[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post here if you're a normie and you browse this board whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: chad-MMAP-md.png (70 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
chad-MMAP-md.png
70 KB, 1030x727
Post here if you're a normie and you browse this board whenever you're feeling down to remind you how much worse your life could be.
>>
File: elliot.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
I'm a high school drop out manlet, I'll help you out.
>>
High school dropout. Ok looking but have severe mental health issues.
>>
Not a normie but browsing this cause im looking for cringe to kek at
>>
File: nige-MMAP-md.png (84 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
nige-MMAP-md.png
84 KB, 1036x733
>tfw

roboblox
>>
Am normie. No I don't browse cause of that reason, I honestly browse to stock up on rare pepes.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>24977279
Yeah I come here for that reason but lately the board has been dragging me down. I've never felt so depressed
>>
I'm like a robot normie, a cyborg if you will.
I identify with allot of r9k but I do some some social success
>>
I'm a normie that just assumes 99% of this board is satire
>>
>>24977279
Me. On track for good career, have gf and friends, but when I feel down I come here to laugh at robots and occasionally ruin a thread with a thoroughly normie reply.

>>24980265
Yeah, I had the same problem with r/foreveralone
>>
>>24980319

There is very little satire on 4chan. Half of it is bait and half of it is serious.
>>
>>24977279
>>24980265
if you have to resort to laughing at suicidal NEETs to make yourselves feel better about your miserable lives then you aren't normies, you're failed normies.
>>
>>24980319
it's a 50/50 split and used to be much closer to majority serious

fucking dumb normalfag
>>
>>24980330
Fucking good, I used to be in your position. Your days are numbered.
>>
I enjoy observing the people here
>>
>>24980376
>>24980265
That was meant for you aswell

Bloxblox
>>
>>24980376
Meh probably. At least I can abuse permavirgins here without being banned, unlike on r/foreveralone. I enjoy the thought of a neet hanging himself in his room and no one finding him for a week.
>>
>>24980409
>being this edgy

one of us

just wait till your hatred turns to women and you're unemployed and pissing in bottles

stare long enough into the abyss, normalfag :^)
>>
>>24980421
You just mad because me and the reddit army are ruining this board with dank dank memes.
>>
File: 2ng5wyr.gif (185 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2ng5wyr.gif
185 KB, 320x240
I come here because I used to be a Robot,and in many ways still are one. But I will try to give advice where I can,and the benefits of 20/20 hindsight to those who need it. My wisdom was hard won,and in lots of threads here I've been there/done that. Low self esteem plagued me for years until I stopped giving a shit about the opinions of random strangers who are forgotten once beyond my sight,and now I consider myself an Elder Statesman of Nerdism,happy to return karma to the multitudes.
>>
I actually come here on that purpose, but am afraid to see that most people here seem more "normal" than the people I see in my daily life.
>>
Been here since this boards been born.

I didn't show up with the invasions.

I just come here to shit post
>>
>>24977279
I'm a cyborg tbqh
>>
File: 1449731816950.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449731816950.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>24977279
Not coming here with exactly the same spirit but I understand it, and thanks for making this thread btw!
I don't think I'd come to this cesspool if I felt down though, doesn't happen often anyway.
I come here during the day (deskjob, pay is good but I largely optimized my work so lots of free time) for entertainment.
I don't see much fun to most of 4chan except for /g/ and /r9k/.
I genuinely think the pointless arguing between equally retarded points of view, the crass ignorance of some posts, the rage and frustration stemming from simmered misery and the undiluted austism that permeates everywhere all blend into the next best thing after trash/reality tv in cheap entertainments.
You can just let your brain on the side and enjoy the trip while stupidity splatters everywhere.
Plus it's kind of a moral-proof system as generally it's some kind of childish douchebag who ends up getting hurt. I mean I'm aware there are people with legitimate health/mental issues as well as just being hit with hard times here but in my experience they're the ones seeking reasonable discussion and interesting to talk to, not the assholes complaining about their cousins being gay or something.
Anyway I kinda like it, and when I'm bored of it there's always reddit, the rest of the internet and well, life.
>>
File: 1449823223645.png (69 KB, 316x208) Image search: [Google]
1449823223645.png
69 KB, 316x208
>>24980828
>more "normal" than the people I see in my daily life
...dude
>>
Bump little thread, we need to establish an official bastion of normality to let the robots know this board is not their echo chamber anymore.
>>
File: ESFP.png (230 KB, 2664x1259) Image search: [Google]
ESFP.png
230 KB, 2664x1259
>>24977279
I only come here to for the funny threads and to troll you autist fucks.

I also want rare pepes
>>
I feel like a rare exception of a robot that vecame normal after browsing /r9k/
>Started browsing as a 20 year old virgin just months ago
>have a gf now, suddenly became popular and have lots of friends

The thing is I identify with a lot in this board. I used to be a lonely awkward loser depressed neet not too long ago
>>
>>24981977
Kinda in the same boat; ever since I started going on 4chan things felt more real and I end up feeling happier

I always used to go on reddit, and it was the worst thing for me psychologically. My view for the average person dropped super low. The bias, the circlejerking, the constant assumptions/ ad hominem, the "us vs them" attitude with everything.
Yes, that happens on 4chan a lot, but each post has equal strength and no one has any prizes at the end of the day.

Just going on /r/askreddit and looking at the comments. So many entitled fucks who hold their pride way too high but then pat each other on the back for being "nice people."

Fuck that, it's way better here where everyone knows they are a degenerate shit, and then working UP from that.
>>
>>24982098
>working UP from that

Are we going to the same 4chan?
>>
>>24982190
Not him, but 4chan has been incredibly helpful in my self improvement. There are plenty of things I wouldnt be/have if some anonymous asshole from across the globe hadnt called me a coward or faggot that one time.
>>
>>24982269
Well I guess OP was right, good to know I'm not doing too bad in life.
>>
>>24982190
I've had plenty of arguments on here where either I eventually admit I'm wrong/ change my mind or the other person has. FAR MORE than reddit, where the "if you're not acting nice then you can leave" seems to be a prominent argument winner.

It's strange, but being anonymous sorta helps with that. You'll never get to talk with this other person again, so your options are limited to:
- Name call/ troll
- Try delivering your argument in a very presentable way
- both

I like the "YOU FUCKING RETARD KILL YOURSELF, HERE'S WHY YOU'RE WRONG:" stuff
It's kind of like a "put your whole deck in" scenario and you get a better look into the motives/ true intentions, which often leads to easier conclusions.

I'm also a bit fucked up myself, and am sick of nice people. I like hanging around degenerates due to the unpredictability/ self deprecating humour. I don't have much self worth, but I honestly see it as a good thing that allows me to be more true to myself/ others, and do what I truly want or desire. I'm literally more happy cause I'm not obsessed with what I don't have or act paranoid about people who might not like me.
"Hahah, normie tier 'be yourself' advice"- fuck you, it applies just as well to loser faggots as well who want to do something with their life instead of dying in society's ditch.
>>
>>24977279
People say this board is depressing and stuff
I sometimes laugh here heartily at the stupid problems people have
And it helped me to overcome my problems with Stacy, by learning stacy is just another roastie bitch and isn't even worth my attention
>>
>>24977279
Eh, I come here because I put my problems ahead of everyone elses on this board

Can't be bothered to reply to "hey guise im gonna kill myself xDD" threads because they get 600000 replies as is

I just come here hoping someone else has the same feels as I do so we can share and maybe give eachother advice, don't feel as alone that way
>>
>>24977279
I don't know what I am, I'm a pathetic loser, an ugly beta, a former neet of over a year, but I still punch my clock at work every night and do my time, what am I?
>>
>>24983729
A pathetic ugly beta loser is what you are desu

at least you're not a NEET though

>tfw handsome confident NEET
>no job

kill me
>>
>>24977279
Come here to rage and cringe. This board sucks a fuck, but its better than most.
>>
File: wY4auRa.jpg (50 KB, 575x556) Image search: [Google]
wY4auRa.jpg
50 KB, 575x556
>>24980265
>tfw you will never get that ;__;
>>
>>24977279
me

I'm pretty successful, I have no idea why I keep coming here to torment robots with troll threads reminding why that they are failures
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.