally want to make a dota clone that was dumbed down for normies because they thought that denying and pulling and stuns were too hard to understand.

league of legends is the ultimate normie computer game.
>>
>play league with irl friends
>all of us are competitive as fuck
>try to have the best rank out of all of us
>climb only when someone reaches my rank
>TF adc is legit fuckers I'm the highest rank for a reason

I love making idiots rage when they lose to memes, even when I lose its pretty dank

never play league alone though always be voice chatting with your friends otherwise this game feels like shit, even when you win
>>
D3 shitter here
I've invested so much time/money into the game I can't stop.
>>
>>24977428
>playing league of lesbians
you leave, underage normie.
>>
File: Sk_rmklipp.png (694 KB, 504x617) Image search: [Google]
Sk_rmklipp.png
694 KB, 504x617
>play dota 2 for 1.4k hours
> 3.3k MMR

Pretty pathetic.
I tried to quit for the fourth time because of depression, but this thread sort of makes me wanna pick it back up. Thanks.

if anybody wants to play add me, we can voice if you want but it's fine if you don't want to. http://steamcommunity.com/id/smallbubba
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.