[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here think that legalisation of rape would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: 1434958538129.jpg (87 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1434958538129.jpg
87 KB, 480x360
Does anyone else here think that legalisation of rape would be beneficial to the average robot?
>>
>>24977044
If the robot wants to be raped by swole gay guys then sure
>>
Source blease
>>
>>24977044
No. I want to be loved by a woman with her consent. Unfortunately, even this humble request in a world full of women will go unfulfilled because women aren't content with the love, body and companionship of a man. They want more. That is why I think that I wasn't meant to have a wife/girlfriend. These creatures are simple and childish who only use people for their own gain. Their whole youth is spent on trying to get attention from men to get their dopamine fix.
>>
>>24977232
I highly doubt anyone would rape a robot
>>
>>24978025

I kinda want to hold down a megamanlet(5'4-) and just destroy his masculinity.
>>
lol. In this age of legal weapon carry and self defense training, the average shut-in robot neckbeard that tries to rape someone will end up getting their ass kicked. Protip - frogposting doesn't give you the ability to overpower someone with your 3" penis
>>
>>24978050
>implying you would need rape to be legalised to do this

If he truly were a robot he would gladly spread his hairy stinky butthole just to get some
>>
File: piper_pepe.png (484 KB, 940x540) Image search: [Google]
piper_pepe.png
484 KB, 940x540
>>24978138

Yeah it's likely that he'd be too ashamed to report me and quietly off himself a couple years later. Worst case scenario he(the dude I bungled) would put me in his suicide note.

pic related
>>
File: 1449452242492.png (144 KB, 301x306) Image search: [Google]
1449452242492.png
144 KB, 301x306
>>24978125
>implying you need a 10 inch cock to rape efficiently

The average neckbeard is more than able to hold someone down with their massive weight and down strength

Just look at op's pic, good luck trying to push that mountain off
>>
>>24977044
she's might looking disgusted but i think it's not a rape. i guess she agreed for a sex as a reward for something and now she's regreting it.
>>
>tfw weigh 95lbs and the average woman could beat you up

I'd be getting raped by tyrone after my boypussy if anything
>>
>>24978215
whats the point of having a dick that big like in your picture? this guy probably never had sex simply because it doesnt fit
>>
>>24978850

Body dysmorphia. Dude's mentally ill.
>>
File: Shinobu-nise.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu-nise.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>talks about the benefits of legalised rape

This is why you bunch of miserable turbovirgins will stay alone forever
>>
>>24977044
Just find a really drunk girl and chat her up, you'd be surprised at how low their standards have gotten.
>>
File: taxi.jpg (428 KB, 861x698) Image search: [Google]
taxi.jpg
428 KB, 861x698
We don't need to legalize rape, society would never stand for it.

What we need to to is bring back slavery. Imagine, unwanted pregnancy and poor? How about cash back programs for children.

Slaves would be regarded wholly as property and hence you cannot rape or property. Obviously they should be barred from the labor force though.
>>
>>24979606

Dumbest fucking fantasy ever. Like the pic tho any more like that?
>>
File: dad.png (2 MB, 934x480) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
2 MB, 934x480
>>24979855

>fantasy

I was referring to history.
>>
File: ash.png (359 KB, 1038x1281) Image search: [Google]
ash.png
359 KB, 1038x1281
>>24979855

And since you asked so nicely.
>>
>>24977044
How do you even breathe? What do you think laws are and come from? If it was made legal you would instead likely be beaten to death or near death for doing it (if the system doesn't punish it the people will, since rape is something that makes particularly men universally very very angry).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.