[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all I wanted in life, and all that it would take me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
>tfw all I wanted in life, and all that it would take me to move on from my depressive dark pit is the love of women

The love of women is the greatest love I have ever experienced. Unfortunately, I have an ugly face combined with these sexual desires that fapping doesn't fulfill just temporary relieves.
>>
>>24977397
No it's not, it's a good cocktail of depression pills.
If you enter a relationship in your state, not only you are not going to get better, but you are going to get dependent on you girlfriend and sink the relationship.
If you want someone to love you, first you gotta love yourself, you can't put that strain in someone else's shoulders
>>
>>24977531
What are you talking about. If you love your wife/girlfriend then you love yourself. Why do you think a woman has a vagina that goes inwardly and a man a penis? Just to reproduce? What is marriage? What does sex symbolize? Where you and your wife become one. If you love your wife you love yourself.

But it's alright I've already given up. I just wanted to let some feelings out.
>>
>>24977571
>if you love your wife you love yourself
implying.
even if you love your woman you can still hate yourself, and that way you will depend on your woman to make you happy, because you can't be happy by yourself. Then your dependency is going to shrink your relationship.
Seek a psychiatrist and get some meds, meds are the solution to depression, nothing else
>>
>>24977648
>meds are the solution to depression, nothing else
more chemicals do not solve a chemical imbalance. Chemical imbalance comes from a traumatic mental injury that still persists.
>>
File: 1434364182245.jpg (136 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1434364182245.jpg
136 KB, 500x375
>he still hasn't realized that love is a social construct and a illusion.
>>
>>24979015
love is a strong chemical reaction in the brain designed to make you bond with a partner so you raise children well

its an evolutionary trick of the mind
>>
File: Rick.png (154 KB, 243x439) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
154 KB, 243x439
>>24979559

Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.