[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, I got ahold of this recording of an actual Grey ali
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Grey.jpg (70 KB, 688x1024) Image search: [Google]
Grey.jpg
70 KB, 688x1024
Ok guys, I got ahold of this recording of an actual Grey alien taunting an abductee during an abduction procedure. The guy who recorded this managed to somehow shield his phone from whatever electrical field these beings use to fuck with electronics. It's highly disturbing and gives insight into just how evil and sadistic these creatures are. The recording ends with it laughing at the abductee.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1INItNKng0O

This is evidence that us humans need to fucking shut down SETI and quit trying to find life on other worlds. And should these beings ever openly arrive in the future, we need to spread the world and fight their asses. Peace and love my fucking ass. These guys are fucking monsters and want to TORTURE and EAT YOU and your SOUL.
>>
go back to /pol/ plz kthx
>>
>>24977240
No, this is important info and you guys need to know this. You guys are especially vulnerable, you feel shunned by human society and thus would be more open minded to "aliens", and that is how these guys get you.
>>
>>24977225
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
HOW DO WE FIGHT THESE BEINGS!??
>>
>>24977225
If I ever saw such a thing, I would kill it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>24977289
back to reddit with your forced meme

on another note, ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao.
>>
>>24977240
>implying this belongs on /pol/
Take it to /x/
>>
>>24977225
> soul
Lmao
>>
>>24977225

good, hopefully they kill every normie on the planet
>>
>>24977322
Despite their appearance, Greys are surprisingly strong opponents. They can easily overpower a strong human male. Also they are good at psychological terror. Many times when looking into their eyes, abductees feel paralyzed with fear and unable to move. They induce this fear state into you and feed on it.
>>
Time to take your neuroleptic OP.
>>
>>24977348
They'll kill you robots too, they don't give a fuck about you. The endgame to the alien agenda is this:

>arrive on Earth during a time of great turmoil
>offer solutions to humanity's biggest problems
>get hailed by the majority as our saviors
>use the wealthy elites as their scapegoats, say it was their fault human society was fucked up for so long
>instate a new world government with hybrid grey/humans as the leaders
>openly mingle their hybrid creation with us humans, who have relationships with and breed with these beings
>these beings have great psionic power and intellect, but at the cost of lacking the human will to desire freedom
>humanity's dna is mingled and altered, killing our free spirit and making it impossible to rebel against our alien overlords
>The Evil Empire wins over yet another world

This is no joke, if we lose, we LOSE. Will Smith won't be saving us, neither will Bruce Willis, Ahnold, or even Shia Lebouf. If we fail, the aliens wins.
>>
>>24977380
Time to take the red pill and quit being ignorant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIj8DpkH1xA

That right there is the true Illuminati pyramid, and the true agenda. Not "da joos" or "da muzzies" or even "normies".
>>
File: image.png (470 KB, 555x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
470 KB, 555x630
>>24977400

So what you are saying is -- I get a free alien hybrid waifu? Sign me up
>>
>>24977418
Any real evidence to back that up?
>>
File: monster.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>24977441
They're monsters for fuck sakes. And any children you have will have psi power and intellect, but will be cold unfeeling creatures. Your "waifu" will lack basic empathy for human beings, including YOU.
>>
>>24977475
Watch the damn video, and watch that guy's channel, he gives TONS of evidence, and the vast majority are NOT things you're going to find on "alternative" sites, especially since most are coopted by the alien agenda, and promote new age concepts, like the idea these beings are our friends.

Let me show you what happens on the ships to people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOwUToT9G4
>>
File: image.jpg (422 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422 KB, 700x800
>>24977500

But they will still mate, right? That's all I need to know. I'm on /r9k/, so I'm already a pretty cold creature. Doesn't sound like too bad of a deal as long it doesn't kill me or turn yandere
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 235x214
No date tonight or something, OP?
Pic related, ayy lmao
>>
>>24977225
Those aren't alien abductions OP, thats the fucking Institute.
>>
>>24977569
Jesus christ... is that all you care about, sex? Ok, so you want to have sex with a skinny, creature with rough grey skin, large black soulless eyes, a tiny mouth, a tiny nose, whispy thinning hair, no tits or ass, and is coldblooded and would not give a shit if the entire human race was purged?
>>
>>24977400
Why do beings capable of interstellar/interdimensional travel bother to mess with us like this? Why even bother tricking us? They'd be powerful enough to do whatever they want and there's nothing we could do about it.

More to the point if aliens really do exist I don't see why they would even care about us. There's nothing on earth that they can't already make themselves.
>>
>>24977400
They already have. Have you even seen Benedict Cucumber?
>>
>>24977663
Beatnik crumblesnatch?
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 728x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 728x684
>>24977642

As long as she isn't a landwhale, that's still fine by me. I'd like the whole skinny little hybrid and would hope my children grow to become STRONG. Even if the relationship is bullshit, it still beats being alone! Life sucks, drop out and fuck an alien qt
>>
>>24977699
Bendydick Crundlebump?
>>
>>24977657
They are powerful and could easily destroy us, however they don't want to unless it's a last resort. They have put too much time and energy into us. They want Earth for it's greatest resource: Us. These beings feed on negative energy and they feed on our souls. They far us like cattle and feast on us. They want to enslave us as they have done many other worlds, and continue to milk us like cows. Think of how we keep cows, we don't beat the shit out of them to get their milk, instead we feed them and play nice, so we can get what we want.

Now the scary part is, if enough people wake up to the alien threat, then sadly we will have no choice but to fight them. And in that regard, we are woefully outclassed. They are more intelligent, more cunning and devious, the reptilians are master strategists, the greys and mantids are incredible scientists and engineers, the Nordics are good at playing emotions, and surely in an all out battle for Earth they will bring along their armies of soldiers they have amassed from the countless other worlds they have enslaved.

On second thought maybe we're better off not knowing shit.
>>
So is this viral marketing for independence day 2
>>
>>24977723
Watch this and see if you still want a "hybrid waifu" so much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2Wp-nCnQg

The art, while crude, is an accurate depiction of how they look too.
>>
Presently, the hybrid breeding program is virtually finished. Hybrids look human.
Some are already being silently integrated into the population. A few are being unwittingly born into human families, others will be introduced in mass numbers later this decade when they reach child-bearing age.

The hybrids most successfully following their intended programming act like psychopaths, narcissistic sociopaths, lack empathy and have utter contempt for humans.
They possess acute intellectual and psychic powers to support their ambitions. It is these qualities that make them fit for eventually ruling over humanity in obedience to their alien superiors.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.